15+ Year Old Account
    So as i understand because nick wants 1 season too be 26 episodes they split the seasons into 2 books but will this mean a new book will come out every half year or a year thats what i realy wonder coz if its a year that means we will not see the end by 2014 lol i realy hope its atleast 6 months for 1 book so we dont have too wait so long.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Deleted
    It's one year I think End. I imagine they'll add a reasonable amount of time between the seasons. Book 1 and 2 is a six month gap, so I don't see why they felt the need to separate the seasons unless there is a significant jump in time. I guess this will depend on the events of Book 2. What this does I guess is stop there being a world-ending threat every year in their universe and to stop character relationships getting too stale.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dystin View Post
    It's one year I think End. I imagine they'll add a reasonable amount of time between the seasons. Book 1 and 2 is a six month gap, so I don't see why they felt the need to separate the seasons unless there is a significant jump in time. I guess this will depend on the events of Book 2. What this does I guess is stop there being a world-ending threat every year in their universe and to stop character relationships getting too stale.
    The reason that there's a gap between the seasons is because they haven't finished them yet. Book 2 is getting animated right now, and I guarantee they haven't even started writing the story for Books 3 and 4, and if they have, then they are in the very early stages.

Deleted
    So was Book 2 finished (script wise) before Book 1 started?

Probably. Bryke has said they had most of the ATLA story in a rough draft before they even got the green light to produce the first season.

From what I read, yes Book 2 was already finished and they sent it to the animation team for it to be animated.

Deleted
    We can't know such a thing, and its impossible for Book 2's script to have been completed BEFORE the script of Book 1, considering that at first there was only to be one book.

Book 2's script is done NOW and it is being animated. My guess is that Bryan and Michale, the creators, are now working on Book 3 and Book 4 scripts.

10+ Year Old Account
    before or around the time that it ENDED, because I think it was the week after the season 1 ended that they send they were sending Season 2 to be animated.

Deleted
    I have decided to watch the whole book in one go today and I must say, I am deeply in love once again with this series. I loved it so much.

Now I cannot wait for the second book spirits, I hope the theme it had from the first book stays (which I deeply loved) but I am very interested in that avatar line they are going to explore too, we are going to see how the first avatar was created.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    [ video=youtube;aLkQfmUEyvk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLkQfmUEyvk&feature=relmfu[/video]
    I dont know what to say, was it funny? or was it sad? IM SO CONFUSED!

Quote Originally Posted by Catharlex View Post
    snip
    is that another sword behind sokka's back?? or his awsome BOOMERNAG!!!

seriously he only use boomerang as his weapon andthey always come back to him :P
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    is that another sword behind sokka's back?? or his awsome BOOMERNAG!!!

seriously he only use boomerang as his weapon andthey always come back to him :P
    We all want to BELIEVE it's the one and only Boomerang. But... I have a feeling he ended up replacing it over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsage View Post
    We can't know such a thing, and its impossible for Book 2's script to have been completed BEFORE the script of Book 1, considering that at first there was only to be one book.
    I am fairly certain the person you quoted meant to ask if Book 2's script was finished before Book 1 aired... not before Book 1's script.

Deleted
    Wow 5 days off and so much information, I'm loving it! Now this friday i'll be gone for another 5 days, better keep filling information !

---------- Post added 2012-07-18 at 01:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    I liked the last 10 seconds because that was awsome, the rest was a bit meh.

here is the Comic-Con 2012 panel
    go to 19:00 for the look at book 2
    http://www.nick.com/videos/clip/lege...de.html?LOKFB2

Deleted
    I cannot watch it in The Netherlands, any alternative links?

Quote Originally Posted by Paintank View Post
    I cannot watch it in The Netherlands, any alternative links?
    not that I know of at the moment

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAssBoy View Post
    here is the Comic-Con 2012 panel
    go to 19:00 for the look at book 2
    http://www.nick.com/videos/clip/lege...de.html?LOKFB2
    That's great thanks for sharing.

It's nice to get more details on the spirit world and such. The comic series (the one around Zuko's and Azula's mother) will be focusing on the spiritual side of the Avatar world too, so there will be a lot of new things on that front soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since Darren Criss is a fan of the series, I might consider looking into it