Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    R2D2 without C3PO is just an irritating bitch
    Whaaaaat??? I just don't know Deca....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Whaaaaat??? I just don't know Deca....
    Think about it, if R2D2 wasn't running around bothering C3PO, then he'd be bothering someone else, and if you're bothering someone in the middle of a giant battle (like he does with C3PO) then you're going to make that person mess up, which can change the tide of battle. R2D2 is stubborn, doesn't follow orders, and makes brash decisions, not a good combination for a droid that's just supposed to sit there and repair a ship occasionally.

- - - Updated - - -

^^ TL;DR, I always felt R2D2 essentially just got in the way or caused more problems than he solved, or at VERY least, could have solved more problems if he was less temperamental.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

But R2D2 is awesome. Especially how he took on those super battle droids in Ep 3. D:

Umm Deca... R2D2 more often than not was fixing problems

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, even still, I keep to my original statement.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Deleted
    If anyone wants to co-mod star wars with me shoot me a PM. Id prefer someone with whacky ideas they wanna try out because I run whacky mafias (but please dont send me ideas before I confirm you co-mod. Dont wanna disqualify people just because they sent me an idea)

Also another idea I had to maybe stop people from lurking so much. In addition to giving townies a vote on who to lynch maybe we should give them a power stripping vote.

Basically you vote to kill someone at the end of the day but you also vote somebody (a 2nd person) whos powers are taken away during the night. This could be based on whatever criteria the players deem valid (post counts, post quality, brown nosing)

What do people think?

Bah.. the town has barely been able to agree on who to lynch the last few games I don't think giving them another thing to vote on would help ><

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    If anyone wants to co-mod star wars with me shoot me a PM. Id prefer someone with whacky ideas they wanna try out because I run whacky mafias (but please dont send me ideas before I confirm you co-mod. Dont wanna disqualify people just because they sent me an idea)

Also another idea I had to maybe stop people from lurking so much. In addition to giving townies a vote on who to lynch maybe we should give them a power stripping vote.

Basically you vote to kill someone at the end of the day but you also vote somebody (a 2nd person) whos powers are taken away during the night. This could be based on whatever criteria the players deem valid (post counts, post quality, brown nosing)

What do people think?
    I thinkm if you're set on adding that type of option to the game, mafia should either get that ability in exchange for a no lynch or for them to use on anyone who doesn't vote.

Deleted
    Not set on adding it, just an idea to add another dynamic to the game. However I do like your thoughts.

Deleted
    Bah.. the town has barely been able to agree on who to lynch the last few games I don't think giving them another thing to vote on would help ><
    I'll have you know we just had a majority lynch!

...I think?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have yet another horrible (and funny) game idea if anyone is interested in a PM. The current Dead Thread inspired this one.

10+ Year Old Account
    as long as it's not faaaaaaaaains :P

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    is there people still playing this game ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iseosantiago View Post
    is there people still playing this game ?
    Depends. If you mean Mafia the video game then I can't help you but if you are interested in Mafia the Super Awesome party game then one game is currently going on and there will be sign up thread for the next after this one ends

Deleted
    I love how announcing a star wars mafia starts 5 pages of discussion but asking for a co-mod and asking for ideas on a new dynamic gets 5 posts :P

Anyways Elypop will be helping me co-mod with my star wars mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    as long as it's not faaaaaaaaains :P
    Shush ><

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    I love how announcing a star wars mafia starts 5 pages of discussion but asking for a co-mod and asking for ideas on a new dynamic gets 5 posts :P
    Well duh... I mean Star Wars. It's like asking about unicorns, EVERYONE loves unicorns.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't love unicorns ._.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does it have to do with Braaaaains?
    A lil' bit.
    I already know it's an incredibly stupid idea, since it is the biggest Role Madness ever, but it might give other people good ideas. Which I could then claim as my own.

Well duh... I mean Star Wars. It's like asking about unicorns, EVERYONE loves unicorns.
    I am indifferent to Star Wars, and also indifferent to unicorns. Although I'd like to see a mutant unicorn whose horn grows inside instead of outside.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    A lil' bit.
    I already know it's an incredibly stupid idea, since it is the biggest Role Madness ever, but it might give other people good ideas. Which I could then claim as my own.
    I dunno...might be tough to top Foxxi's pokemon game lol