10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    define co-mod lol. I can help with the idea bit if I ever remember to reread it all lol. I can do vote counts well enough, you saw my work with Lysah's game. As for the end of night things, I tend to stay away from those since I'll probably goof somewhere and cause something to happen that shouldn't lol. End of day I can do though. I am able if all of that is good enough for you :P
    Helping a little with the idea will help, but I'm working most of that out.

Vote counts will probably be the main thing I'd need help with and ending day if it ends when I'm not around. You would just need to end day and say who is lynched and their role. I'd take care of the story part of it (Though it would be nice if someone was up for handling part of the story. I know GoT well, but someone like Uggor probably knows it much better and would do pretty well in making a much more lively story.)

So, no hard work or anything. I'll have the night time priorities all laid out for exactly whose action goes first.

The only thing I'm worried about is if for some reason I get hospitalized I'd have to disappear for a day so someone would need to take control that day. If I'm in the hospital for longer than a day I'd have a laptop with me and lots of free time, so it would be only that one day.

If you have things like priorities set-up I can cover those things for you if you need it. I just don't like doing story bits because I don't like messing with other people's stories.

- - - Updated - - -

Second thought depends on when your game starts.. I am away camping 7/29-8/5.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Yea that's completely crazy lol
    This next role was my favourite. Best role I ever created I think

CC: Lich King
    RC: Soul Stealer (Serial Killer)
    Role Description: You are Arthas Menethil, better know as the Lich King from the video game World of Warcraft. After taking the cursed blade Frostmourne, you betrayed the light and became a Death Knight for the scourge, merging and becoming the Lich King years later. For this mafia you will be a Serial Killer with a twist. Eah night you may send the name of one person to kill. That person will die the next day period and be ressurected the following night without powers. After this, you control the persons soul and can decide when they die, just by PMing me. However as long as they are alive, you control their vote. You are not investigation Immune and you only have one life so you must be ver careful. You win when you are the only one left alive.

Mod Note: When the Lich King dies, he takes all his souls with him
    Last edited by mmoc81024b83e3; 2013-07-26 at 06:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand how you don't like playing with animals. They are so much better than people. They just are, and they never lie to you.
    I LOVE animals, as long as it's a goat, cat, or a sheep.

That Lich King role is probably the coolest thing ever.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I LOVE animals, as long as it's a goat, cat, or a sheep.

That Lich King role is probably the coolest thing ever.
    That's not loving animals, that's loving specific animals

And yea that Lich King Role sounds crazy

Deleted
    Ya im pretty sure it was Greeney who played it and he was like one day from victory when he got found out.

Aww so close! I think one of my favorite games so far was when I was a ninja and Dyra was strongman partner We didn't win though

Also the game where I was a mason and one of my mason partners got night killed, and then the town decided to lynch the other one, but before he did I told them they didn't really want to do that. So then I was pretty much a confirmed mason and the cop and seer started funneling their investigation results through me (back when we allowed PMs). Was pretty cool. I think that was my first game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aww so close! I think one of my favorite games so far was when I was a ninja and Dyra was strongman partner We didn't win though
    We came close though! ^_^ That was one of the best games. It was a Mexican stand off at the end with one town, 2 Mafians from 2 different teams and me (without my vest) at the end.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    We came close though! ^_^ That was one of the best games. It was a Mexican stand off at the end with one town, 2 Mafians from 2 different teams and me (without my vest) at the end.
    Yea that was epic

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    I love how announcing a star wars mafia starts 5 pages of discussion but asking for a co-mod and asking for ideas on a new dynamic gets 5 posts :P

Anyways Elypop will be helping me co-mod with my star wars mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    Anyway, if you want a hand co-modding it, I'll gladly help.
    I did... although before you asked. Was out of town when you asked again though so couldn't reply again until now although I see you've already appointed Ely. I'll help out if you need another or Ely drops out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    I did... although before you asked. Was out of town when you asked again though so couldn't reply again until now although I see you've already appointed Ely. I'll help out if you need another or Ely drops out.
    Ah mah bad! Sorry i didnt see the offer

Sure if ely isn't up for it you can help however Im trying to keep the number of mods down so they'll be people to actually play the game

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Ah mah bad! Sorry i didnt see the offer

Sure if ely isn't up for it you can help however Im trying to keep the number of mods down so they'll be people to actually play the game
    I might actually not be able to do the co-Moddy bit when the game starts. :x
    But I can help with the ideas bit and stuff.

10+ Year Old Account

Also the game where I was a mason and one of my mason partners got night killed, and then the town decided to lynch the other one, but before he did I told them they didn't really want to do that. So then I was pretty much a confirmed mason and the cop and seer started funneling their investigation results through me (back when we allowed PMs). Was pretty cool. I think that was my first game.
    I'm pretty sure I was a mason with you that game. We had the two of us as confirmed masons and had the TPR's funneling info (I believe you had Nemi message me).

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I'm pretty sure I was a mason with you that game. We had the two of us as confirmed masons and had the TPR's funneling info (I believe you had Nemi message me).
    Nah this was before you showed up The awesome game you had as a mason (it was like your first or second game here and everyone had low expectations for you because we didn't know you lol) I think I was scum that game. The one where I was a Mason was I think the third Mafia game? I know Eniah was one of the TPRs, the other was maybe Dyra? I really can't remember too much.

know whats better than a Vigi? a gunsmith.

Give a gun tosomeone every night. the next night they can choose to use it to shoot someone or not. guns don't carry over to the following night.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah this was before you showed up The awesome game you had as a mason (it was like your first or second game here and everyone had low expectations for you because we didn't know you lol) I think I was scum that game. The one where I was a Mason was I think the third Mafia game? I know Eniah was one of the TPRs, the other was maybe Dyra? I really can't remember too much.
    That was me. I thought you were a VT that game which was why I didn't pipe up earlier. ^_^ I still have those PMs. Cop to Jack against the Serial Killer.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    know whats better than a Vigi? a gunsmith.

Give a gun tosomeone every night. the next night they can choose to use it to shoot someone or not. guns don't carry over to the following night.
    Although the role Gunsmith is from my experience an investigative role that at night checks if target person usually wears a gun, i.e. will give positive results on mafia, vigilante, some SK and sometimes cops.

what...... why would a gunSMITH do that?

I tried to have fun in that game, sorry we bored you at points, I have been dealing with transferring colleges, tutoring summer students, running my guild, and finding a new roomate. Pain in the arse!

Also, random shout out from Santa Cruz :P lol I saw Arlee mention she missed this area.

- - - Updated - - -

More notes from reading all the threads

1. you guys talk alot :P
    2. Catta, I also plan to go to med school, I'm almost done with my bachelor's and prior to that I've been an EMT for forever it seems
    3. Dyra, what did you go to schools for?

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    what...... why would a gunSMITH do that?
    http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Gunsmith