Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    I wanted to drop in, since it looks like this hasn't been answered yet: regarding the new daily quests. You have to complete day 1's quest, then the next day you can get Day 1 and Day 2 dailies. Then you have to wait a day, and you can open up Day 3's quest, and so on. I have a list of rewards for each day's quest here.

There's also a really nice guide by dulfy here.
    Ask Mr. Robot Human Minion

Just wanted to post this here to remind people.

Originally Posted by SWTOR

Hi everyone, we just wanted to remind people to turn in your Rakghoul DNA before maintenance tomorrow morning at 2AM CDT (12AM PDT/3AM EDT/8AM BST/9AM CEST/5PM AEST). Jeelvic the Jawa will be disappearing after tonight, but he may possibly return by himself at some point in the future.

(Source)

10+ Year Old Account
    I totally forgot

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Just wanted to post this here to remind people.

Originally Posted by SWTOR

Hi everyone, we just wanted to remind people to turn in your Rakghoul DNA before maintenance tomorrow morning at 2AM CDT (12AM PDT/3AM EDT/8AM BST/9AM CEST/5PM AEST). Jeelvic the Jawa will be disappearing after tonight, but he may possibly return by himself at some point in the future.

(Source)
    Just adding on to the dev post you cited, they also added this in later:

We wanted to warn players that the effects of the plague may linger after the event is over. Vaccines will still be readily available.
    http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...79#edit4106379

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Koalachan View Post

Omg we should keep the plague going! I know I will create an alt and get the plague and just leave him logged with it for a while... and when everyone least expects it BAM.

Quote Originally Posted by Koalachan View Post

Harbinger is filled with ppl that got it on all 8 or however many of the toons they have just so they can reintroduce the plague at fleet every now and then. If it keeps spreading like it does now it will die off but it will take awhile. If Jeelvic does return and the plague deaths keep giving dna the dna love pile might not break up for a bit.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Harbinger is filled with ppl that got it on all 8 or however many of the toons they have just so they can reintroduce the plague at fleet every now and then. If it keeps spreading like it does now it will die off but it will take awhile. If Jeelvic does return and the plague deaths keep giving dna the dna love pile might not break up for a bit.
    Even then, I think people may just stack them because if you're sitting around in fleet talking to people- what better options do you have? Its a source of entertainment, and may be rewarding in the future since I doubt this is the last of the virus we see. The universe is huge. Who knows where else things might have crashed... though Lost Island kind of leads me to believe that its all over with.

Then again, SOMEONES companion is still a Rakghoul... don't want to spoil anything for anyone.

Also my server is doing the same. I know I have one character stored with the virus. I will reintroduce it one day and people will think its funny and help spread it. I never thought spreading diseases would be so fun!

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    Well for the time being its over now, and all I need at that dam bantha for the title .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solzan Nemesis View Post
    Well for the time being its over now, and all I need at that dam bantha for the title .

I sadly needed that soloable world boss I was just too lazy to go grab the title. I kind of now regret it seeing as I probably can't get it again. Oh wells.

damn I didnt turn in the dna samples yet, would it have been that terrible to let the trader linger around for another week?
    grmbl