10+ Year Old Account

That Riven pretty much bitched at me for most of the game, calling me a pussy for being passive, and telling me to die of cancer. Clearly manners are non-existent for that Riven player.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post

That Riven pretty much bitched at me for most of the game, calling me a pussy for being passive, and telling me to die of cancer. Clearly manners are non-existent for that Riven player.
    That Talon makes me want to cry and the TF on the other team.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no idea why you would want to build those items on Tristana. (Well, other than the IE.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    I have no idea why you would want to build those items on Tristana. (Well, other than the IE.)
    I really wasn't thinking right that time, didn't help that Riven d/ced in the beginning and I was forced to solo bot. Built EC because of Voli and WW heals.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Explosive Shot. Ignite.

Don't pick Exhaust on AD carries, especially not Tristana. Late game, if you get in range to use it you are dead. Additionally, it doesn't help you get kills like Ignite does.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strifus View Post
    What the fuck is wrong with the MOBA community?!

I was playing AP Janna mid, was against a Mordekaiser...
    I lol'd

/10char
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

There really is somekind of elohell going on.
    People playing support Jarvan in ranked and not buying wards or support items, gets fucking annoying.
    Support Orianna new meta
    Hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    I lol'd

/10char
    Ye is actually good

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    I lol'd

/10char
    Actually, (in normals ofc) I have tried every support character as AP and it has all worked pretty well.

Soraka is the best though.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    When your ban person is told by your solotop (Olaf) to ban yi (...cuz yi is so OP and played all the time ) because he doesn't want to lane him, instead of banning kassadin. And then the other team picks a kassadin and proceeds to physically teach the definition of rape to our ryze in mid.
    Other than the dumb Olaf who built complete AD and the Ryze in mid, everyone played rather decent until kassadin could 1v3 us

10+ Year Old Account
    Had a Katarina on our team finish with 26 CS in a 40-50 minute game. We won that game, but I can't think of how it's possible to have that dismal level of CS.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, worst game ever, so to start it off my friend who was going TF mid D/C's and is having super bad internet problems like the whole game and ends up just giving up on trying to stay connected ~18 min in after about 6 D/Cs (go figure what happened but his skype was dropping too and he was getting pissed).

Afterwards i was trying to do the best i could as jungle, gave warwick red and such got blue for myself since no one else ever came to get it, ganked top a few times successfully and ganked bot twice but they'd engage late, and then blame me for poor engages even though i'd stun the enemy jungle and both bot laners right under our turret and follow up with a very nice 60% reduction permafrost to make it so any compitent group could get 3 kills easy. At about 18 min in (after TF gave up on staying connected) warwick and darius decided i was a "shit jungle and need to stfu and get reported", started to jungle in our jungle, so i'm stuck at lv 9 when everyone else is around 13/14 so i go to bot which is empty and the enemy took a free tower because why not? and started farming/defending from the enemy champions, they call me garbage and tell me i need to go back into the jungle like i said i was going to do at the start of match -_-'

Darius never got a single ulti off before the enemy even dropped below 50% health and warwick would go to lock down the closest champ to him instead of the one that'd make the most sense... in the end they ended up with 8-10 deaths each, i ended with 2, and top ended with 1. And they continue to just complain about how shit the team is...

god i hate humanity... at least one of them had the intelligence to /ff at 23 minutes so we could move on with our lives...

---------- Post added 2012-05-30 at 08:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Had a Katarina on our team finish with 26 CS in a 40-50 minute game. We won that game, but I can't think of how it's possible to have that dismal level of CS.
    you give someone whose primarily a support character (like me) no other choice and force us into a carry role -_-' god when i play twitch/annie/leblanch i end up with shit creep score (left one being worst, leblanchs being -decent-), thank god i can gank though or i'd end up being shit the entire game...
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Xorious View Post
    You find a random blind pick game more important then baby kittens? Faith in humanity is lost
    It was more the fact that it happened in the middle of a good game after a streak of bad games than the fact she had kittens at all. Notice that I did indeed go AFK to take care of her kitten. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post

you give someone whose primarily a support character (like me) no other choice and force us into a carry role -_-' god when i play twitch/annie/leblanch i end up with shit creep score (left one being worst, leblanchs being -decent-), thank god i can gank though or i'd end up being shit the entire game...
    You should probablly get some actual good champions for the carry roles then. Twitch is trash, Leblanc and Annie are situational and rely on gettting feeded, none of them are easy to CS with either. Most mids use abilities to CS most of the games anyways, it´s impossible to get bad CS with Morgana or Mordekaiser, try one of them. I also find Caitlyn to be really easy to last hit with when it comes to bot lane.

Deleted
    Morgana is a safe and solid mid pick yes.

Deleted
    I've come to the conclusion that i'm a mid-late game player - since I seem to be weakest in laning phase, and then can bring it back mid game even if I lost quite hard.

Laning as Kog vs a Vayne - ended the laning phase 3/5/0 or something with my team raging at me (not my fault Soraka couldn't find her Infuse button so I kept going OOM at horribly bad times ;_.

Ended the game 12/5/x and only ~10CS behind their Vayne.

They certainly stopped raging at me after I hit godlike / Legendary. Pfft.

10+ Year Old Account
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUU

I hate noobs. I am a noob too but man, those people must be very very dumb!

Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    You should probablly get some actual good champions for the carry roles then. Twitch is trash, Leblanc and Annie are situational and rely on gettting feeded, none of them are easy to CS with either. Most mids use abilities to CS most of the games anyways, it´s impossible to get bad CS with Morgana or Mordekaiser, try one of them. I also find Caitlyn to be really easy to last hit with when it comes to bot lane.
    how is annie not a good cser? She dominates with her q

Quote Originally Posted by Retror View Post
    how is annie not a good cser? She dominates with her q
    People often mistake 'farming' with pushing. 2 different things. AD carries are the example of this, should not generally push, but should have the highest CS. Mid laners on the other hand, push like fuck in order to roam.

If you want good CS tho, play Malz. If you can't CS with him, try pressing E harder.
    Cho’Gall: Cairne Bloodhoof is dead? Did we kill him?
    Deathwing: No. The Grimtotems weakened him with poison, and then Garrosh accidentally hacked him to death with an axe during a heated political discussion.
    Cho’Gall: How do you accidentally kill someone with an axe?

Anyone find it annoying in AI games when a support character starts creep farming and actively gunning for kills, when you're playing the AD carry? I know it's AI but these games are for practicing good play styles. If you want to farm and get massive kill numbers start your own solo custom game :/
    RETH