Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So they releasing combatlogs now, does this mean the game is getting damage meters?

Quote Originally Posted by ANewStart View Post
    So they releasing combatlogs now, does this mean the game is getting damage meters?
    No, it means the game is getting combat logs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderSheephard View Post
    omg... dem textures.

mmmm sooooo good

I'm downloading all the stuff for the ptr, so I can see more than what is in the notes themselves. Kinda sucks that I'll have to level from 1, when I am still trying to level some alts on live. According to one post I saw, the family connections for the legacy are as follows:

child
    adopted child
    Ally
    Rival
    Spouse
    Sibling

Playing on the test server the new improved character textures look really nice! Anyway now I really need to upgrade my graphics card since its dying when I put everything to high. :x
    Last edited by Cakka; 2012-03-18 at 09:29 AM.

awww a patch this big and not even a sidenote on the main page....
    this forum should change its name to WOWCHAMPIONS cause its clear that you care for only one MMO...

Feel free to add to the discussion in the suggestions & feedback section dedicated for idea's as unique as yours. - Cula
    Last edited by OhpUldum; 2012-03-19 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by drbraininajar View Post
    Guess we just have to wait till someone gets that far on the PTS :P
    Legacy Unlocks at what, lvl 20? I forgot.
    legacy unlocks when you finish Act1, usually in the 28-30ish area.

10+ Year Old Account
    Id love to see server transfers as well, that is a must!
    -K

Quote Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
    Yes, you may be able to heal yourself for 3% of your HP every second consuming 1 Focus at a time, but your Rage DPS just took a roughly 20-30% hit.
    Enrage, use the ability when carrying the ball. Win. Every little helps. Do the same thing in pve when your low to help the healers out.

10+ Year Old Account
    something wierd is up with the engine on the pts. Had max settings + highres textures and I get about 20 more fps in WZs compared to what I get on live with high setting and w/o textures
    SWTOR: Loveray Legacy @ Tomb of Freedon Nadd | Toyboy • Spray • Loveshot • Thrilldrill • Seax • Penetro • Hotgun • Lustro
    FFXIV ARR: Thrill Drill | Odin EU
    • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
    Swtor eyecandy mm-mmmm! :Þ~

Quote Originally Posted by Ixator View Post
    something wierd is up with the engine on the pts. Had max settings + highres textures and I get about 20 more fps in WZs compared to what I get on live with high setting and w/o textures
    Been talking to people about this. Apparently they've been working on things, to make it all run better.

Quote Originally Posted by Ixator View Post
    Probably some optimisation has been done. I've never had WZ lag, just in Ilum with like 50 people. Can't wait for all these fixes/addins. Now just to finish ME3 and finish levelling my alt PT.

Rated pvp and nerf to my trooper, instead of actually giving us a chance to stand our ground in 1v1... I think it's about time I'm rerolling a sentinel.
    Oh well, as long as I can have top pvp gear stat wise without having a need for rating and/or any kind of group/premade, I guess I'll stick around at one character or another.

Deleted
    Sentinel/Marauder will likely be FOTM, but then they'll likely get the nerf. On the other hand I talked to some of my friends who got on the PTS with their guilds - one of them being a bh healer, he said that while the nerfs are noticeable, they do not make him useless in PvE and can still be dangerous in PvP. He can't duo (tank/healer combo) against 4 people indefinitely now tho.

His PvE report comes from killing the new World Boss on Voss in 16 man, doing with 3 BH healers and 1 Sorc.

Deleted
    There is good stuff in 1.2 definately. Lets hope SWTOR is not going to die. I hope they will implement server transfer soon.

Quote Originally Posted by hitmanbg View Post
    There is good stuff in 1.2 definately. Lets hope SWTOR is not going to die. I hope they will implement server transfer soon.
    Indeed, server transfers would be a dream come true. That is all I want BioWare to focus on after this truck load of amazing changes. :P
    Intel i7-5820k @ 4.5 GHz
    Asus Rampage V Extreme x99
    Asus GTX 980
    32GB DDR4 RAM
    Windows 10 Home x64

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Loads and loads of good stuff coming, too many to list. I hope this will allso get ppl back and the low populated servers would get some more life into them.

Getting some more FPs is great news, as my computer is running on its edges even i got nearly everything on low.

Quote Originally Posted by WZT View Post
    He can't duo (tank/healer combo) against 4 people indefinitely now tho.
    As much as I am sure doing that was fun, it's probably to the good over all that a BH can't do that now

Quote Originally Posted by Mandible View Post
    Not sure how I see the point in sprint at lvl 1 - seems better to just make people run abit faster then.
    Interesting point. It would make sense for them to just increase base walk speed and get rid of sprint altogether. Who in their right mind would turn that off at lvl 1? LOL

---------- Post added 2012-03-19 at 03:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by hitmanbg View Post
    I'm sure they will in the near future. And while it will probably be a paid service, I'm sure they will offer free transfer from/to low pop servers to try to balance things out a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by rdj View Post
    Interesting point. It would make sense for them to just increase base walk speed and get rid of sprint altogether. Who in their right mind would turn that off at lvl 1?
    You can't "sprint" in combat...