10+ Year Old Account
    I still say that Ichigo isn't strong enough to take on Yhwach.

His final fight should be against Ishida, they've got some serious issues to deal with, they either need to fight or fuck... Not sure which one would help them more.

Then the ACTUAL final fight will be between Shunsui and Yhwach. Of course if I'm getting my real wish it'd be Shunsui, Ukitake and Unohana, all going against Yhwach, dropping Bankai and then spending 5 chapters gangraping him for what he did to Yama-ji
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    On a more important note; Does anybody know what happened to One Piece this week? I didn't see a note of it being on a break this week so...
    Last post in One Piece thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    2. Omg no One Piece next week. I may kill myself because of the suspense.
    And lol Gallahad, Ichigo is the main character, he has to take care of both of them. Not sure how things will transpire though.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    But even with his upgrade, he seems to be as useless as before. Sure, he hasn't gone balls out yet but still. And worse still, as usual he's getting thrown off by whatever the enemy is saying to emotionally compromise him. He is SO EASILY EMOTIONALLY COMPROMISED.

10+ Year Old Account
    And lol Gallahad, Ichigo is the main character, he has to take care of both of them. Not sure how things will transpire though.
    Yeah I know... But this is the final arc, I thought they might try something a bit different and interesting.

I mean Ichigo Vs Ishida would have MAY more emotional impact. They've been frenemies since day one, they've always had that... tension, it would be cool to finally see it fucking explode and have them both go full ham on each other.

Then you have Shunsui Vs Yhwach. Shunsui, the current captain commander, the oldest and some would say strongest (non royal guard) captain left alive, practically a son to the former captain commander, in a duel to the death with the man that kill his master? Epic.

If I was in charge... That's how I would set those two fights up.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Yeah I know... But this is the final arc, I thought they might try something a bit different and interesting.

I mean Ichigo Vs Ishida would have MAY more emotional impact. They've been frenemies since day one, they've always had that... tension, it would be cool to finally see it fucking explode and have them both go full ham on each other.

Then you have Shunsui Vs Yhwach. Shunsui, the current captain commander, the oldest and some would say strongest (non royal guard) captain left alive, practically a son to the former captain commander, in a duel to the death with the man that kill his master? Epic.

So you dont want ichigo to have justice against the man who got his mom killed?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    So you dont want ichigo to have justice against the man who got his mom killed?
    Nope. As Yhwach said, it's Ichigo's fault for being such a bitch.

Ulquiorra did. She has never met Aizen :P.
    She did meet Aizen face to face when she was in hueco mundo. It was for a small moment tho :P

But ya this whole "It was apart of my plan" shit is getting old. I didn't mind it when Aizen did it and its one of the reasons I liked him as a villain but come the fuck on. Soon we will find out Aizen did it or maybe just maybe.....Chad is the even mastermind behind it all...PLOT TWIST.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post

So Uryu is strong enough to deal with master race Ichigo, even though Uryu's eyes still need glasses?

And Shunsui is strong enough to fight Juha? I hate to break it to you but if the Monk couldn't solo Juha, Shunsui can't. Will Shunsui play a major role? Sure. But there are like 10 other captains showing up and I don't think the B and the other 4 Quincy are going to hold them off.

Last post in One Piece thread:
    Ah thanks, forgot about that thread xD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    She did meet Aizen face to face when she was in hueco mundo. It was for a small moment tho :P

But ya this whole "It was apart of my plan" shit is getting old. I didn't mind it when Aizen did it and its one of the reasons I liked him as a villain but come the fuck on. Soon we will find out Aizen did it or maybe just maybe.....Chad is the even mastermind behind it all...PLOT TWIST.
    They did? Silly me. And damnit Chad! We all thought you were just a background figure but NOOOOO! I bet he and all the other background figures are plotting against Ichigo!

Come on guys, Shunsui is not strong enough to beat Juha, is he? I mean, Yamamoto basicly got one shotted, Ichibe lost "pretty hard" after he seemed to be on the winning hand.
    How would Shunsui be able to win? Bankai's could get stolen AND Juha still has Yamamoto's Bankai. Beside that, wouldn't you say that he is weaker then Yamamoto was?

Personally i think Ichigo will make quick work of Juha and that the final battle is vs Ishida. Or Juha goes away for now while Ichigo and Ishida fight their thing.

Rematch of Shunsui vs Haschwaltz has to happen!
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

10+ Year Old Account
    So Uryu is strong enough to deal with master race Ichigo, even though Uryu's eyes still need glasses?

And Shunsui is strong enough to fight Juha? I hate to break it to you but if the Monk couldn't solo Juha, Shunsui can't. Will Shunsui play a major role? Sure. But there are like 10 other captains showing up and I don't think the B and the other 4 Quincy are going to hold them off.
    Yup, because Ishida will asspull some crazy power now he's Yhwach's second in command. He has that "A" rank, so he probably got something with that.

And Shunsui won't do it alone, that's crazy. It'll PROBABLY be with Aizen's help, but it would be fucking AWESOME if somehow, because plot, Ukitake and Unohana came back and the three senior captains all dropped Bankai and spent like 5 chapters beating the shite out of Ywhach.

I would fly to Japan just to give Kubo a highfive if that happened.

Ukitake is busy with the god hand so he won't be of much help right now :/
    And Unohana, well, although she was badass in her final fight i hope she remains dead.

It could work though;
    Ichigo vs Ishida
    Shunsui and Aizen vs Juha (Aizen his Bankai would screw up Juha his senses AND Shunsui)

Haschwaltz shows up > Shunsui vs Haschwaltz

Juha defeats Aizen
    Ichigo defeats Ishida

Ichigo vs Juha

In the meantime we see Chad/Orihime/whoever the fuck else fighting the EG that have merged as one OOOHHHHH.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah okay, I accept your sequence of events, I would be alright if Shunsui and Aizen fucked up Ywhach, Shunsui jumped out to kill Haschwalth and then Ichigo finished him off.

A 2v1 just has to be interrupted by somebody like Haschwaltz (Balance still seems legit). Ichigo and Ishida go way too far back to not have their fight. And cause Ichigo is main character he has to beat the "main" bad guy...

Haschwaltz jumping in means the scales/balance evens out again. And Shunsui kinda had a idea how to beat Haschwaltz already so yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    True, isn't that kinda Haschwalth's power? The scales of justice or some nonsense. I can see him jumping into a 2v1 to "Even" things out, so Shunsui's just like "Fuck it, I'll 1v1 you noob, I'll 360 noscope your noob ass, watch me!"

Well, officially we don't know it yet but yeah, it seems that things have to be balanced or something around him. Always talking about scales tipping and stuff. And that thing with the Iron you saw the scales behind Haschwaltz so it seems they have to be evened out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully we'll find out quite soon. Right before he gets curbstomped by Shunsui.

If Aizen/Shunsui vs Juha happens and Haschwaltz jumps in, then i think Shunsui might even explain what Haschwaltz power is, with Haschwaltz correcting him most likely.

Would be funny if Shunsui really did figure it out. It was a 2v1 when they met, although it was, in a way, a disadvantage for Shunsui. But he noticed stuff we didn't.

You guys are forgetting something.....where in the fuck is yachiru.

Watch yachiru is going to come back be some kind of god and faceroll everyone.. PLOT TWIST.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    My money is on her running around naked for shits and giggles. >.>

That or she was somehow a part of Zaraki's zanpakuto and was absorbed when he released it. My guess is she's the asauchi of the original owners Zanpakuto and when Zaraki snagged it his spirit forced her out and she was replaced with another somehow. When he finally released his shikai, she rejoined to allow him to unlock it.

Edit: That or she's some other body part of the Soul King.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would be funny if Shunsui really did figure it out. It was a 2v1 when they met, although it was, in a way, a disadvantage for Shunsui. But he noticed stuff we didn't.
    Hahah yeah... To be honest given what a poor show the other two senior captains have been, Shunsui needs to do something omgwtf awesome to redeem their good name.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    You guys are forgetting something.....where in the fuck is yachiru.
    Yeah... I'm guessing now that Zaraki is headed up to the Soul King's Palace with everyone else, she'll show up at some point soon... I hope so she's awesome and I really want to see more of her abilities... Although...

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    That or she was somehow a part of Zaraki's zanpakuto and was absorbed when he released it.
    Been saying this for a while now . I don't think it's a coincidence that she vanished just as Zaraki revealed his Shikai. Although I'm hoping that I'm either wrong, or he manfests her again soon, because she was one of my favourite characters and I miss her!