Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Op just curious are you not Muslim ?

Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    It pains me that someone in an amazing community would actually say this, and that other people agree with you " sigh "
    Because a lot of people see religious texts as fantasy books.

It pains me that someone in an amazing community would actually say this, and that other people agree with you " sigh "
    He's simply stating the truth about the fantasy books.

I don't see how his statement is wrong.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by troll View Post
    They ban fantasy books yet they believe in one. That's kinda ironic.
    Throwing myself into agreement. This is just so ridiculous!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lochglen View Post
    I am wondering if Blizzard are going to give the Alliance the 5 mounts because the worgen have running wild, the horde have 5 new mounts , i just think they should balance it out, how say you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    hows about you give half your money to africa because you have more than them, and it's not balanced
    no? didn't think so

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    inb4 self-proclaimed intellectual atheists attack all religion.

Too late.
    Hater is the word, not someone following a different belief with an "ist" added to the back of the ideal.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite Peon View Post
    How would that be relevant?

Quote Originally Posted by shadowflay View Post
    Just a stoneage country that follows religious laws, no suprise here.
    The term of stone age would be inaccurate due to how some deranged actions is below the level of every human-sovereign-age.
    ...and its not really tied to religion.

Quote Originally Posted by undercovergnome View Post
    so that hanging of homosexuals fine no problem, but who the fuck do they think they are banning wow.....
    please
    Once listed, banning of b.net in that country is far down the lists of unpleasant actions they perform. Though the hanging of homosexuals is not their primary action, at least for males.

Here's me hoping that this topic would head somewhere nice...

i wish more people like you would speak up against brainwashed muslim leaders.
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

Today's lesson:

Quote Originally Posted by Arian-KH View Post
    that's what happens when a country is full of fucking moslems
    ^ ban worthy.

They ban fantasy books yet they believe in one. That's kinda ironic.
    ^ fucking awesome. Oh man, and his name is "troll" to boot! Made my day good sir.

< if you have an issue with moderation, PM Sunshine about it. >
    Last edited by llDemonll; 2012-08-22 at 02:52 PM.

Deleted
    It pains me everyday knowing billions of people are so delusional and because of this hundreds of millions have died and suffered.

'We are all atheists about most gods, some go 1 step further (RD)'

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    You can say the same thing about any other Religion out there Islam Catholic or whotever .I can post you a link of a Polish priest baning Diablo 3 for the same reson nothing new
    Of course I can. And the Polish priest has no power to ban Diablo, nobody in Poland takes him serious. The thing is, if they're banning fantasy books, why not ban them all? If a catholic country banned all books but bible I would say the same. Don't take me wrong, I normally don't mind religious people, most of my friends are religious. But when the government takes away human rights because of some old book, well that's when it becomes fucked up.
    Last edited by mmoc3ecdd17087; 2012-08-22 at 12:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite Peon View Post
    Nope, sober for 11 years.

"Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth."

10+ Year Old Account
    That's complete and utter bullshit, unfortunately I know that Iran is overly religous and does alot of bad stuff due to that, but ..ouch..this? ..

"Abolishing the deformation in sin."....I can't even begin the amount of facepalming this sentence requires.
    Howay the lads!

Deleted
    I don't understand Iranian history all that well maybe you could shed some light.

In 1979 in revolution the Iranians rebelled against the Shah even though it was a very western style society and closely allied with the US, Israel and UK.

Now many Iranians are unhappy with the current Islamic government which is what they rebelled for right?

Religion..... The source for all our wars and missery.

" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities "

Of course I can. And the Polish priest has no power to ban Diablo, nobody in Poland takes him serious. The thing is, if they're banning fantasy books, why not ban them all? If a catholic country banned all books but bible I would say the same. Don't take me wrong, I normally don't mind religious people, most of my friends are religious. But when the government takes away human rights because of some old book, well that's when it becomes fucked up.
    The problems is the said government is acting on their own accord rather than that of what they are perceived as following(Islam in Iran's sense).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostbane View Post
    LOL, butthurt atheistic blizzfags.
    Can someone ban this moron already ._.?

On topic: Well, im not suprised. Arabs ban everything wich remotely grants freedom to people.

@Troll, that is indeed true. but most of these people are hypocrites anyway.

It's not even that old... it's a copy of the bible with stuff edited just like a movie

" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities "

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicz View Post
    It's not even that old... it's a copy of the bible with stuff edited just like a movie
    And the bible is a copy of the Torah, with a sequel tacked on.
    Putin khuliyo

"Humans... The source for all our wars and misery."

Deleted
    Well muslims use it as an excuse to destroy things and blow people up and everyones too afraid to do anything against them because if you burn 1 of their fairy tale books you get an entire country of raging arabic/muslim retards on your ass if not more wich is probably even in possession of nuclear weapons...

I dont know but i feel a third world war comming up and the muslims will play a huge part in this.

Inb4 infraction.