Completely forgot about castlevania: lords of shadow 2. You play as freaking Dracula in that game (Not sure if it's counted as a spoiler, but oh well).

I would recommend Sanctum 2, its in the Humble Bundle for 1$, i have a lot of fun with my friends. You can't go wrong for 1$, and you also get two other games!

Deleted
    Hi all,

New to the forum, great thread this one!

I am looking for an alternative to Lord of Ultima an MMORTS (if I'm correct).
    The game is going to stop (stupid EA!) and I haven't found a game that matches as well.
    What I like about it is that it has night protection, you can buy premium items but it's no pay to win, and you have administrators who automate certain standard actions.

Does anyone know of a comparable game? Looking forward to your suggestions!

Cheers,
    FingerPicker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Efectz View Post
    Hey all been looking for any good Vampire/Werewolf/Hybrid games.
    i assume you've played Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (rpg/shooter mix)? if not, you definitely should, unless you really can't stand the outdated graphics. if you do decide to get it, make sure to also get the latest unofficial patch and take a look at this thread if you're having problems getting it to run properly.

Skyrim (open world rpg) has both vampires and werewolves (the player can be either) and the Dawnguard dlc lets you join either a faction of powerful vampires or one of vampire hunters. i'd also recommend using a few mods, at least to improve and expand on werewolf and vampire stuff, and one that allows the player to become both at the same time (in the unmodded game being a werewolf makes you immune to becoming a vampire and vice versa).

i also really enjoyed Sang-Froid - Tales of Werewolves (trap defense with some basic action combat) which is all about werewolves, but you play a hunter who has to defend against them, so i don't know if it's what you're looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Guise of the Wolf

>:-D
    helps to have a map.

disclaimer: for anyone who doesn't actually know Guise of the Wolf: DO NOT GET IT! it's absolutely terribad :D

disclaimer: for anyone who doesn't actually know Guise of the Wolf: DO NOT GET IT! it's absolutely terribad
    What are you talking about? The werewolf models of that game are absolutely stunning

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    What are you talking about? The werewolf models of that game are absolutely stunning
    can't beat the werewolf sound effects, though! they are, quite literally, staggering ^_^

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeion View Post
    So I just bought and recieved at HTC ONE M8, going from a iPhone 4S. Now what I am wondering is: Are there any GREAT andriod "exclusives" that I should try? Any genre will do, and any suggestion is greatly appreciated!!
    Try Order and Chaos Online. It is like WoW lite for your phone. 7 bucks buy-to-play with no monthly fee.

Quote Originally Posted by FingerPicker View Post
    Hi all,

New to the forum, great thread this one!

I am looking for an alternative to Lord of Ultima an MMORTS (if I'm correct).
    The game is going to stop (stupid EA!) and I haven't found a game that matches as well.
    What I like about it is that it has night protection, you can buy premium items but it's no pay to win, and you have administrators who automate certain standard actions.

Does anyone know of a comparable game? Looking forward to your suggestions!

Cheers,
    FingerPicker
    The only game I can think of would be End of Nations, a very similar MMORTS that (was) being developed by Trion Worlds. However, we have learned as of 6 months ago that the game was placed on hold, and have not heard any information since then. Unfortunately, it appears the game has entered development hell. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Development_hell

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Single player RPG like Skyrim, Dragon Age, Witcher that can run good on older PC? Preferably first- or third-person view

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    The only game I can think of would be End of Nations, a very similar MMORTS that (was) being developed by Trion Worlds. However, we have learned as of 6 months ago that the game was placed on hold, and have not heard any information since then. Unfortunately, it appears the game has entered development hell.
    Hi Valerian, thanks for your answer! Crazy to see that these games all don't seem to make it while they have such great potential!
    Last edited by mmoc739acdeb44; 2014-05-08 at 02:02 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Desaris View Post
    Single player RPG like Skyrim, Dragon Age, Witcher that can run good on older PC? Preferably first- or third-person view
    Try Jade Empire

Deleted

MMO suggestions? MMO suggestions.

Yo. You've probably seen this thread plenty of times but I'd very much like some suggestions from MMO nerds like yourselves. I've played WoW for years but quit a few months ago and lots of times inbetween due to boredom. I'm currently playing LoL but it's more of a mess about thing I only play with friends as I grew to found ranked games too frustrating. Although WoW is still the most popular MMO, after doing a bit of research I've come to realize that it's not even close to the best, and the only reason people say LOTRO and ESO are shit games is because they play a different MMO and condemn the shit out of every single other one. I've also heard, convincingly, that LOTRO is in fact an extremely good game. Do you guys have any other suggestions other than LOTRO and ESO? What is Entropia Universe like? I'm asking here because it's hard to take something on a review website for granted. Thoughts appreciated.

Deleted

Looking for some game suggestions for clue finding games.

My wife really loves this game on Facebook called "Criminal Case" , basically a clue finding game gated behind energy, etc etc, the usual Facebook deal. What I was looking for is a game that's just like it, or really close, that's an actual game, and not something just from Facebook. If anyone has any suggestions as to some games like it, I'd be really appreciative.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    Phoenix Wright
    Thanks, but I think I should have specified, is their an English PC version? Looking online it seems to be mostly for handheld consoles.

Quote Originally Posted by Desaris View Post
    how about the previous Elder Scrolls games ?

Best fps on the market...

I feel like playing a good fps with good single and multiplayer modes on PC. Any suggestions?

I don't play FPS games very much, but I have played some. Someone else could probably give you a better selection than I, but I can give you one, but without the other.

Single Player
    Metro 2033
    Metro Last Light
    Crysis 3 (Though it could be debatable.)
    Borderlands 2
    Far Cry 2

Arma 2
    Arma 3
    CS GO
    Tribes Ascend

I haven't really seen one yet that bundled both together well enough. Battlefield 4 might bring you close, but I found the single player missions boring and the online portion didn't interest me. My friends loved it though.
    Last edited by Libram; 2014-05-08 at 09:56 PM.

The only FPS I can really stand anymore is CS:GO and occasionally the older CS titles for fun. All the modern shooters are so convoluted with garbage these days. Titanfall really sealed the deal for me that the FPS industry is in complete ruins.

On the bright side there are plenty of cool single player titles as mentioned above.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bioshock 1/3
    Borderlands 2
    Far Cry 3
    Half Life 1/2
    Portal 1/2
    Return to Castle Wolfenstein + Enemy Territory
    System Shock 2
    Unreal Tournament 2004