Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    My name is actually deep. Ya know, grindinlife, it means that life is actually just a reaally long grind.

Huh? Huh? Anyone? No? Okay. :/

oh god im sad

10+ Year Old Account
    Easy. I have played a dwarf in every single game you can. I adore dwarf lore in Tolkien's world, in WoW's world, in every fantasy world. In Skyrim, I even RP a dwarf! I guess you can say I love dwarves, hence "The Dwarf Lover"
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

A superb crust/d-beat band from Spain. And I love anything with -hammer. Specially Hellhammer!

10+ Year Old Account
    I created a custom item in D2 back when my friend and I would play, called 'The Ender's Blade'. As in, the blade belonging to one who ends things. No reference to Orson Scott Card, btw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like Phineas and Ferb

Random generated names on WoW.

Depth, my name has none.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

Xx..xX makes meh kewl, CoD is hard! Mages, rogues, and ferals are all Balanced in pvp. Mash it up and u got the best name evah.

Deleted
    I actually have no clue. (IT WAS NOT THE SHOES, I HAD NEVER HEARD OF THE SHOES AT THE TIME OF MAKING MY NAME)

And for the above reason. It haunts me every day.

Half-Life 2 Achievement on the 360.

Deleted

Deleted
    well it was originally meant to be Hades but meh...
    so i ended up swapping places of two letters (h & s), and now it sounds much better

Amiele sounds very Nightelfish and since i am night elf female on rp server...

Deleted
    I worship satan and as he created me as his image, I'm him.

old days of yahoo user made rooms. mine was one of my many RP toons.

Originaly it was Rashgarroth, a kinda unknown dreadlord from warcraft. And because i also like playing egoshooters where i oftem like to Rush things i came up with Rushgarroth, And because the german comunity pronounce it better this way.

Ran my face over my keyboard, deleted letters that wouldn't fit was something like nghasadscvjho to nasacho

It was the name of Homers band in the flashback to the nineties episode of the Simpsons

Deleted
    Well, my first ever wow toon, which is also my pride and joy (scarab lord etc) was/is called Slambulance and I was born in '76

10+ Year Old Account

Nuff said, I am right? :P
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

10+ Year Old Account
    My first toon on Wow was named Faladia and eventually I wound up making a boomkin but didn't know a good name for the toon so my boyfriend (just a good friend at the time) suggested the name Falbacca because I'd get mad out of frustration and he'd say "Falbacca smash!!". Besides, boomkin are big and furry just like Chewbacca and you don't wanna make a Wookie mad!