Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Oh right, I guess I can post our mafia thread here. Greeney didn't actually give us one, K
    Huh? Yo Greeney, how did you assume the Mafia would communicate if PMs were forbidden and no QT was made for them <.<

10+ Year Old Account
    He said that player teams (such as mafians and masons) were exempt from that rule in regards to PM'ing their allies. Anyway, I've got to go to work, later guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    Huh? Yo Greeney, how did you assume the Mafia would communicate if PMs were forbidden and no QT was made for them <.<
    5. Please do not talk about this game outside of this thread. As mentioned before, I will not modkill you if I find out you are doing so; However, I do personally consider it to be against the spirit of the game and hope you will be willingly to play the game as the game moderator intended it. (Obviously, if your role states you are a mafia or mason you may discuss the game with any other fellow mafia or mason member/s without worrying about this request.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    I'm pretty sure he only meant that PMs were forbidden for unaffiliated people (i.e. if I PMed Fire, that would be against the rules, but if I was Robo and I PMed Krayzy, it would be fine).

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe (I'm not exactly sure as this was a month ago) we even gave Greeney a link to the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I believe (I'm not exactly sure as this was a month ago) we even gave Greeney a link to the thread.
    I don't think you did.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Another death and another loss. :3
    You deserved it, scum!

Also, I can't help but notice I got targeted by a good...ten people on night one? Come on guys, cut it out =(
    I can't help but wonder what Greeney thought about this when he saw my name pop up over and over and over in his PM box.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can kind of see why he'd vote worg though, worg should have been killed a LONG LONG time ago. He's so inactive Deca can't even rely on him to come and vote for listo meaning listo might be unlynchable. People like that make the game far less fun and I'm really surprised worg would behave like that since he used to mod and hates people who do that him self when he mods.
    At least I'm not the only one who thought that...

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    You deserved it, scum!
    I was Town, and I'll give you protection N1 if I get another protective role. :3
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    At least I'm not the only one who thought that...
    I told Worg that too

all in all it was a rather entertaining game <3 all the flavor text and stuff

---------- Post added 2013-02-21 at 03:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I was Town, and I'll give you protection N1 if I get another protective role. :3
    In before Lysah and Fire are on the same scum team next game!

10+ Year Old Account
    I had fun this game, was a little long for my taste though. But in the start I wanted to get converted to mafia, but after like 1 or 2 days I realized I was a little overpowered and did my best on killing them all off and just trying to live so I could get a solo win. So... mission accomplished!

I agree that Listo's role seemed to have just way too many perks, especially compared to those of us with a fake power role or straight up VT roles :x

10+ Year Old Account
    You deserved it, scum!

Also, I can't help but notice I got targeted by a good...ten people on night one? Come on guys, cut it out =(
    I can't help but wonder what Greeney thought about this when he saw my name pop up over and over and over in his PM box.
    I did it to protect you!

I agree that Listo's role seemed to have just way too many perks, especially compared to those of us with a fake power role or straight up VT roles :x
    Your power role was only fake because you lynched the Cop on day1!

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Your power role was only fake because you lynched the Cop on day1!
    Even if I didn't it was a pointless power role. I get ONE investigation on the off chance the cop gets night killed which is so likely to be tampered with in some way by the half a dozen ways night actions can be tampered with that the result actually means nothing anyway.

Yup his role was OP. So was Riddler's and Batman's; I don't mind giving out OP roles as long as it feels balanced out. When the game ends with 3 alive I think it means there was a good balance for town/scum). Also, he practically gave his ability away and people still targeted him. His role would have been useless if he was recruited; He only became really powerful when Ra's & Riddler died. He also managed to go through the game without being roleblocked which I made as an intentional weakness.

Most importantly though, don't lynch a claimed cop Day 1.
    You would receive the result of any cop (Batman/Gordon/Azrael) had they died and used their cop ability on that night (i.e. investigate listo - they get shot, you get guilty on listo, unless you were altered).

I know most of you hated the long days at the start, but did you at least enjoy the themed aspect of the game?
    Last edited by Greeney; 2013-02-21 at 09:18 PM.

Mine wasn't overpowered

I was a SK with an survivor tag. no one would believe me *sob*

Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    Most importantly though, don't lynch a claimed cop Day 1.
    You would receive the result of any cop (Batman/Gordon/Azrael) had they died and used their cop ability on that night (i.e. investigate listo - they get shot, you get guilty on listo, unless you were altered).
    If we followed that advice we'd have 30 cop claims every day of every game =p
    And having 3 cops doesn't make a redirect cop any less of a fancy word for "VT." I don't see the role ever having practical use. MAYBE if the game came down to 4 players at night and the cop was claimed and knew he was going to die and you knew there was 1 mafia left so no matter who he investigates the redirect cop knows who the scum is - but, oh wait, this was an open set up so you can't draw any conclusions from any investigation at any point in the game. Hell, we couldn't even be sure Listo really was scum until you ended the game.

Overall, I thought this was a fun game, but the way the roles were lined up it was pretty much 6-8 people playing it out for the win with everyone else just riding along waiting to get killed.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2013-02-21 at 09:23 PM.

Ohey, i can post here again.

Now shoot it now people: What made you rush at me on first day? (Not taking that it was because role claim cause i had 12 votes already before that)
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Nightfury Treann View Post
    Ohey, i can post here again.

Now shoot it now people: What made you rush at me on first day? (Not taking that it was because role claim cause i had 12 votes already before that)
    Someone's 'gotta die and you volunteer for it every game when you vote yourself.