Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowset View Post
    The buff to Chimera Shot with the glyph will help MM a lot in pvp. 10% heals every 10 seconds, in addition to the disengage heal, is pretty huge.
    Dont forget Spirit Bond.

Is Binding Frenzy a BM thing only? Obviously it affects BM more, but is it cross-spec? If so, I wonder if the wording is for only pets, or hunter and pet?

Also, with the bizarre pathing pets take sometimes in PvE, that might make the shot harder when switching targets/etc if you don't know how your pet is going to run at it. Not to mention we're already going to be yelling at tanks to keep still so we can line up our BAs. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Is Binding Frenzy a BM thing only? Obviously it affects BM more, but is it cross-spec? If so, I wonder if the wording is for only pets, or hunter and pet?

Also, with the bizarre pathing pets take sometimes in PvE, that might make the shot harder when switching targets/etc if you don't know how your pet is going to run at it. Not to mention we're already going to be yelling at tanks to keep still so we can line up our BAs. LOL.
    I'm guessing Binding Frenzy is baseline since its a talent.

So far I've only seen bows on the back of Panda Hunters, I haven't seen it show up on any other races yet.

Cobra Shot and Kill Command show up under BM specialization in spell book along with other BM only skills, such as Bestial Wrath. Are they not available to the other 2 specs anymore?

Has anything been done with Snake Crap, er I mean Snake Trap?

Quote Originally Posted by aarjun View Post
    Cobra Shot and Kill Command show up under BM specialization in spell book along with other BM only skills, such as Bestial Wrath. Are they not available to the other 2 specs anymore?
    Kill Command is now the BM spec ability(like Aimed Shot/Explosive shot) learned at 10, and Cobra Shot is exclusive to BM and SV, while Steady is exclusive to MM.

Updated front page with various things.
    Last edited by Renley; 2012-03-24 at 02:48 AM.

Oh god. I don't if I want to play a Hunter, a Shaman, a monk, or a druid. FAAAAAAAAACK. They all looks so awesome!

Barrage = skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet

Deleted
    Does ES cost 50 focus now?

Quote Originally Posted by MrQ View Post
    Does ES cost 50 focus now?
    Tis what it says in the wowdb. :\

10+ Year Old Account
    Pets are buggy / unusable atm. They have no talents and are very squishy.

On a quirky unyet fixed upside...

Last edited by ImpTaimer; 2012-03-24 at 04:16 AM. Reason: a / an blah blah blah...
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

I made a post on this but right now hunters seem a little clunky because they lost the Efficiency talent in the MM tree. Everything costs more focus, 50 ES, 40 Blackarrow, 30 arcane shot. So right now nothing seems to flow as well as it should. And black arrow is a little glitched where it will sometimes not hit your target but hit only the mobs in front of your target, because of that its hard to test it when i run the hour of twilight heroics.

Quote Originally Posted by ImpTaimer View Post
    Pets are buggy / unusable atm. They have no talents and are very squishy.

On a quirky unyet fixed upside...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...312_222801.jpg
    Those things ALL OVER AGAIN? No kidding EVERY TEST REALM they put up have the same problem with status-less pets and pet multiplication.

EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    Those things ALL OVER AGAIN? No kidding EVERY TEST REALM they put up have the same problem with status-less pets and pet multiplication.

EVERY SINGLE TIME.
    Maybe because it is hilarious.

Probably some coder does it every time as a joke. "DAMN IT, FRED DID IT AGAIN!!!"

Can anyone confirm or deny if entrapment has been removed or not ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ballistic View Post
    Can anyone confirm or deny if entrapment has been removed or not ?
    Entrapment is in for SV.

Imagine yourself in wsg trying to solo kill EFC Warrior... stealthed Camo till you reach him--> Binding shot--> RF--> Aimed Shot--> CS--> Intimidate--> 2x Glyphed SS--> Warrior charge you--> Disengage (Narrow Escape) --> CS--> Power Shot

The endless CC...lol

Deleted
    Hunter's Mark now increases all ranged damage by 5%, lasting 5 minutes.

the new spirit bond is insane

i don't think it's gonna go live like that