Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

So.. 1.3! What do we know?

Anything yet?

I guess some additional legacy stuff (love the Coming Soon button)

there was leak supposedly of 1.3 - 1.7 stuff thats coming if i remember right. what was in 1.3? have the devs made any official statements?

I really am enjoying the state of the game after 1.2. the graphics now are amazing and the ui editor is nice.

i cant imagine that 1.3 is going to have as much stuff with it though.

dungeon finder was promised for 1.3. what Id like to see: a new operation, rakghoul themed, to give this plot a glorious ending and let it rest for good after that
    . the most important thing is that it should come out in 3 momths at the latest. 2 months would be perfect, it doesnt neet to be as big as 1.2.
    Last edited by moff; 2012-04-20 at 12:42 PM.

There are only 2 things I want to see SOON. One is server transfers, don't care if they are paid, I just want to get off my ghost town of a server. Second is a LFG tool for Flashpoints.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by moff View Post
    dungeon finder was promised for 1.3.
    Really? Source?

If that's true and it's cross-server grouping then levelling flashpoints just get a lot more viable. Right now it's...uh, not doable.

dungeon finder was promised for 1.3.
    I heard that roomer as well. Do you have a source for this?

Deleted
    http://www.torhead.com/guide/leak-1.3 Is this your looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by Dorfus View Post
    Really? Source?

If that's true and it's cross-server grouping then levelling flashpoints just get a lot more viable. Right now it's...uh, not doable.
    From what I heard it will be server only, which is fine if I can move to a higher pop server. But again, I have no source, so cant confirm.

10+ Year Old Account
    LFD server only won't fix things on low pop servers imo. Hopefully they have some server mergers or transfers in place by then.

10+ Year Old Account
    i can't help it, but really?
    just a week after the patch we already started to ask about the 1.3?
    ugh, it's like "the expa after pandaria" threads, that ALREADY started...

OT I'd prefer just to buy any droid of the existing models over the HK, they are way more awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion View Post
    The loss of the ability to pass on loot is the loss of the ability to choose. This is communism
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    A year from now someone on these forums is gonna say that the (wod) launch went smoothly..... I am gonna remind that asshole of this launch, this shit is not going smoothly at all.

Deleted
    Hoods up/down is a possibility

in and old Qand Q from the end of Feb they said

When will you make it possible for Force-using characters to pull up/down their hoods on their robes?

Damion Schubert: This is in the works now. It won't be in Game Update 1.2, but should get done in the next major update after that. And yes, we will extend this functionality to your Force-slinging companions as well.

so unless its got bumped down, its a possibility i guess

We might hear more in todays Q&A since its the first one since 1.2 got put in.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorfus View Post
    Really? Source?

Originally Posted by SWTOR
    Group finder: introduced in game-update 1.3 – also for heroic quests and flashpoints. It is single server only. We understand that community is very important to our players we want to preserve that.

Source: http://dulfy.net/2012/03/05/swtor-gu...live-blogging/

Quote Originally Posted by -oz- View Post
    I heard that roomer as well. Do you have a source for this?
    they said that at the guild summit, I believe it was a question from the audience. they also addded that it will not be x-realm and not only be used for flashpoints.
    Last edited by moff; 2012-04-20 at 01:10 PM.

Here's a more recent source: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=420543

It is actually a poll, James Ohlen wants to know what we want out of the LFG Tool. It does however say:
    As a note; at this time the Group Finder feature in development is limited to searching on a single server only.

Quote Originally Posted by shimargh View Post
    i can't help it, but really?
    just a week after the patch we already started to ask about the 1.3?
    ugh, it's like "the expa after pandaria" threads, that ALREADY started...

its not that im not enjoying what 1.2 brought , i am, im slowly going through it all. But i always want to know whats ahead, what to look foward to, what i can tell my friends is coming.

dungeon finder was promised for 1.3. what Id like to see: a new operation, rakghoul themed, to give this plot a glorious ending and let it rest for good after that
    looking at the ending of denova, they aren't going that way with operations
    maybe flashpoints will continue that story line

10+ Year Old Account
    Slave boy outfit better be in 1.3 or Im gonna be angry /getdown... Anyway, pretty sure char transfers will be in since the system is alrdy functioning for pacific servers, might even be in before 1.3? oO
    SWTOR: Loveray Legacy @ Tomb of Freedon Nadd | Toyboy • Spray • Loveshot • Thrilldrill • Seax • Penetro • Hotgun • Lustro
    FFXIV ARR: Thrill Drill | Odin EU
    • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
    Swtor eyecandy mm-mmmm! :Þ~

Quote Originally Posted by Ixator View Post
    Slave boy outfit better be in 1.3 or Im gonna be angry /getdown... Anyway, pretty sure char transfers will be in since the system is alrdy functioning for pacific servers, might even be in before 1.3? oO
    Yeah, the oceanic transfers are basically a beta test and then once that window closes they will probably tweak the system, make it more user friendly and open it up either via paid transfers, or free to low pop. I am really kinda still hoping they merge. My server is medium pop and we could easily absorb a couple small servers to bring us up to a healthy full.

Whatever they do, I expect it will be in shortly after the 24th when they close the Oceanic Transfer window. Either that Thurs as that seems to be when they do that kinda stuff, or with the maintenance on either 5/1 or 5/8. Pretty sure 1.3 will not be until the end of next month or early June.

Quote Originally Posted by Enosh View Post
    If I remember correctly we were dropped some "hints" at the new operations. Apparently the sith dread masters break off probably for a power grab while the Emperor is KO. As for the Rahkghouls the story is pretty much done after the event and flashpoint. We stop the crazy scientist and the event might spread but will eventually end.
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

let it rest for good after that
    I don't think that's going to happen since rakghouls are even a threat on taris until about 20 years before SW episode 1.

That, and the talisman that originally makes rakghouls is still around while luke is alive.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Rakghoul
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Quote Originally Posted by Enosh View Post
    doubtful it is over. Maybe won't be in any new FPs or OPs for a while, but the rakghouls are probably far from gone. I expect to see more attack on other planets like the event we have now. As similar as they are to zombies, and the fact that zombie stuff is really popular right now, they will not let them die. They probably will not be the center of attention, but we have not seen the last of them.