Poll: Favorite Battleground

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    anything that isn't SOTA or a 40 man.

Arathi Basin. Small enough to feel you can actually get somewhere to help, but big enough to feel like an actual zone. You actually have to think what you're doing.

Deleted
    I do not like BGs with a lot of downtime where you don't get instant PvP action, so I voted for Twin Peaks.

WSG or AB.
    I want to leave when I see SotA.

10+ Year Old Account
    WSG or TP, im a fan of CTF =p

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...c%C3%A9/simple
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Silence/simple
    Sergeant of the Master Sergeants, Most Important Person of Extreme Sergeants, To The MAX!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asatru View Post
    I like how NO ONE has voted for Strands of the Ancients yet. Bahahahaha
    That and Isle of Conquest are imo he horse BG's ever, I still can endure a Strand, but an Isle I just rather have the 15m debuff.

For me the best are WSG and AB, then TP and BfG.

As far as RBG's I must admit I have a blast from EotS.
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."~Evelyn Beatrice Hall
    "Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you to their level and beat you with experience." ~Anonymous

Deleted
    Always loved AB the most.
    I'd say Twin Peaks or EotS for second place.

Deleted
    i said Battle for Gilneas but i ment Twin Peaks LOL dunno i just realy like that BG

WSG and AB share a top spot, if only because I'm still a long way of reaching exalted with them. A fairly small team size and a small map also means you can make a bigger impact on the battle. After that I'd rank them (from best to worst):

- EotS > AV > SotA >>>> BfG = TP > IoC

The two new BGs that came with Cata are so low because they don't really add anything. Isle of Conquest is just annoying and far too large. There's very little change in tactics when you're filled with so many PuGs. 90%+ of the time we (Alliance) go for docks en masse and it's a loss if the Horde has too many rogues/druids because the Glaives are too weak.

1. WSG/TP
    2. B4G/AB
    3. eots

isle of lameness and alterac failey just make me want to /wrists.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Eye of the Storm, with Arathi Basin close second. I'm a cliff knocker.

I've always liked AB myself, perfect size in terms of both the zone itself and the number of players, and out of all of them, I think it's just the most balanced design, and allows for the best teamwork and communication (which is nice when people do it). The way it is set up is just really good, I personally wouldn't mind if they copied the exact same template and just made some new scenery for a new battleground..Gilneas looks nice but as a battleground, and I'm not a hardcore pvper by any means, I felt like it was poorly designed despite having the same flag point objectives.

I voted for WSG but its a pretty close tie between that and AB. They really just never get old for me, all the other ones I like but in small doses.

1) Arathi Basin
    2) Gilneas
    Faaaar below those,
    3) IoC (..yep, we win almost every time...)
    4) WSG
    5) TP/EoTS/SotA
    6) AV

10+ Year Old Account
    AV
    IoC
    SotA
    WSG/TP
    AB
    EotS
    BfG

But I don't auto leave any of them, or complain about getting ones low on my list.

I don't understand the 40-man and Strand hate. Most people say it's because there's PvE in a BG, but that doesn't mean you can't PvP in it.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Well usually when I want to do a random I am trying to farm Honor...so I chose AV because I feel like it yields the most honor for time played. Second would have to be WSG (ally). Least favorite = twin peaks. I feel like it's a lame version of WSG.

Quote Originally Posted by Mican17 View Post
    You mean the old brainless mass zerg?
    I think old doesn't mean what you think it does ;p

Voted Twin Peaks, AB is 2nd and WSG 3rd, Twin Peaks is just a nice refreshed WSG, too bad it's not equal on both sides, would've made it better imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    AV
    IoC
    SotA
    WSG/TP
    AB
    EotS
    BfG

But I don't auto leave any of them, or complain about getting ones low on my list.

I don't understand the 40-man and Strand hate. Most people say it's because there's PvE in a BG, but that doesn't mean you can't PvP in it.
    There can be PvP, but there often isn't. People often just race past each other trying to get to the boss before the other team does. And I can't stress enough: vehicles do NOT belong in PvP. It's a ridiculous concept. AV is a notch above SotA and IoC for me just because it has no vehicles (and cause, occasionally, it can be pretty epic.) But the imbalances of the map that favor Alliance so heavily make it hard to enjoy.

i adore eye of the storm, because it combines my next two favourite bg's - AB and WSG - into one

10+ Year Old Account
    AV all day everyday