I like how you took the screenshot just as your character blinked : D

Ah video game pictures imitating real life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blinked? Divinity's Reach TP can make anyone fall asleep on the spot :P
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Quote Originally Posted by Tazila View Post
    I like that, to me at least, it feels like with this last makeover that she's actually aged or seems more experienced just by looking at her. Makes me very happy in the immersion/characterconnection department. <3
    Your character does look like she is more mature/experienced. I was looking at old pictures of my thief and he looks younger even though I haven't changed his face or anything lol. I guess it is just how my gear makes him look.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverbleed View Post
    @Aveline: Two places? My boyfriend has that too, pretty weird. I don't have that. Maybe are you using the same button for your Guildwars screenshots? You could turn it off or make it something else.
    Yeah, I enjoy Sweet FX mostly because you can now decide how you want the game to look. I gave my boyfriend a grey-ish and dark combination, while I play with a lot of color.
    Yeah, two places! Guess my computer just really, really likes Guild Wars 2 screenshots. There's the pre-set folder (I assume it's pre-set as the default one) in Documents and then the Program Files folder that SweetFX prefers for saving. There might be a way to turn it off, just like you said, but I'll be semi-lazy and just delete the low quality ones every now and then.
    I'm actually using the settings you posted on the thread just a while ago. I only had to modify the sharpness a bit since my screen is smaller and my graphics aren't that high (I think I settled on 1.25 or something) and it looks incredible. I love to have a vividly colored world to look at, so the settings you provided work out wonderfully~!

@Tazila: I really like how small changes actually make your character look like she got older! Not to mention she's a cutie and looks really regal as well~! I tend to do this kind of changes in games that offer the chance to change hairstyles on a whim (like Dragon Age or Sims), just so you can really feel like your character has progressed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Yeah, two places! Guess my computer just really, really likes Guild Wars 2 screenshots. There's the pre-set folder (I assume it's pre-set as the default one) in Documents and then the Program Files folder that SweetFX prefers for saving. There might be a way to turn it off, just like you said, but I'll be semi-lazy and just delete the low quality ones every now and then.
    I'm actually using the settings you posted on the thread just a while ago. I only had to modify the sharpness a bit since my screen is smaller and my graphics aren't that high (I think I settled on 1.25 or something) and it looks incredible. I love to have a vividly colored world to look at, so the settings you provided work out wonderfully~!

[...]
    I'm glad you enjoy ^^ It's rather extreme, so you could tone it down if you think it's too much. Depending on the day I change my settings by copy pasting a different one.
    But yeah. I mostly enjoy the color correction in it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad you enjoy ^^ It's rather extreme, so you could tone it down if you think it's too much. Depending on the day I change my settings by copy pasting a different one.
    But yeah. I mostly enjoy the color correction in it.
    Quite sadly, I tried to run your filter over WoW one day, and while it looked great, it also tripped up some insane error between Windows 8 and SweetFX that sent up two error pop-up boxes every time I attempted to run WoW. I tried removing SweetFX which just made it so I couldn't even get WoW to run anymore. This all happened right about the time my spouse decided to resub to WoW, and got upset that I was screwing things up on his computer. >.>

Ended up having to do a system restore. I'm redownloading GW2 right now since the new living story section just came out, but I won't be able to get SweetFX again until I'm back home (three more weeks) and on my own computer. Disappointing.

I can still post screenshots though, hopefully, they just won't look anywhere near as awesome!

Deleted
    Omfg I never heard of that before =( I'm so sorry!

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Omfg I never heard of that before =( I'm so sorry!
    You broke their computer. BAD QUAGGAN.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    You broke their computer. BAD QUAGGAN.
    LOL, it's not her fault! It's mine if anything for trying to run it over another game. Although who would have known beforehand that Windows 8 specifically has some weird issue with it?

GW2 redownloaded quickly enough though, should be able to get a few screenshots up in the next few days, still have a couple characters I haven't done yet. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    LOL, it's not her fault! It's mine if anything for trying to run it over another game. Although who would have known beforehand that Windows 8 specifically has some weird issue with it?
    *whips the quaggan**whips the person using Win 8 instead of installing Win 7 over it* I run her settings in original GW and it looks pretty good as well, no problems, Windows 7 user here.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    D:

I also have no issues and I run Windows 7. My boyfriend had a million issues already and he has 8. I had to fix so many things for him ^^;

10+ Year Old Account
    D:

I also have no issues and I run Windows 7. My boyfriend had a million issues already and he has 8. I had to fix so many things for him ^^;
    Windows 8, gonna hate. Windows 7, you're in heaven. I don't know if that's a saying, but I'm declaring it one now.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Windows 8, gonna hate. Windows 7, you're in heaven. I don't know if that's a saying, but I'm declaring it one now.
    The actual saying is 'every other Windows OS is great'. Or to continue your rhyming doggerel, Windows 9 should be fine.

Also, whipped Quaggan is not good. Lemon-Pepper Quaggan deep-fried, now we're talking!

Deleted
    I think Windows sucks =( Buggy as ****

Or I'm just cursed. I always break it. Don't ask me how.

And please don't kill me =( I'm too cute.

10+ Year Old Account

Dilla Donia - Warrior 2014 Mode

Side note - They really should have animated the new ponytail for female humans.
    Last edited by Usagi Senshi; 2014-07-31 at 02:14 PM.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Deleted
    Total Makeover Kit on the Guardian. I really need some older, less friendly, faces for the Human male. Almost all of them are clean-shaven and look about 18 years old. Still, I think I managed to make him look a little older.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I used some gold and bought that awesome new greatsword skin:

Dilla Donia with Rock Biter's Penis weapon skin

I was hoping to get a BL ticket to get the Leyline Staff. I might just buy the skin off the TP from the money I've made off of plant food.

10+ Year Old Account
    That staff is awesome, better looking than the legendary IMO and worth it.