Page 52 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Providence View Post
    you honestly believe that a mid teenager is within his legal rights to stab another mid teenager because he got punched in the head. you honestly believe that?
    Nowhere did I say that. You are simplifying away all the pertinent details and caveats and pretending it's what I am saying in what can only be described as strawmaning. I believe that any person (teenager or not) is entitled to defend themselves against an aggressor who chased them down and physically assaults them. That is a far cry from stabbing someone for simply being punched.

Quote Originally Posted by undercovergnome View Post
    I was always taught that if someone brings fists to a fight, then you bring fists, you dont take knives to a fist fight, the kid may have gotten away with this, but i predict a troubled life ahead, he doesnt look like a winner, looks like the type of kid that belongs in jail anyway, I hope this murder haunts him till the day he dies, everyone has taken a beaten, murdering someone to avoid getting punched a few times is dumb, I guess he will murder someone else and go to jail,
    we know:

1) he can't deal with what life is going to give him. it gets worse than being called a retard and getting hit with a spit wad

2) we know he reacts with anger

3) we know he got away with murder

4) we know they'll blame tv or video games the next time he kills

Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    what is real bullying?

the guy who stabbed him had endured this:

spitwad to the back of the head on the bus
    namecalling
    NOTHING WAS DONE TO HIM ON A DAILY BASIS

this wasn't even severe bullying. this was minor bullying. it's why he's a murderer
    NOT in Fl hes not stand your ground law says so!

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Maybe he knew he would follow him?
    Maybe he lost his bottle and decided he couldnt do it?
    Maybe he was just waiting for the best chance?
    Or maybe he tried to get away and couldn't? You have zero evidence to back up your ludricous claim that this was all premediated.

The posts that say "it wasn't real bullying because it wasn't done on everyday basis" is basically the same is saying "it wasn't real rape because he didn't come inside".
    The night is dark and full of terrors...

Quote Originally Posted by namelessone View Post
    CONSPIRACY! /tinfoilhat
    Yeah, it's definitely the fault of the poor kid who was picked on, bully is as innocent as a baby. You people...
    Well when the "bully" is dead and the victim gets away with murder...

hard to believe somone is that fucking stupid isn't it?

it's not logical, rational fuck, even the egyptians would have said "woah man, we said eye for an eye, you went overboard, he just hit you once and called you retard"
    seriously, its like we're in mexico. i don't know whats worse, the fact that the kid got off free or that there are people who parade this behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    The evidence for leprechauns is immense - do you know how many socks dissappear on the world scale... This means that the chance of leprechauns exists is the same as them not existing - therefore you cannot deny their existence

What the 15 yr old who now has killed another human being does not understand is that this will haunt him for the rest of his life. A 15 yr old kid is dead because of him and he has to live with that till his death. I am willing to bet that when he is 30 yrs old he going to wish he had just turned around and fight the kid. He may have won, he may have lost, either way, unless he is a sociopath the memory of this event will haunt(bully) him for the rest of his life.

And for all of you so quick to throw praises on the kid that was bullied: SHAME ON YOU!!. Taking another human life is never something to be cheered.
    Last edited by Elguappo; 2012-01-04 at 05:33 PM.

People really need to do some research before insisting that 12 stabs was too many... According to this article, after Saavedra stabbed Nuno (witnesses say he appeared to punch 4-5 times, so I don't understand how he got 12 full stabs in) he ran away. Nuno stood up and told his friends to chase him, but they didn't...

So there you go, he clearly wasn't "hunched over" and bleeding to death. He had enough strength to stand up on his own and tell his friends to chase his victim. If I saw a guy still standing after 1 or 2 stabs, I would have kept going too, and so would any of you in that situation. Quit acting like you can sit behind your computer and think the same way a learning disabled 14 year old in a (perceived) life-threatening situation would be thinking.

Deleted
    Unless you know how hard he got bullied we can't really judge. You can be a normal bully or you can indeed pick on someone so hard they get a dieing wish.

I myself don't dare myself to judge without knowing more facts.

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Or maybe he tried to get away and couldn't? You have zero evidence to back up your ludricous claim that this was all premediated.
    And you have zero evidence to back up your claim that it wasnt.
    Where do we go from here?

I am with Saavedra in this case... Really, to all the people saying "If it was self defense why he didnt stop?" Have you ever got so mad that you cant control yourself?, when I was a kid I had rage problems, and believe me, you just go into berserker mode, theres almost nothing that can stop you...

On the other hand, he was just defending himself, when the incident happened he was 14 and Dylan Nuno was 17, Do you think a 14 years old would try to kill a 17 years old just for the sake of it?.

we know:

1) he can't deal with what life is going to give him. it gets worse than being called a retard and getting hit with a spit wad

2) we know he reacts with anger

3) we know he got away with murder

4) we know they'll blame tv or video games the next time he kills
    Theres not going to be a next time only if someone trys to hurt him and hes still not a killer if he does kill again if they hit him.

Quote Originally Posted by namelessone View Post
    The posts that say "it wasn't real bullying because it wasn't done on everyday basis" is basically the same is saying "it wasn't real rape because he didn't come inside".
    You're out of line
    Rest In Peace, World of Warcraft. Subscriber count doesn't matter, WoW has been dead in spirit for a while
    Rest In Peace, Star Wars the Old Republic. SWTOR is a fun RPG, but a bad MMO

To everybody saying that he deserves a punishment. Yeah, you are right but if you read the article, you would notice that there are several witnesses saying that he had conflicts with the bully several times and the defendant tried to avoid getting on the bus by skipping school or finding other ways other than ride the bus to get to school. My point is that the bully kept taking advantage of the defendant and there comes a point where everything explodes and that's where the physical damage comes.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    Maybe he did that so he could win the trial easier? We will never know.
    Or maybe he didn't?

Deleted
    it's really terrible if you get bullied, but killing is never the solution, he could atleast just cripple the guy, not kill him.

Quote Originally Posted by Providence View Post
    you honestly believe that a mid teenager is within his legal rights to stab another mid teenager because he got punched in the head. you honestly believe that?
    the kid was obviously scared. not only did he bring a pocket knife to defend himself he tried exciting the bus a different location to avoid the bully altogether. so when the bully punch him in the head kid feared for his life and turn around with a basic living instinct of "kill or be killed"

it is very easy for you to objectively say that not right.
    the kid defended himself
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft

i know this kid had to endure a spitwad and name calling before that day. that's it. he was never attacked beforehand, not even bullied daily.

he endured what most kids do and decided to stab him instead of fight him
    Even if you still don't get the point correctly, we can finally assume that you now understood that the only one thinking/reacting/behaving exactly like you is... you?

So you can finally STOP going around saying that you endured X, so anyone else can also endure that same X, etc., if not, they're mentally unstable or that you bullied someone and stop when they asked to stop, so all other bullys around the world always do the same as you?

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    And you have zero evidence to back up your claim that it wasnt.
    Where do we go from here?
    Occam's razor.
    The night is dark and full of terrors...