Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    Oh god i hope this isnt leading up to another RROD for me! It would be the 2nd one and the one i have now came directly from Microsoft after sending my first Xbox in to them for repair.
    Which is why I detest X360 and mine has been sitting in the living room collecting dust for months. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    Last night i was doing a match when all of a sudden the screen started going crazy like something went wrong with the graphics or something. It's hard to explain it but it would flash with these textures and i wasn't able to see where i was going. So i had to restart my whole system after trying different characters and backing out of a game and going back in. Has anyone else had this problem? I think its fine now but i never i had that problem before until this Mastiff mission started.
    I've had this happen to me a few times before on PC. I'm not really sure what caused it. I just restart my system and everything was OK. After a few days the last time, I decided just to be safe and updated my video card drivers.

My guess is there's probably some memory leak or bug in some really strange situation.

Gotta love when Grunt's voice clips overlap!

"I. Am!-" "Worthless!"

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Gotta love when Grunt's voice clips overlap!

"I. Am!-" "Worthless!"
    Grunt needs some counseling.

Deleted
    Promoting multiplayer characters count as an asset for all current and future single player games right?

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrmwing View Post
    Reegar on a Vanguard is just endless fun. ^^
    Yea just got that myself, crazy isn't it :P

Quote Originally Posted by Spark343 View Post
    Promoting multiplayer characters count as an asset for all current and future single player games right?
    Correct. They're good for 75 assets each I believe it is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Correct. They're good for 75 assets each I believe it is.
    I will hold you to that! :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spark343 View Post
    I will hold you to that! :P
    I support his claim.
    It will be impossible to get worst spacebattle/ending.

Apparently Bioware has entered crunch-time again. Most likely candidate is the EC. I like this.

Crunch-time? What is this I don't even

"Crunch" is a widely used term for when developers throw aside everything and spend as much time as possible on finishing a product. Most game developers go through crunch, with Valve apparently being the exception according to that handbook of theirs.

And how do you know they're in this "crunch"?

yea I'm confused where did you get that from?

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know how to kill Banshees as an Adept? I'm playing on Insanity and they keep putting up this stupid barrier that makes them immune to pretty much every biotic attack, then they take out my teammates extremely quick, leaving the Banshee, the 2 Marauders and the Ravager coming after me >_<
    "When I was 5 years old, my mother told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me I didn't understand the assignment, I told them they didn't understand life." - John Lennon

https://twitter.com/eplerjc/status/211952877147656192

"You can tell when I'm spending a lot of time at work. I can't think of a crunch where I didn't have Buffy on my second monitor."

You just need to follow the right people.

Quote Originally Posted by Runeforged View Post
    Anyone know how to kill Banshees as an Adept? I'm playing on Insanity and they keep putting up this stupid barrier that makes them immune to pretty much every biotic attack, then they take out my teammates extremely quick, leaving the Banshee, the 2 Marauders and the Ravager coming after me >_<
    Always kill Banshees last. Learn how to do 1 spell, roll, 1 spell, roll, roll, roll, one spell. Got to kill the Marauders fast. Have Liara open with an AoE stasis immediately, and then explode it with a warp or throw. Assuming teammates are dead now, just keep rolling in circles while you cast at the ravager. When it's just a banshee at the end, run to a safe distance close to where you can take cover and then just take cover when the banshee throws out a reave/warp.

Deleted
    Or in a simpler term - chain biotic explosion combos and run like a motherfucker.
    And revive your mates.

Oh you are in for a fun ride at Earth when protecting the missile launchers and you get 6 brutes and 2 banshees swarming you...

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Or in a simpler term - chain biotic explosion combos and run like a motherfucker.
    And revive your mates.

Oh you are in for a fun ride at Earth when protecting the missile launchers and you get 6 brutes and 2 banshees swarming you...

grab rocket launcher -> shoot at enemies ->???-> profit
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Finally got my last ME2 playthrough finished. All DLC done. Clocked in at 46 hours. Longest playthrough I've had to date.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tnpm View Post
    grab rocket launcher -> shoot at enemies ->???-> profit
    Its not available when you need to protect second launcher, which is when the real fun begins.

@Oni
    Liara and Garrus are also seriously facestomping on Insane

Replaying ME1 at the moment, and i see an old friend who ceased to exist after Sovereign was destroyed - good old Geth Hoppers/Stalkers.
    They would had been fun in ME3.
    Also, Geth Destroyers (looking like primes) seems to have an interest in running over to hug me instead of shooting me.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-06-11 at 02:50 PM.