I THINK, jinrhok random bracers are tank since i see 2 plate dps and 1 tank item on the table.. hmmm. Durumu has a shitton of tank loot and the other random stats bracers. Those Could be ours.

Random stats to expect based on T11 random items

...of the Earthfall (20.8% chance)
    +285 Stamina , +190 Strength , +126 Critical Strike , +126 Haste
    ...of the Earthshaker (22.9% chance)
    +285 Stamina , +190 Strength , +126 Hit , +126 Critical Strike
    ...of the Faultline (25.1% chance)
    +285 Stamina , +190 Strength , +126 Haste , +126 Mastery
    ...of the Landslide (31.2% chance)
    +285 Stamina , +190 Strength , +126 Hit , +126 Expertise

HEAD: Lightning Emperor's Helmet
    NECK: Talisman of Angry Spirits Maybe.. not sure yet
    SHOULDER: Lightning Emperor's Pauldrons
    BACK: Yellow Dawn Lightningcloak Ra-den Wishlist
    Hydra-Scale Bloodcloak
    CHEST: Lightning Emperor's Battleplate
    BRACER: Caustic Spike Bracers Haste/Mastery > Crit/Haste. Take one don't matter. It's op
    HANDS: Rein-Binder's Fists
    BELT: Cloudbreaker Greatbelt
    LEGS: Lightning Emperor's Legplates
    FEET: Sabatons of the Superior Being Ra-den Wishlist obvious war prio > you
    Tidal Force Treads
    RINGS: Ra-den's Ruinous Ring Ra-den Duh
    Band of the Scaled Tyrant
    Spinescale Seal
    TRINK1: Primordius' Talisman of Rage
    TRINK2: Spark of Zandalar
    WPN: Zerat, Malakk's Soulburning Greatsword Yay thunderforging =/

Rough list based on expectations and considering the TF system.

stats have not been ran through yet. a LARGGGGGGGGGE amount of items are thought to be from trash drops. Not much we can do at this point.

Hit rating reforgeing all hit and 160hit/hast in blues using 0 Ra-den loot = 2336 Bad for draenei but ... tolerable. Add extra +994 with ji kuns feather... now u get why the trinket is trash from the start.... I cannot believe they won't address the item. Using a Diff 2h is only way to use it but considering our... Limited weapon options. Ugh.... I pray ptr loot tables aren't finished yet.

Actually Ra-den loot will allow you to drop lots of hit you will actually be reforging towards hit with his Cloak + ring if you are using hit sword. keep in mind crit / hit vs crit/haste -1.3% ish haste is hardly going to break us again the biggest flaw of the tier is the lack of 2handed weapons which limited our chances per week at thunderforge loot. Especially one being off "final" boss.

Obviously Ilvl will win so pay attention to thunderforged drops.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-02-25 at 04:05 AM.

where are theorycrafters on haste vs mastery in 5.2? Still want to stick on 25% haste before raid buffs and then all out to mastery? Where do STR fit in when we get higher tier weapons?
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    where are theorycrafters on haste vs mastery in 5.2? Still want to stick on 25% haste before raid buffs and then all out to mastery? Where do STR fit in when we get higher tier weapons?
    Uhhhh you prolly want to keep pushing haste to 30% considering Censure, Auto attack, RPPM trinkets, Capacitate, keeping primordius stacked, needing lower CS / Exo cd, and we still havnt hit 1 second GCD which still means dead dps time when ur pushing HoW with .1sec still on GCD.

If you use AHK every .1 sec is used Mastery may hit str 2:1 with a 30k top end weapon but haste will be leaving both in the dust.

IF. big iif. IF we can keep primordius stacked a passive 8k str is just... huge. Hammers would be redic esp with a sync zandalalr proc we are talking 17kish +armor/kings + 10% ap from procs alone add guardian and we have a mean mix. Hammers that huge mastery would very likely be more potent then haste at this point.

There IS a certain haste threshold you will want tho. You can't just drop to 15% and have a 4 second CS and 1.4 sec GCD that shit just don't fly. Because of the exo debuff and GCD it will perhaps stay on the radar. 30% haste will happen hell 33% is even a reality. Mastery is 40% buffed on live I expect this to grow to atleast 45%. Crit should grow.... +3-4% easily.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-02-25 at 04:33 AM.

Finally got my first decent ranking in a long time. Rank 15 on Lei Shi #1 US/EU (Scumbag China servers) without a second pot. Feels pretty good =D

Also anyone know if we cant stack up Zandalar pre fight so it's up with our cooldowns at the start?

Quote Originally Posted by Runewrath View Post
    Finally got my first decent ranking in a long time. Rank 15 on Lei Shi #1 US/EU (Scumbag China servers) without a second pot. Feels pretty good =D

Also anyone know if we cant stack up Zandalar pre fight so it's up with our cooldowns at the start?
    I dunno about that, but I know you can get a T15 4-piece proc and hold it as long as you're alive.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Runewrath View Post

The buff should drop off when the boss is pulled but like TeB right now you can stack it up and when you prepot then pop the trinket as well so you get the buff during first set of pull cd's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

First time I was DPS on Lei Shi heroic 25 last week, without trying too hard to rank I got 24/25 ir something and i was pretty happy about it, then the hunter and mage who beat me on our meters started talking on how much they failed and "slacked" the hunter dictates the stack people aswell... Made me kinda frustrated as i played quite flawless (not perfect by any means..) and still got a respectable ret rank, wth are "tryhard" hunters and mages doing dps wise on Lei Shi I thought? Turns out I shouldn't have cared about them because the difference is nauxiating...

Now that I look at log ranks again it's rank 5 if you ignore asian realms... ;it's something;
    Last edited by Huntingbear_grimbatol; 2013-02-25 at 08:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Uhhhh you prolly want to keep pushing haste to 30% considering Censure, Auto attack, RPPM trinkets, Capacitate, keeping primordius stacked, needing lower CS / Exo cd, and we still havnt hit 1 second GCD which still means dead dps time when ur pushing HoW with .1sec still on GCD.

If you use AHK every .1 sec is used Mastery may hit str 2:1 with a 30k top end weapon but haste will be leaving both in the dust.

IF. big iif. IF we can keep primordius stacked a passive 8k str is just... huge. Hammers would be redic esp with a sync zandalalr proc we are talking 17kish +armor/kings + 10% ap from procs alone add guardian and we have a mean mix. Hammers that huge mastery would very likely be more potent then haste at this point.

There IS a certain haste threshold you will want tho. You can't just drop to 15% and have a 4 second CS and 1.4 sec GCD that shit just don't fly. Because of the exo debuff and GCD it will perhaps stay on the radar. 30% haste will happen hell 33% is even a reality. Mastery is 40% buffed on live I expect this to grow to atleast 45%. Crit should grow.... +3-4% easily.
    100% impossible to keep that trinket stacked outside of ludicrously insane RNG. 3 RPPM, so good luck seeing 2 or 3 stacks let alone 5.

Old blog post on RPPM using 3.6 speed wpn and 3RPPM as an example

Relatively low proc chance with some normalization based on weapon speed, typically referred to as ‘PPM’ (procs per minute). Most melee weapon enchants fall into this category. For example, a weapon enchant may have 3 PPM. That checks your weapon speed, and gives your attacks a % chance based on that. If you have a 3.6speed weapon, your attacks will have a 3(PPM) * 3.6(weaponspeed) / 60 (sec per min) = 18% chance. All your white and yellow attacks with that weapon will have an 18% chance to trigger the enchant. Despite being supposedly ‘3 PPM’, that really will result in significantly more than 3 procs per minute, since all of the special attacks can proc it. Since there is no cooldown involved here, this type of enchant can feel random and streaky, instead of reliable. That isn’t necessarily a bad thing though, as you are just as likely to get lucky and get several procs in a row, which can be exciting. Some stats, primarily haste, will increase the frequency of these procs. However, since they vary heavily based on weapon speed, and how many special attacks you’re doing, these can proc significantly more or less for one class/spec/weapon than another, making them difficult to balance.
    Since we stack haste we should see a decent increase in PPM too. 3stack should be somewhat common for ret.

Would haste put the RPPM to 3.9RPPM at 30% value or do i need to re-read things? 3.9RPPM*3.6/60 = 23% proc chance

EDIT: 18% default proc

then later procs... lets use 5 sec as a good number

3RPPM * 1.30<haste> * 5<sec> / 60 = 32.5% proc chance
    6 sec = 39% ect.

at 8.5 likely our last timeframe the refresh we have 55% proc chance on the attack. 50% proc chance with 18% haste. Good picture on just one item making haste more relevant.

If we can break 33% haste = 57% proc chance at 8.5 seconds. Keep in mind we are boosting capacite and dancing steel uptime too all RPPM systems. And of course we are boosting autos and the GCD allowing more chances to proc.

If we do an attack in the 9.5 timeframe with the haste value of 30% = 61% proc

---------- Post added 2013-02-25 at 04:23 PM ----------

First time I was DPS on Lei Shi heroic 25 last week, without trying too hard to rank I got 24/25 ir something and i was pretty happy about it, then the hunter and mage who beat me on our meters started talking on how much they failed and "slacked" the hunter dictates the stack people aswell... Made me kinda frustrated as i played quite flawless (not perfect by any means..) and still got a respectable ret rank, wth are "tryhard" hunters and mages doing dps wise on Lei Shi I thought? Turns out I shouldn't have cared about them because the difference is nauxiating...

Now that I look at log ranks again it's rank 5 if you ignore asian realms... ;it's something;
    I think i've sat the last 3 Lei shi kills because I'm a lazy fuck. So in ranks you have to factor in rankable players who arent even playing along with you know. Guild based raid dps fights. Basically it's a gimmic just like Elegon and not reliable as a rank fight. Blade lord is prolly the best example of personal dps this tier. Garajal can be skewed... SOMEWHAT.

Next tier has alot more personal skil fights so maybe we will have a far more enjoyable time raiding / praying for TF drops on the 12th Jin'rhok / horridon / council kill Belt/Trinket/sword XD

We may have two completely seperate gear sets based on RNG Heroic / Heroic TF axe + Ji-kun VS H sword / H TF Sword + primordius.

You obviously won't get both weapons if ever but the hand ur delt should dictate gearing options. my head hurts
    Should be noted too 5.3 VP+ return locks your choice in for good. I pray you see tf swords before that time because upgrading a weapon then seeing a tf next week is going to be a fairly common complaint and will make any player who cares about performance somewhat depressed.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-02-25 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valex View Post
    Isn't TF gear 6 ilvls higher, and not able to be upgraded even if the upgrade system comes back?
    Not sure I have seen that anywhere.

Allright Anaxie.
    Gara'jal, no totem jumping. Go dps. Think I had 113k dps without totems this week without caring :P

Allright Anaxie.
    Gara'jal, no totem jumping. Go dps. Think I had 113k dps without totems this week without caring :P
    130k before we stopped doing it. Jan 16th. Sup
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...=12783&e=13135

Without prot t11 too
    and missing a ton of upgrades I've been grabbing.

102k last weeks blade lord while spellbook talenting during first cds. Love them ninja pulls
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=1785&e=2168

Feng is a good one too unless u fuck up epicenter stuns/shields or cheese it by sitting in add phase
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=4624&e=4916
    Decent log with lust at... end =/
    Not too happy with TV VS HoW damage so something clearly went to shit.

---------- Post added 2013-02-25 at 07:23 PM ----------

Ouch that front page. Affliction got the beatstick hard.

---------- Post added 2013-02-25 at 07:26 PM ----------

While ret is by no means going to be "top" the power of the DK 2pce T11 going goodbye and nerfs across the board to arcane/aff/Execute nuking. We will be closer this coming tier then we are now. It's something. Casters def gonna have a guaranteed heroic TF wpn with 10 choices tho. Sadface I know.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-02-25 at 07:26 PM.

Did he get banned again? :S
    Last edited by Elysia; 2013-02-26 at 02:08 AM.

What's the T11 4prot gear switch macro?

Quote Originally Posted by mels View Post
    What's the T11 4prot gear switch macro?
    http://www.wowwiki.com/MACRO_equipset

15+ Year Old Account
    This thread is now in 5.2 mode!

The original post now reflects T15 loot and bosses.

Going forward with the thread lets remember a few things;

If you see an issue with Simcraft, message Balhale with the problems or POST CONSTRUCTIVELY. Give feedback and ways to help and improve the issues!

No name calling. No immature tactics. No sarcasm. Follow the Forum Guidelines. If you posts are hostile, rude or off topic they will be infracted and/or removed.

Keep discussion on the topic at hand. Be sure to utilize our other great threads as well for your other Paladin Class Needs!

Utilize the search button first to help look for the answer to your question! You might be surprised to find your question has already been answered! Search the thread as well and you'll find plenty of great questions and answers!

Remember to always be kind and courteous! Thank those who help you!

If you have any questions feel free to message Malthanis, Fhi or myself! Good luck out there!

-Krekko
    Last edited by Krekko; 2013-02-26 at 05:31 AM.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

will a moderator now perform the theorycrafting needed for a proper t15 BiS list

Quote Originally Posted by Licmyseal View Post
    will a moderator now perform the theorycrafting needed for a proper t15 BiS list
    I'd be very appreciative if somebody could do this. I don't have the background experience with post-Shattering Retribution as you guys do, and am unsure with the continuing scaling of the spec going into the new tier (haste plateaus, etc).

Edit: Also worth noting that the 2h sword crit/haste was 'confirmed' to be a trash drop in the raid, meaning it won't have a heroic version that's obtainable. If that's the case, it wouldn't be considered.
    Last edited by UnderworldSoup; 2013-02-26 at 12:45 AM.

Well, guess it's time to move to other forums for ret talk...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Licmyseal View Post
    I'm not sure I would count on a mod on these forums theory crafting anything. I'm pretty much done with Ret & forum theory crafting for this class, that being said I'm always fee via PM or you can even hassle me on Ner'zhul I don't mind either method or just wait for Anaxie to be able to post again and bug him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?