Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    A month ago when i tried to fix my sleep routine (going to bed at 7am to sleep to 15pm isent realy what i like to do) i fixed it but now im back to old habbits again thanks to anno 2070 turn on game woop 6 hours have gone by and the ingame eve unit tells you to take a break and you go like oh shit been 6 hours already.

15+ Year Old Account
    For 24 whole hours? Probably after a 12hr shift, don't wanna sleep, not tired etc.

You might have wanted to ask 30+ hours because 24 hours isn't hard for most people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Graduation Day from High School. My class played LazerTag and minigolf at a small amusement park near my town for project grad.

That was six years ago.

Then there was Basic Military Training. Never actually got 24 hours straight, but I never felt like I slept for the whole 8 weeks.
    Putin khuliyo

i have an odd sleep cycle, if i stay awake for 16 hours ill only sleep for 3-4, and i can go 2 or more days without sleep and still not be tired. so at least once a week i stay up for 30+ hours to make sure i stay on a somewhat normal cycle. BTW i dont drink caffeine at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.

At least once a week. Too much shit on my mind, a sleeping schedule that has me up til early in the morning, and a mother that makes a lot of loud noises when I'm supposed to be sleeping.

There is ALWAYS at least one night a week where I simply do not sleep. It isn't uncommon for me to go 3 days without sleeping. When I go on vacations for a weekend, I typically don't sleep or consume anything but water. You'd be surprised how easily you adapt to this kind of life. I can basically "stop" being tired whenever I feel like it. I can suppress any hunger I feel.

Deleted
    2 nights ago.

Levelling my mage :/

Last time was around May during finals time, couldn't get to sleep for about 4-5 days.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Few weeks ago, I can do another one if I stay up for 4 more hours but, id rather sleep.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    24hrs, do that every couple days, last 48 hr, maybe a month or so ago. Havent done a 60+ for a while.

But SW:TOR releases tomorrow so here that may change

10+ Year Old Account
    When the brewfest mounts were first introduced.

Stayed up for two days straight trying to grind for the mount (the hard way).

Why? I have no f'ing idea, but I vowed never to do something like that again, especially since they made the mounts RNG drops.

But at least I have a non-armored brewfest ram mount.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

Mine last time will be tonight. Hours are compeltly messed up atm and need to fix them so staying up all night so i will be tired around normal bed time.

last time was on cata's launch day, got up at 3am as servers rolled over the expansion and went to bed after getting my 333ilvl average at 3-4am the following day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last time was Cata launch for me, played through the night to level with guildies, was pretty fast to 85(only about an hour behind realm first of my class) then did instances the rest of the day. Probably awake about 27 hours before I crashed

never had that problem so far, lowest amount of sleep i've ever gotten was around 4 hours, never been up 24 hours ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Pfeff View Post
    We have a teething 9 month old, so....like every other day
    and I hope I never have to until I reach this lad's predicament.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Too many times, I'm currently in hour 36 of staying awake...for no special reason other than A: I can, B: there is no B. I literally have no reason.

Deleted
    Currently engaged in one. Got a long car journey I plan to sleep through tomorrow. Might as well spend my time relatively productively rather than staring out the car window.

Quote Originally Posted by Roos View Post
    I feel ya :| Had another exam delivery a few days ago where I just couldn't manage to pull myself together to write the damn assignment in the day, but as soon as it passed 23:00 and the house went to sleep my productivity increased by shit loads and I got it done -- but that also ended up in a 24+ hr thing, so I'm just happy that I've a few weeks off school before I gotta prepare for the next set of exams. /shrug
    I have exam tomorrow at 4 PM. Been studying for it for 4 days. Going to have a healthy 7 hours sleep before I write it. Sorry, but I think procrastination and waiting for the last day to write any kind of paper is plain dumbness. L2 manage your time.

the beginning of this year, job only offered a midnight shift at the time so I took it. The first week was crazy trying to adjust, took 6 months to finally get used to it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by herpecin View Post
    i have an odd sleep cycle, if i stay awake for 16 hours ill only sleep for 3-4, and i can go 2 or more days without sleep and still not be tired. so at least once a week i stay up for 30+ hours to make sure i stay on a somewhat normal cycle. BTW i dont drink caffeine at all.
    Ive actually been doing something similar to this recently,Some days i will just stay up & some days i will have 2-3 hour nap both before and after going to work. only time i have a regular sleep pattern is Friday/Sat.

I could stay up for extremely long periods of time without getting tired as long as my mind is active..as soon as I sit down for more than a couple minutes though during that time I start to doze off. At one point I was up 36 hours throughout a weekend, was totally fine. But then in class we were watching some film and I nearly passed out. Coincidentally it was the last class of the day and I was able to stay awake another 12 or so hours without much problem. I didn't even crash when I finally did sleep, I just went to bed, got 8 hours of sleep and the next day was perfectly normal.