Quote Originally Posted by Nev yn View Post
    Judgement is affected by hit but not expertise.

Does Sanctified Wrath pass up Holy Avenger before 4t14?
    It's about same. I've been perfectly fine with SW in 25 all tier and bursting 480K+ dps during transitions on Spirit kings with it. Which is extremely important. It's long enough to where any and all proc trinkets SHOULD BE UP during it. Noteably Shien's and Xuen.

---------- Post added 2012-10-23 at 02:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vlesk View Post
    Is anyone able to tell me why Simcraft is rating Hit higher than Expertise?
    Doesnt make any sense to me since Expertise is granting the same amount of Spellhit.

Thanks
    it... really doesn't matter atall... Cap both

Am I late to the party? What are you fatties doin in here

Quote Originally Posted by Butosai View Post
    Am I late to the party? What are you fatties doin in here
    You will address me as King Anaxie jester.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    You will address me as King Anaxie jester.
    Thanks for keeping my throne warm now getup

it... really doesn't matter atall... Cap both
    Im just curious. Thought that both Judgement and Hammer are dodgeable now.
    Last edited by Vlesk; 2012-10-23 at 03:28 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagittary View Post
    I know. Truth be told though, I read Holy Prism the first time I read his statement, I was just too lazy to fix it.
    You son of a bitch

inb4 shit hits the fan.
    Are you back Butosai or are you just peeking?
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Floross View Post
    Krekko I know this might have been asked but what are good fights to use Holy Prism on ?
    Non-boss fights, 5-mans, trash and dailies (perhaps even challenge modes, I've heard good things but have no experience).

The shorter CD is great, for said uses, however since it doesn't generate HP it's priority of use drops on boss fights. ES and LH don't generate HP either but their longer CD's and higher damager per uses provide more for less.

ES and LH have their own times to be used as well. It's nice, everything seemingly has it's own little place really, it's not so stagnant. Just gotta learn when to use what, and for what situation which talents are best suited for.
    Last edited by Krekko; 2012-10-23 at 03:28 PM.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Floross View Post
    Krekko I know this might have been asked but what are good fights to use Holy Prism on ?
    Stealthers

/trollface

I know this isn't really totally on-topic, but Seal of Insight is awesome for AOEing a lot of mobs by yourself, even for Ret.

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    Non-boss fights, 5-mans, trash and dailies (perhaps even challenge modes, I've heard good things but have no experience).

The shorter CD is great, for said uses, however since it doesn't generate HP it's priority of use drops on boss fights. ES and LH don't generate HP either but their longer CD's and higher damager per uses provide more for less.

ES and LH have their own times to be used as well. It's nice, everything seemingly has it's own little place really, it's not so stagnant. Just gotta learn when to use what, and for what situation which talents are best suited for.
    Strange , I generally prefer LH as a dps cd on 5man trash, dailies I just use Divine Purpose instead and keep LH for the oh shit I pulled 4+ mobs on accident ( or I did ? ) ... is there like a number of targets that makes Holy Prism better than LH for AoE ( full duration guaranteed on LH )?

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    I know this isn't really totally on-topic, but Seal of Insight is awesome for AOEing a lot of mobs by yourself, even for Ret.
    No doubt also shit dies so fast out in dallies land in raid gear retalenting is kinda meh unless u are grinding heavily <amber / sky shards>

No doubt also shit dies so fast out in dallies land in raid gear retalenting is kinda meh unless u are grinding heavily <amber / sky shards>
    I noticed a massive difference in daily activity going from 5,200 to 8,400 Haste with gear upgrades this week - it's absurd how fast you kill things once you get a bit of gear. I'd also like to thank Elegon for dropping his Golden Banana of Christmas Lights and the gloves with the free loot charm. Watching those dead GCDs shrink is a think of beauty.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did 26k hps with seal of insight while aoe'ing daily mobs. Its convenient.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhatred View Post
    Thanks, it seems to work now, I had only changed 2 of the 3 places. Also that link doesn't seem to tell you how to enter in ctrl keys. As in my Hammer of wrath is Ctrl+Numpad4. Will I have to change my keybindings or is there a way to do this.
    (Fixed the key-press rate)

EDIT: Also if you aren't tired of my incessant questions yet do you plan on making an autohotkey thread?
    modifier keys:
    ; # - windows key
    ; ^ - ctrl
    ; <^ - lctrl
    ; >^ - rctrl
    ; ! - alt
    ; + - shift
    ; ~ - When the hotkey fires, its key's native function will not be blocked (hidden from the system).ie. passthru

something like this should work - I haven't tested.

Code:
    ~^Numpad4::
    Loop
    {
    if not GetKeyState("lctrl", "D")
    break
    Send {lctrl down}{Numpad4}{lctrl up} 
    }
    return
    "D" is the keystate for down.
    Last edited by Riptide; 2012-10-23 at 11:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Riptide View Post
    modifier keys:
    ; # - windows key
    ; ^ - ctrl
    ; <^ - lctrl
    ; >^ - rctrl
    ; ! - alt
    ; + - shift
    ; ~ - When the hotkey fires, its key's native function will not be blocked (hidden from the system).ie. passthru

something like this should work - I haven't tested.

Code:
    ~^Numpad4::
    Loop
    {
    if not GetKeyState("lctrl", "D")
    break
    Send {lctrl down}{Numpad4}{lctrl up} 
    }
    return
    "D" is the keystate for down.
    You are the man.

Deleted
    Simulationcraft shows Wspeed > Wdps > Str > Hit > Exp > Haste > AP > Crit > Mastery > Agi for me.
    haste 1.49
    crit 1.04
    mastery 0.93

Can crit really be better than mastery?

Quote Originally Posted by pavulon View Post
    Simulationcraft shows Wspeed > Wdps > Str > Hit > Exp > Haste > AP > Crit > Mastery > Agi for me.
    haste 1.49
    crit 1.04
    mastery 0.93

Can crit really be better than mastery?
    I ran my gear through simc and at my gear level (482 atm), im still seeing crit as the worst stat. Wspeed > Wdps > Str > Hit > Exp > Haste > AP > Mastery > Crit for me
    My Scale Factors:
    Str: 2.88
    Hit: 2.53
    Exp: 1.86
    Hst: 1.61
    AP: 1.29
    Mst: 1.17
    Cri: 1.07

Your mileage may vary, only way to tell is to run your own gear through simcraft
    Please note that simcraft like any other computer program may not be 100% accurate, and all results should be considered in conjunction with a working brain.

Despair are recruiting see RecuitPost for details or visit http://www.eu-despair.com

At low levels of haste (ie: before you switch from Str to Haste games, somewhere around ilvl 475-480), crit will sim to be slightly better than mastery. As you add more haste, mastery scales better than crit.

Deleted
    Im really bad at theorycrafting so i will "dare" to ask it (dont kill me plz!), if Str is "higher priority" in stats, why do i see haste as "higher priority" when gemming? I know that "secondary stats" have been buffed a bit on gems, but, does that buff on gems made more worth the haste gain from the gems that the Str gems? i really ask it, because, as i said, im very bad at theorycrafting i was a bit confused when i saw that "pure Str gems" gone from our list (leaving only the jwelcrafting gems) :s

At least we are not again a simple "put Str gems to all lots!"