Ghetto BOE gear...

I was disappointed with the legacy gear in SWTOR. After a few levels after level 9-14 the stats are no longer impressive and it doesn't level up.

I think the way to give an alt the advantage in SWTOR is to have your main purchase weapon/armor modifications from the planet commendation vendor as the alt levels up. Sure there is a fat chunk of credits that can be passed on, but most server economies are not that strong to provide every needed modification at all level ranges. I'm on The Swiftsure and I have a hard time finding modifications at the exact appropriate level on the GTN. I doubt The Fatman would be much different.

10+ Year Old Account
    you know, you should post it on the forums, or make your idea get to them. it sounds good, maybe some tweaks.
    and yeah somtimes it seems ppl don't ues the gtn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion View Post
    The loss of the ability to pass on loot is the loss of the ability to choose. This is communism
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    A year from now someone on these forums is gonna say that the (wod) launch went smoothly..... I am gonna remind that asshole of this launch, this shit is not going smoothly at all.

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Mods are easier to come by if you have the right crew skills. Easier still if you spread it across multiple characters.

Yes, some of the legacy gear drops are useless after only a few levels. There are also some nice orange items you can work towards that should last you well into 50. Try to concentrate on those.
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the Presence bonus you gain from leveling your companions to max affection is enough to make up for that. I have a Jugg that I'm leveling with only stuff that I get from quests, but the fat Presence bonus for having a max level human PLUS all my companions at 10k is insane. At level 11, my companion was critting for almost 650...