Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mican17 View Post
    Why do you guys think Raiku is better than Xandyn? Xandyn seems to be the better mage this expansion (as opposed to wotlk) than Raiku. Khuna seems to think so too.
    Khuna only thinks Xandyn is better because he is and I quote "An Ice Lance spammer" . He stopped playing with Raiku because he didn't like his defensive playstyle

Quote Originally Posted by Desirie View Post
    MMR has been reset every season with the exception of s10 if I'm not mistaken, so yes - It's usually reset every season.
    I'm pretty sure MMR doesn't get reset every season

Quote Originally Posted by Isotope View Post
    Rating Decay won't work. Why you ask??? Top teams will just queue dodge. This already goes on now w/out the rating decay.

Right now the current point system is like the old Nascar. Where the champ would be crowned 70% way through the season, and would haven't have to show up. However they need to move to something like Nascar has now. Where with 3 weeks left everybody who got glad had their points set to 0. They now have 3 weeks to fight and the team with the highest rating at the end of those 3 weeks is your Rank1.
    And something like this would probably work
    Last edited by savvasp; 2012-08-27 at 09:01 PM.

Deleted
    I don't think missing r1 from this season bothers hydra too much as this season has been shit and full of wintrade and shit and this season has been as uncompetitive as s10. He lost his r1 in s9 to some wintraders so he doesn't have every r1 up to date. I think the only thing which bothers him now is if he gets his account back or not (which he will most likely get). He hasn't been really content with this game from what I've read which is quite obvious but he's still playing it, mostly because he gets money I think. It doesn't seem that he's too addicted to the game as he didn't play at all for the few last months so it's not about that either.

Sorry for a shit and messy post, I just listed up my thoughts in a completely random order

Deleted
    A video of Khuna's stream showing the fake ID.

Link

Quote Originally Posted by Lucette View Post
    A video of Khuna's stream showing the fake ID.

Link
    Yup I added it on first page

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by savvasp View Post
    Yup I added it on first page
    Ahh ok. Didn't notice.

he should get his stuff back because it was taken from him with all the proper measures enabled, but being good at the game does not entitle you to a better customer service imho.
    Noobadrood you are my hero.
    Plain and simple, blizz already gives people back their crap when they don't employ proper defense's why should they not do the same for someone useing a authenticator and had fraud committed to gain accesses to their account.
    <KillingTime> Dawnbringer U.S. 8/8 heroic
    Mitsuka, Savior of Aseroth

Deleted
    Wow. I cant actually believe someone would forge an ID so they could disband the R1 team to get R1 spot. Its a serious crime. Are they really that stupid? Jesus christ. In a way I can't actually believe it. Over e ****ing game. Oh well. I'm Pretty sure he will get his teams reinstated. He should also press charges regarding the identity fraud/theft.

Deleted
    Let's hope blizzard reports this to authority, khuna will have a nice year in prison

Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    Why? Hell if Blizzard stopped wasting its resources for people who get compromised they could save quite a bit. At this point if you don't have an auth or mobile auth you pretty much get you what you deserve when it comes to having your account compromised.
    I'm sure if banks stopped using resources for people who were victims of ID theft could save some time and money too. He had an authenticator, scroll up and learn to read.

Deleted
    Apparently it was Xandyn.

Link

10+ Year Old Account
    So Khuna commits fraud and then shows the images of the scanned Ids on his live stream, in plain view. What a dense fuck.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    So Khuna commits fraud and then shows the images of the scanned Ids on his live stream, in plain view. What a dense fuck.
    Look at the updated picture . Both Xandyn and Khuna are in some really deep shit tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    I doubt it was actually him.

Look at the updated picture . Both Xandyn and Khuna are in some really deep shit tbh
    Because nothing on the internet can be faked right? Oh that's right that's how Hydra had his account taken in the first place.

Deleted
    Because nothing on the internet can be faked right? Oh that's right that's how Hydra had his account taken in the first place.
    The skype thing could have possibly been faked, but there's no denying what people saw in the livestream. Khuna did it, or was at least an accomplice in the whole thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently Khuna panic'd and threw Xan under the bus hard.

Reading the AJ thread, seems both of them are just passing the blame on each other. Hope it was worth it.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Deleted
    I suggest you read the thread on AJ. Xandyn has practically admitted it was both him and Khuna involved. Now he's just trying to spread most of the blame onto Khuna for doing the actual forgery.

It'd take you 2 minutes to find this out.

wow thats sad

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucette View Post
    I suggest you read the thread on AJ. Xandyn has practically admitted it was both him and Khuna involved. Now he's just trying to spread most of the blame onto Khuna for doing the actual forgery.

It'd take you 2 minutes to find this out.
    Raiders fans can't read. It's what I've learned from this thread.

Deleted
    End of season drama. Entertaining even when you aren't playing the game anymore <3