Page 31 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Apparently watching Back to the Future 3 while posting makes me a slow poster...

Also there aren't any better options at this point so I guess I'll go back to my other vote.

VOTE AADREN

Alright, I am off for the day...going to the Strawberry Festival. I want to see some posts from our lurkers by the time I get home >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    there Arlee :P
    Oh it was just something Wass made up? I thought i had missed something interesting

Alright, I am off for the day...going to the Strawberry Festival. I want to see some posts from our lurkers by the time I get home >.>

Bah...
    Vote: Aadren
    you should have learned.

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    Strawberry festival!!!! Must be a Strawberry goon!!

j/k

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Strawberry festival!!!! Must be a Strawberry goon!!

j/k
    hmm..I remember something about strawberries from my past life...maybe that is why I want to go to a festival for them... o.o

Vote Aadren

My new keyboard told me ze truth.

Unvote

What I remember from watching the other threads is that Worgen kept saying he was a townie. If it was only games 1 and 2 then I withdraw my vote.

Lynching slow posters is a bad strategy, but I guess there's no one else to vote for...

VOTE Aadren

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Better to lynch someone than to lynch no one at all >.>.

Vote Aadren

I'm going to punch a baby-phoenix if Aadren turns out to be another PWG.

Deleted
    How many votes is required for lynch?

Deleted
    I am too going to
    VOTE AADREN

Quote Originally Posted by Eniah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    It was a somewhat quiet night. After the threat's initial setbacks they seem to have gotten their act together after the lynching of one of the PGOs. The only corpse found at dawn belongs to Holz, the town Cop.

In other news...

Day 3

With 19 alive it takes 10 to lynch.
    I wish quotes counted as characters

Quote Originally Posted by Eniah View Post

The minimum amount of characters you need in a post.

hhmmmmm, alright then... but just because i want for le night go

unvote-Vote: Aadren
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

And that's ten. Send your night shit to Kumdah. Make this a fast one, please and thank you.

With 19 alive it takes 10 to lynch.

Aadren (11): Facetoface, Rolo4804, Dyra, Worgenite, Arlee, Foxximcleod, Valoranos, Gibbsy999, Army of Darkness, Hypermode || Nightfury Treann (Treann was a tad late, but I included him for the hell of it)

The town blows the horn of assemblage and heads for Aadren's rave party, where they find him tripping off acid and and dancing to terrible music. It turns out the party was a recruitment drive for the Vanilla Goons! The town quickly cleanses the building of Aadren the Vanilla Goon and destroys his music collection so it can never harm anybody ever again... And there was much rejoicing.

It is now night.

Wait, what? When you last posted, you said there where only eight votes. So Hyper and Treann voted for ten. You messed up how many there were, or only ten did vote for him, lol.

I had miscounted before

you don't want me on the lynching party Kumduh

hehe
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter