Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I knew not pming you that you were to trust treann would come back and haunt me.

Oh well. So close.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those PM's are real funny to read in hindsight. Thanks for posting them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well thanks for calling me horrible army, thats really nice. Pro job there on losing btw. Also let me hear your argument on why it was bad of me to be alpha. Because people think im a pro player? Because I get nightkilled easily? Take a look at the mafia thread and tell me how you would have survived differently in my position. After RNGing shab as mafia in the voting first day.

No offense meant btw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Trying to decide who's what according to their online/offline/appear offline status is

S
    T
    U
    P
    I
    D
    !

And it costed the townies the game. I agree, kumduh, the game should force offline status.

10+ Year Old Account
    foxxi was doing it for a few days too, basically spending most of the time offline, but playing the game

i suppose anything goes to win, but it was a really cheap move, i'm putting myself on invisible from now on, might make little odds as i'm generally online all the time anyway

but the way she did it going into the day gibbs got lynched too, it's just meh ... feels too much like cheating the game

---------- Post added 2012-03-27 at 10:48 AM ----------

she played it well, but she had too much help from "not being online"

there was only 3 of us online, 2 townies and an evil, but with the presumption that there were 2 evils of the 3 people, there was basically no suspicion over her or rolo at all

i'd love to be on her team sometime, maybe she can decipher my thought processes >.>

(and damn my over thinking dyras role in killing holz and associating it to my desire to kill kumduh)

---------- Post added 2012-03-27 at 11:13 AM ----------

with regards the dead thread and me night killing dyra, i guess i do overthink things

dyra roleclaiming cop and holz actually being mafia is something i had/would consider doing, and unfortunately, if i think i would do it, i assume others would do it

my brain obviously plays a different way to most peoples that ends in me making stupid choices (stupid in the hindsight of you lot being dead and knowing everyones role )

4th time as a power role of some sort, 3rd time as an evil, and 1st time i've ever been lynched

---------- Post added 2012-03-27 at 11:22 AM ----------

oh and wass, as god doggy you could have over ruled me if you were so sure about holz, both you and fire were set for holz, then you swapped to my judgement, holz was majority voted and voted by the god doggy, only yourself to blame :P

and with regards voting wass as alpha, i did that as a daring move, nobody would be stupid enough to vote someone like me or wass or kumduh as god doggy, making one of us the perfect choice (the wifom thing)

wass wasn't killed because he might be god doggy, there wasn't any inherent risk of him being lynched as a wolf/god doggy, he was revenge killed for having crusaded against a mafia member and pretty much nothing else, the god doggyness never entered the game at prett much any point other than people to (in hindsight) say how stupid it would be for him to be chosen (thus proving my point that it was such a stupid decision that nobody would do it, hence, we do it), a hiding in plain sight type situation if you will

anyway, as i said in the wolf thread, regardless the result, was a very fun game for me

To be fair Rixis, it wasn't something I thought out ahead of time... the first lynch on shab went without me, because I really was at work and even though I had been checking, I didn't have the opportunity to post anything. When I started to get some heat from Kumduh about not voting Shab and such I stated I wasn't home and didn't get a chance to decide to vote on him.....and since that worked I decided to keep that pattern if I could, not posting until I got home from work...or in the case of yesterday since I actually was off work that day - when I would have gotten home.

Chances are if Kumduh hadn't forced my hand, I don't think I would have taken that course of action.

And as far as cheating...really Rixis? I played the game well, it's a tactic I'll likely never pull off again, but I WAS playing.

10+ Year Old Account
    i didn't say it was cheating, it's not against the rules, it just feels like cheating, in essence i used the premise of it to push the lynch on gibbs

but i think it's definitely something that should be addressed one way or the other, as kumduh says, the game is about communications and word play, not checking who is/isn't online and when

but as i say, you played well, with or without the tactic, everything is easy in hindsight, how well/bad for the wolves/mafia would the game have gone if we'd have night killed holz for example, everything is on the edge of a coin, it could tip either way

yeah...I shit a brick just about when I read the wolf thread and saw how close I came to loosing Holz...on multiple occations o.o

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    yeah...I shit a brick just about when I read the wolf thread and saw how close I came to loosing Holz...on multiple occations o.o
    oh yes. It came very close to being one each for wolf and mafia but Fire changed to Kumduh before night ended so it stay 2 each lol

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    oh yes. It came very close to being one each for wolf and mafia but Fire changed to Kumduh before night ended so it stay 2 each lol
    if that had happened i could actually see a lynch happening on kumduh and neither group getting either traitor :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry Arlee for stealing your job last night. I figured no one wanted to wait till you were up though :P

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    OOOHHH, mafia win again! neat

10+ Year Old Account
    Surprising huh? Since u died first of all and holz was an inch from being killed night one aswell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    a bit surprising, indeed, still amusing! nice play by foxxi gave us the victory

/applaud Foxxi

One of the least suspicious people to me.
    And I would have role claimed if I were awake when people started jumping on Rixis' vote

10+ Year Old Account
    kumduh voted first, then holz, while i was voting on army, i was perhaps most vocal, but whether i said much or not at all, you were almost certain to be voted off, you had half or more of the votes you needed

and you had 3 votes on you at the last time of your posting before the lynch, if you truly feared for yourself, you shoulda role claimed, might not have saved you, but would most likely have helped

so sure, while i "crusaded" to get you deaded, i didn't start the voting, i voiced my ideas about killing both you and army (i truly thought you were both mafia), and remember, i was a wolf, lynching the jack was a perfectly acceptable outcome technically, but my method of going about it led to some more suspicion being piled on me at later points :P

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Sorry Arlee for stealing your job last night. I figured no one wanted to wait till you were up though :P
    It's fine

---------- Post added 2012-03-27 at 02:02 PM ----------

New game starting shortly!