+ 4
    :< Dyra is meanie

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Hey Daniel,

I'm sending out emails to a few select (awesome) people for feedback on some new designs.

I attached some preview images and I'd love to hear your thoughts on the designs and color options, etc.
    We're looking to do a (pretty nifty) give away in the next few weeks to promo a few new shirt designs.

Let me know what you think and please keep these designs a secret from the rest of the internet!

glhf,

-Drew

Just got this from the owner of glhf-apparel, I feel special

http://www.glhf-apparel.com/ for reference, it's where I bought my shirt. I provided some feedback to him and he seemed to appreciate it ^_^

Sorry but I can't give you the pics of the shirts.
    Lawl, nice

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    +8

Great my AC just broke. Yay for living in South Florida .

Quote Originally Posted by Pud'n View Post
    Great my AC just broke. Yay for living in South Florida .
    Go stick your head in the freezer!

+4

10+ Year Old Account
    +5 Arlee always has the best ideas! :P

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whats a good homepage for watching family guy online? Feel like doing.

I would google but its funnier to ask u ppl.

Oh Joy, I also got my approval from CSN to get free monies today, life's pretty ok atm

My day though was pretty rough, had to do a lot of stuff. But it all turned out to be very fun in the end.

I think the best but at the same time worst part aswell was when we had a prank teaching class. It is widely known that university studies are hard, but they really went overboard with us. We entered a room and thought to get a welcome speech, instead the teacher told us to ready our pens and papers and started going about with how we all should be on the same math level.

It all started with stuff I knew and I felt comfy with, but then it very quickly escalated into stuff that were beyond my imagination. I was like WHAAAAT and felt an enormous pressure on me, and I didn't even have time to write all his shit down. But then when I midthrough turned my head to the back I saw a camera in the room and knew that it was all a prank. That got quite revealed afterwards aswell since he started to do an integral in an integral in an integral in an integral and in the end he also made up his own variable to solve a problem. He called it gaffla. Gaffel = fork in swedish. He based it out of "Gamma", ofc.

The real relief that it was all a prank made it to the most happy moment I had this day, although I had several.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Hi Arlee.

Awesome that you get free moniez.

Lawl, Ridley Scott is the producer of Gaga's new perfume commercial. Here's the trailer (looks kinda wierd and awesome!):

+6.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Whats a good homepage for watching family guy online? Feel like doing.

I would google but its funnier to ask u ppl.

Oh Joy, I also got my approval from CSN to get free monies today, life's pretty ok atm

My day though was pretty rough, had to do a lot of stuff. But it all turned out to be very fun in the end.

I think the best but at the same time worst part aswell was when we had a prank teaching class. It is widely known that university studies are hard, but they really went overboard with us. We entered a room and thought to get a welcome speech, instead the teacher told us to ready our pens and papers and started going about with how we all should be on the same math level.

It all started with stuff I knew and I felt comfy with, but then it very quickly escalated into stuff that were beyond my imagination. I was like WHAAAAT and felt an enormous pressure on me, and I didn't even have time to write all his shit down. But then when I midthrough turned my head to the back I saw a camera in the room and knew that it was all a prank. That got quite revealed afterwards aswell since he started to do an integral in an integral in an integral in an integral and in the end he also made up his own variable to solve a problem. He called it gaffla. Gaffel = fork in swedish. He based it out of "Gamma", ofc.

The real relief that it was all a prank made it to the most happy moment I had this day, although I had several.
    Glad you had an awesome day Wassbro!

+7

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who's Ridley Scott again?

+3

Deleted
    Ely, Lady Gaga is weird and awesome so what did you expect?

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Who's Ridley Scott again?
    Directed Alien/Gladiator/Prometheus/Black Hawk Down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    +4

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Go stick your head in the freezer!

+4

10+ Year Old Account
    Glad you had an awesome day Wassbro!

+7
    Thanks catnip :3

---------- Post added 2012-08-14 at 07:41 PM ----------

I dont know but I lold
    Last edited by Wass; 2012-08-14 at 05:42 PM.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    That pic....is creepy o.o

+/-0

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it is great Ana

Deleted
    Stupid government/municipal or whomever does the housing subsidy calculation thingy. Are they stupid?! They claim my rent is too high and therefore will only give me half of what I'm entitled too. For heaven's sake! I pay half of what is normal in my area. Give me my money!
    +1

+ 2
    I claim that I should receive cookies

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Stupid government/municipal or whomever does the housing subsidy calculation thingy. Are they stupid?! They claim my rent is too high and therefore will only give me half of what I'm entitled too. For heaven's sake! I pay half of what is normal in my area. Give me my money!
    +1
    Oh thats stupid indeed. Can you give more detailed information such as values? We have them here in swelol aswell. But they don't affect me.

No one cares about the trailer. Sadface.

+ 3.