Yeh, the visual upgrades for ME1 are absolutely awesome. It totally clonked out Noveria though ; ;
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Also, diversity of races, I believe Javik & Liara speak about this.
    They had a diversity of races, they just all held the same culture and tactics. There was a lack of diversity of ideas.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    They had a diversity of races, they just all held the same culture and tactics. There was a lack of diversity of ideas.
    And they failed.
    GG, BioWare promotes multi-culti.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, I've been playing A LOT of the Mass Effect 3 multiplayer lately and I've really been enjoying it.

I do have a gripe though, and that there really only seems to be 2 types of player. The "super low ranked they have no idea what they're doing, oh god a Banshee just fucking killed all of them" and the "Super high ranked, incredibly douchy will kick you if you have anything below them" players. WHERE'S THE INBETWEEN

Is the ME3 multiplayer still active? I'd figure out'd be dead by now so I haven't tried it in a long time.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    Is the ME3 multiplayer still active? I'd figure out'd be dead by now so I haven't tried it in a long time.
    Pretty sure there are still people playing. I haven't played in awhile since i let my xbox gold lapse.

I wish they would add a credit bonus or something to the few people still playing the multi-player mode. Next hacker I see in game I'm probably just going to stick with.

On a side note, playing my sniper over and over has got me thinking. "We can create a cloaking device that turns you invisible and somehow increases your damage as well, but staying cloaked while firing your gun? That's just science fiction."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    I wish they would add a credit bonus or something to the few people still playing the multi-player mode. Next hacker I see in game I'm probably just going to stick with.

On a side note, playing my sniper over and over has got me thinking. "We can create a cloaking device that turns you invisible and somehow increases your damage as well, but staying cloaked while firing your gun? That's just science fiction."
    This is most likely over thinking something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    WHERE'S THE INBETWEEN
    We got bored.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still find matches pretty quickly on the PC. So there seems to be a small, dedicated crowd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    So, I've been playing A LOT of the Mass Effect 3 multiplayer lately and I've really been enjoying it.

I do have a gripe though, and that there really only seems to be 2 types of player. The "super low ranked they have no idea what they're doing, oh god a Banshee just fucking killed all of them" and the "Super high ranked, incredibly douchy will kick you if you have anything below them" players. WHERE'S THE INBETWEEN
    The game came out in 2012. It is soon 2015.

Id wager a guess at that a lot of average joes have left and the people left are either noobs or the elite that would stick with the game until ME4 comes out.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is echoes my thoughts. I had actually gotten an urge to play the MP the other week when discussing DA:I's MP. I wasn't sure if the MP was even still active. If it is...I might have consider getting back into it.

It was on PC a few months ago when I last played.

Just tried getting some games on PC. People still play, people still suck, and Condor should still be avoided like the plague.

- - - Updated - - -

And peoples' internet connections still suck.

10+ Year Old Account
    You guys just won't let this thread die will you xD? Don't think i quite recall any other game that had a thread live this long since the game came out. Maybe Skyrim but thats it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razael View Post
    You guys just won't let this thread die will you xD? Don't think i quite recall any other game that had a thread live this long since the game came out. Maybe Skyrim but thats it.
    As long as Gravath hasn't been kidnapped by Reaper agents, I think this thread is going to exist.

It's almost at 1000 pages, that's mainly what's been driving me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still play from time to time, but I spend more time modding Mass Effect stuff than I do playing it anymore.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will imagine the thread will light up when we get more MENext info.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    I will imagine the thread will light up when we get more MENext info.
    Didn't the last set of MENext announcements start up another 20-30 page burst of discussion?