Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I want my Beta naow!

No Windwalk for the Windwalker?

That touch of death is such a cool spell xD

Deleted
    Touch of death sounds epic lol

how the hell can monks talents be out.. and shaman talents are not even finished, this is so much bull crap

Regarding the not-a-combat-rez-combat-rez: it says "until cancelled" and at 50% health/mana ... so it'll be useless on tanks and nigh-useless on healers. It'll be useful for saving the life of a dps that forgot to stay out of the fire, but if they go back into the fire again ...

Quote Originally Posted by orderschvank View Post
    how the hell can monks talents be out.. and shaman talents are not even finished, this is so much bull crap
    This was the MoP Press Event, not the Whiny Shaman Press Event. They haven't updated the Talent Calculator, so you don't even know if it is finished or not. Get over it.

---------- Post added 2012-03-19 at 08:16 AM ----------

•Drunken Haze (LVL 22)
    •40 Energy, 40 Yard Range, Instant
    •Requires Ox Stance
    •You hurl a keg of your finest brew, reducing the movement speed of all enemies within 8 yards by 15%. Affected targets have a 3% chance to have their attacks misfire and strike themselves instead for 12,299 damage. Stacks up to 3 times.

I'm ... throwing brew away? I don't understand. I need some time to think about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    Maximum amount is 5 if you take the talent that increases it by 1 (and assuming that stays in the game). Normal amount of Chi is 4.
    •Recoil (LVL 56)
    •Whenever you dodge, you gain 5 Chi.

STACK DODGE
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Brewmaster looks op

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    This was the MoP Press Event, not the Whiny Shaman Press Event.

I'm ... throwing brew away? I don't understand. I need some time to think about this.
    +1 internets.

Can't wait to play Monk, looks so much fun! Finally a fresh new class to play and master.

Just truly hope they dont make it OP to then nerf it to the ground, see so many in this thread and other places" omg im rolling monk xxxxx cause it looks op" Hope beta can solve it before launch so it's as balanced as a new class can be.

Deleted
    To be honest, I'm looking forward for a new class (hell yeah ^^ ) but what I've saw here with a quick scroll down and by reading randomly some skills from there and there, I happen to notice that the Monks seem to be... a little bit OP? ;o Dunno tho, we'll see that when the MoP comes live and the first monks start ganking people ^^

"The final patch of Mists of Pandaria will be the Siege of Orgrimmar! Both factions lay siege to the city to bring Garrosh down and end his reign of Warchief."

YESSSSS MoP already the best Patch EVER!

Deleted
    Ring of Peace

Instant, 2 min cooldown
    Forms a sanctuary around you, causing all enemies to be unable to attack or cast harmful spells while within it. Lasts 10 seconds.

That sounds So OP if its how i think it is. So literally anyone can walk into that? and cant be cast on? W T F!

What if Touch of Death works on bosses? Actually say we have ~200k-250k hp that won't be a lot of hp left for a boss...
    I don't know. Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Dookiee View Post
    Ring of Peace

Instant, 2 min cooldown
    Forms a sanctuary around you, causing all enemies to be unable to attack or cast harmful spells while within it. Lasts 10 seconds.

That sounds So OP if its how i think it is. So literally anyone can walk into that? and cant be cast on? W T F!
    Guessing more like a bigger radius solar beam, aka if your inside you cant do shit but u can still cast into it.

Humm...sound very op.Wouldhave to see what casters get but Monk look like a caster killing machine.

After the chi thing could have CD after beta for 2sec let's wait...

Mm stunds cool!
    Roll out betas, i want to try mist/ brew now

Da fuq is this?

Touch of Death

4 Chi, Melee Range, Instant, 1.5 min cooldown
    Requires Ox Stance, Tiger Stance
    You exploit the enemy target's weakest point, instantly killing them.
    Only usable on non-player targets who have equal or less health than you.

Did anyone notice "Elusive Ale"? Increases dodge chanc for melee and ranged attacks by 50% for 45 seconds and has 45 seconds cooldown. WHAT? It is way better than evasion and lasts indefinitely! No way this is gonna be fair in pvp.

I will be very disappointed if the animation for Touch of Death does not match the Simpsons.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totem View Post
    Did anyone notice "Elusive Ale"? Increases dodge chanc for melee and ranged attacks by 50% for 45 seconds and has 45 seconds cooldown. WHAT? It is way better than evasion and lasts indefinitely! No way this is gonna be fair in pvp.
    That's obviously a mistake.