Page 24 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose19 View Post
    So yeah kudos to him for having balls to do that in CIVILIZED MANNER.
    Sometimes saying "fuck that loser" is more civilized than veiling your insults in constructive criticism. One of those people is not trying to deceive the public.

When you fuck up and someone calls you out on that ofcourse you get angry. But it doesn't mean you should be praised for that. You fucked up, deal with it, drink that beer, take it like a man.
    I didnt say he should be praised and that he expressed himself extremely poorly. But people are acting like Jay Wilson should shut up and take it like a bitch and Blizzard should cut him loose.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthyogi View Post
    I didnt say he should be praised and that he expressed himself extremely poorly. But people are acting like Jay Wilson should shut up and take it like a bitch and Blizzard should cut him loose.
    I think with all the shit that Blizzard has heaped on their players who have loyally stuck with them...by now I really think, that is exactly what they want to see happen to get some god damned closure to the fiasco of the last few years.

10+ Year Old Account
    When you fuck up and someone calls you out on that ofcourse you get angry. But it doesn't mean you should be praised for that. You fucked up, deal with it, drink that beer, take it like a man.
    He might have fucked up in your eyes, but in the eyes of other people, not so much. I wonder what the A/B shareholders think of JW, I would be willing to bet he has a lifetime membership at Blizz HQ Country Club now.

Probably would've been more funny if I had known who he was before reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiPanda View Post
    I think with all the shit that Blizzard has heaped on their players who have loyally stuck with them...by now I really think, that is exactly what they want to see happen to get some god damned closure to the fiasco of the last few years.
    So shitcanning a guy will make everything better? /facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Sometimes saying "fuck that loser" is more civilized than veiling your insults in constructive criticism. One of those people is not trying to deceive the public.
    What the hell did I just read. You are saying insults are better than constructive criticism? Well I have nothing against such flawless statement. What's next on the line, beating someone up also more civilized?

What the hell did I just read. You are saying insults are better than constructive criticism? Well I have nothing against such flawless statement. What's next on the line, beating someone up also more civilized?
    He's saying that the veiled constructive criticism is more sinister than just saying 'fuck you'. Which it is, David is still right though LOL

Deleted
    What the hell did I just read.
    You read: "Sometimes saying "fuck that loser" is more civilized than veiling your insults in constructive criticism. One of those people is not trying to deceive the public."

You are saying insults are better than constructive criticism?
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiPanda View Post
    He's saying that the veiled constructive criticism is more sinister than just saying 'fuck you'.
    Insults veiled in constructive criticism.

Well I have nothing against such flawless statement.
    Awesome.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2012-08-21 at 02:21 PM.

Oh so you enjoy petty insults?

Well allow me to convey to you how i feel about people like you via a petty insult.

Go kill yourself you useless douchebag, we have enough dick sucking retards infesting this planet as it is.

Oh yeah and i just made this account to respond to your ignorant statement, i will be awaiting a ban/suspension.

Have a nice day.

Unless your account name is Sydänyö of course, in which case i hope you get eaten alive by a pack of wild dogs.

Flaming is never tolerated here
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-08-21 at 02:37 PM.

Deleted
    I actually say kudos to this godhark guy. At least he has the balls to say what's on his mind. That's called free speech, people.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2012-08-21 at 02:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    Oh yes you can ... when you made a game that out sold ANY other PC game AND. Got a whopping 88% on ALL pro reviews.

10.500.000 copies sold 3 months after launch ...

And the comments are coming from an old guy that didn't produce ANYTHING in the last 9 years, except Hellgate which was called the absolute worst MMO ever by all those reviewers.

THEN you can say: fxxk you loser.
    Diablo 3 only sold so much because of the legacy of d1 and d2. And one of the main people responsible for those games just got called a fucking loser by jay.

Quote Originally Posted by Supakaiser View Post

Wow, this shows the "maturity" of blizzard staff nowadays. Pitiful to say the best. Glad I didnt buy this POS they call diablo III, its nothing but an offense to the fans. They used the franchise name to sell an awful game that only tainted the series.
    English is not my main language so grammar errors might happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well we'll soon see how uberawesome Marvel Heroes is, won't we. Brevik thinly veiled a very disrespectful stance towards the Diablo III team and I find it not at all surprising that they found that insulting and reacted accordingly. I'm sure there's a good deal of pent-up aggression on both sides after the Blizzard North closure and the Flagship fiasco anyway and Brevik could at least have praised the aspects of the game he liked rather than laud the good ol' days throughout.
    Last edited by Ratyrel; 2012-08-21 at 04:14 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    Hell, If I was David Brevik I would be pissed also that someone took something so awesome and fun for everyone, that I created and turned it into the Piece of Crap we were given in D3. At least he isn't afraid to call them out on it.
    Word up
    10chars

I actually say kudos to this godhark guy. At least he has the balls to say what's on his mind. That's called free speech, people.
    Yet he hid behind what was probably a smurf account or something else like just being a lurker, he hid behind the anonymity that is the internet and his argument devolved into ad hominem. I wouldn't respect him.

On topic: I think it says a lot about the company when top people start acting immature because they realized they screwed the pooch and are now hearing it every waking minute. You can make the most successful game in history, it can still be shit, and you'll still get a lot of shit for it, and hearing that much shit about your product is definitely going to be a punch to the balls. I'm not a fan of Jay Wilson, he should be canned.

Insults veiled in constructive criticism.
    I don't see any insults, only a person saying what he thinks didn't work with D3. Oh how on earth anyone can do that and not expect being flipped off. Get a grip dude.

Deleted
    I dont understand how chubby glasses Jay Wilson can act in such a childish manner regarding a game wich DOES have its flaws,
    D3 Was defo the shittiest in the whole series, wich points the big finger at the current devteam who did a bad job.
    Mature adults acting out over nothing showing their true self.
    How about Jay Wilson go and redo what he fucked up, oh and call Brevik and apologize while you're at it, It's his franchise your working on, and currently, ruining.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maldias View Post
    thats a weak rebuttal and you know it.
    blizzard bought-out condor 6 months before the release of their diablo.
    for a change that drastic they would need to bring in a ton of programers and work in hell-time up til launch.
    Games didn't take a year to develop in the 90's. The complexity and artwork required could be completed in a far shorter period than today. No waiting 3 days for a model to be rendered, 5 hours for a build to be completed, etc.