Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    It's going to be a bit of a fun bastardised game. With unexpected stuff. But deffo fun.
    Although I do have everything set up, I'm gonna have issues with timing and actually getting it started as my free time will steeply decline from next week. So I'm not sure what to do.
    Well since you told me it will have unexpected things I will expect everything. Your Move!

10+ Year Old Account
    Get a co-mod Ely!
    Definitely in future games anyone who is not going to be around often should have a co-mod with them
    If they can find someone willing to co-mod, just to end day if the mod isn't around or end night since now everything happens in QT threads the co-mod could do that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Well since you told me it will have unexpected things I will expect everything. Your Move!
    Well, you'll definitely have to bring your talking game for the thread. That's all I'll say. :3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Get a co-mod Ely!
    Definitely in future games anyone who is not going to be around often should have a co-mod with them
    If they can find someone willing to co-mod, just to end day if the mod isn't around or end night since now everything happens in QT threads the co-mod could do that too.
    I'll see what I can do! Kray is the only one who knows of my plans. Although, I have a few twists which I wanted to put in there which are only known to me.. but ehh, we'll see when it's my turn and what's going on with me.

Idk I think next game lynch Ely D1... or N1 if it's a night start

But yea... town made me sad this game. I can't believe no one was like "hey maybe people getting night killed are getting killed because they were on to something". So frustrating. Especially when Robo was killed. Seriously it could have been a set-up by the mafia but at that point you guys could still have been ok with a mislynch. Plus, Robo's argument about Virothe was a good one.
    I usually do that! I did that last game but alas i was not fully there this game - which i think the mafia used to their advantage as they kept me alive to be incompetent in the end

Out of curiosity to the three traitors (less so celtic since he died so early) but blood and Lysah, did you guys figure out who we were at all? if so how many of us

I think Lysah knew some of us but couldn't tell if you did blood since you pushed on poro and if you look at the mafia QT thread for the time you did that we were all NO what are you doing! xD
    By the time I died I suspected Virothe for defending me but that was about it. It's really hard to guess who the mafia are until some of them start dying, and I was out of the game pretty early on.

Of course, I got lynched AND THE TOWN LOST. Stick that up your stat cat and smoke it.

Imo, every mod should do that. Even if you don't know that you can't be around enough, things can turn up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    By the time I died I suspected Virothe for defending me but that was about it. It's really hard to guess who the mafia are until some of them start dying, and I was out of the game pretty early on.

Of course, I got lynched AND THE TOWN LOST. Stick that up your stat cat and smoke it.
    That's assault!

Besides I'd already said that a game had happened where you were lynched and the Town lost. In fact I think it's a first that you were lynched as Scum and the Mafia went on to win.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    That's assault!

Besides I'd already said that a game had happened where you were lynched and the Town lost. In fact I think it's a first that you were lynched as Scum and the Mafia went on to win.
    You're not my real mom!

Most hilarious thing I have read all day

10+ Year Old Account
    Now I wonder, if I'm lynched does town lose?

"High fives Bloodfox!"
    Blood- You made me want to smack you most of the game leading up to that play, but that counter claim was amazing blood. And damn right you knew I was scum, how obvious could I be? The last time you asked me if your vote was scummy I pretty much outright said "Shut the hell up blood you're giving me away"

Danner - I was and I wasn't for town, the thing is I actually give my best overall opinion. I mean if town would have been more vocal and more free with there information as I kept arguing for, Someone like Keleb might have cleared Catta before he died. Greeney could have pointed out a stronger connection to Uggor being the other mason way earlier on. Robo could have been more vocal early on and gained your trust a lot quicker.
    Town never speaks up as a group either, people come in individually and make single arguments and push town solo and that makes it so easy for scum to pick of the vocal Town members.

Ely- It was so obvious that everyone did it without arguing against an obvious lynch, and then I actually turned it around on Greeney for pointing out Listo in the first place. Seriously why does no one call me on stuff? Last game when I protected Aria straight up, I just started saying that I didn't and no one argued against it they just all kind of accepted it. I should have died day 2 that game >.<
    And ya, the VT from waker actually ticked me off a bit. But I just put that under "Attitude" I find VT is the most versatile role in this game tbh, you aren't constrained by being scum or having a team or having to hide that you have a power. You can do a lot more and say a lot more with a VT role, it's kind of liberating. I don't get why so many call it boring.

Robo - Robo get's ignored by town until he eventually snowballs into a leader, I had to kill him off before that happened and I did. That's towns mistake for ignoring him when he had that kind of evidence.

Catta - You didn't lose the game, you were my stepping stone to victory! That boot print on your face is a mark of honor!

Lysah - I didn't defend you because you were a traitor, I defended you because the reason you were being lynched was completely and utterly ridiculous. "She's Lysah" being themselves should never be a reason to lynch someone. I didn't like what town was doing, it was unfair, unjust and completely ludicrous and if I ever see it again and we aren't on the same team I will go full out to defend you instead of half-assing it. Because that lynch should have NEVER happened.
    Ya, town you got a traitor good Job. But you got a traitor based on no evidence besides the fact that the person you lynched is the person you lynched and you should feel ashamed for lynching for that reason.

Other than that it was a good game, I am really proud to have been part of the team I was. You guys were fantastic and you made this game the most fun I have had here to date. It was awesome, and I look forward to playing with each and everyone of you again ^^

Oh and one more thing, Keleb. How the HELL did you know Lysah was a traitor? You never answered in game and we killed you before you could.

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Ely- It was so obvious that everyone did it without arguing against an obvious lynch, and then I actually turned it around on Greeney for pointing out Listo in the first place. Seriously why does no one call me on stuff? Last game when I protected Aria straight up, I just started saying that I didn't and no one argued against it they just all kind of accepted it. I should have died day 2 that game >.<
    And ya, the VT from waker actually ticked me off a bit. But I just put that under "Attitude" I find VT is the most versatile role in this game tbh, you aren't constrained by being scum or having a team or having to hide that you have a power. You can do a lot more and say a lot more with a VT role, it's kind of liberating. I don't get why so many call it boring.
    Literally, everyone piled on so easily. I even stated just before the night phase how easy/quick it was, and it was deffo suspicious. If Ana hadn't NK'd me I would have deffo pushed a lynch against you. 3:
    And nah, I don't like being a VT, I like being able to kill/control a game that way. I want some sort of power.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post

You people are just feeding her sheer arrogance.

And I would have just kept pressing Greeney for pointing him out as the best lynch target to begin with. >.> I don't know if it would have worked but it might have!

Town never speaks up as a group either, people come in individually and make single arguments and push town solo and that makes it so easy for scum to pick of the vocal Town members.
    Obviously because the town isn't a group. No one knows who the other town members are and everyone is always too afraid to trust anyone else, there will always be individuals speaking up and others following. People just spend too much time asking the wrong questions... and one thing I wish town people would get a handle on... not all "scummy behavior" is always scummy behavior. In other words what is scummy behavior at the middle to end game isn't necessarily scummy behavior at the beginning of the game. And vise versa.

Oh and one more thing, Keleb. How the HELL did you know Lysah was a traitor? You never answered in game and we killed you before you could.
    I think it was a case of seeing something that wasn't there and it just so happened to be right. I wasn't able to post much because of work and as a result I lost my vote. I got voted because I was "least remorseful" about losing my vote of the 3 people who had, but really, that has nothing to do with being a traitor and everything to do with being a Lysah. Anyone who knows me knows I won't apologize for stuff.

I was mad about losing my vote, I think it's a dumb rule and I totally forgot about it or I would've voted on Elypop as a placeholder. Honestly, I would have rather have had my vote so I could help the mafia kill people. There was nothing hidey about it.

Obviously because the town isn't a group. No one knows who the other town members are and everyone is always too afraid to trust anyone else, there will always be individuals speaking up and others following. People just spend too much time asking the wrong questions... and one thing I wish town people would get a handle on... not all "scummy behavior" is always scummy behavior. In other words what is scummy behavior at the middle to end game isn't necessarily scummy behavior at the beginning of the game. And vise versa.
    But that's the point, town's not a group, so it should stop letting a single person take a leader ship role and everyone should be actively participating in what's happening. The town keeps trying to turn itself into a group with a single leader they can follow and that set up does not work, not one bit. Because what winds up happening is that the vocal leader gets killed and town spends the next day trying to find one other single person to get behind. Just to have the same result happen.

- - - Updated - - -

I think it was a case of seeing something that wasn't there and it just so happened to be right. I wasn't able to post much because of work and as a result I lost my vote. I got voted because I was "least remorseful" about losing my vote of the 3 people who had, but really, that has nothing to do with being a traitor and everything to do with being a Lysah. Anyone who knows me knows I won't apologize for stuff.

I was mad about losing my vote, I think it's a dumb rule and I totally forgot about it or I would've voted on Elypop as a placeholder. Honestly, I would have rather have had my vote so I could help the mafia kill people. There was nothing hidey about it.
    Hell, Keleb didn't even pop out with THAT reason until I pressured the hell out of him, and I think he pulled that out of his arse. >.<

Catta - You didn't lose the game, you were my stepping stone to victory! That boot print on your face is a mark of honor!
    I will end you...

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    They are most definitely two very different song. You can't even twerk to Wrecking Ball. That hard.

Also, "Bangerz"? Really Miley? With a Z?! Sorry honey, but no. It'z juzt not dzoing it for me.
    Literally the worst album title ever.