Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    I can open a bottle with a disposable lighter and my mate can open one with almost anything (TV remote, phone, off a table)
    I would expect nothing less from an Irishman.

So since Thedead's signup thread is up, when will we see stuff from Celtic about his game? Like how many roles, what they need to possibly contain, etc etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomec View Post
    So since Thedead's signup thread is up, when will we see stuff from Celtic about his game? Like how many roles, what they need to possibly contain, etc etc.
    As soon his game starts Ill put up a sign-up thread with all relevant details. A few quick facts: Min of 2 roles per person, 12 minimum sign-ups, and preferably people who check mmo champ at least once a day for communication purposes (going over modifications to the role etc etc)

10+ Year Old Account
    As soon his game starts Ill put up a sign-up thread with all relevant details. A few quick facts: Min of 2 roles per person, 12 minimum sign-ups, and preferably people who check mmo champ at least once a day for communication purposes (going over modifications to the role etc etc)
    So it doesn't need to be 1 town and 1 scum role??

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    So it doesn't need to be 1 town and 1 scum role??
    See now you're making me think and type out long sentences. Nothing quick about that!

At the moment yes you should be planning one pro- and one antagaonistic character

See now you're making me think and type out long sentences. Nothing quick about that!

At the moment yes you should be planning one pro- and one antagaonistic character
    Survivor counts as....

Simple pro or anti or depends will do here

- - - Updated - - -

So I'm working on my possible roles and I just had a thought. I know people wont get one of their roles, but will they be able to use knowledge of their roles (in any form but their head) to influence game/make decisions? Because I was toying with some ideas and one could be easily countered/shut down if you could be all like "well I designed a role that did x" in the game thread.

Survivor counts as....

This. Inquiring minds want to know.

Whoah is there gonna be 2 games at the same time or something?

The way I read it, just a longer-than-normal signup phase. Since it's kinda involved for both the players to make awesometastic roles, and mods to desperately try to balance them
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Deleted
    Survivor counts as....

Third Party.

Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    Whoah is there gonna be 2 games at the same time or something?
    No no no. Im not that crazy. This will be an extended sign-up process because all the design is going to be done during it.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    The way I read it, just a longer-than-normal signup phase. Since it's kinda involved for both the players to make awesometastic roles, and mods to desperately try to balance them
    Correct

10+ Year Old Account
    12 minimum as in minimum of 12 people playing?
    I don't think you really need a 12 person minimum on MMOC lol. You'll double that the first day.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I like the min of 2 roles, I will think of a third role relating to Kpop in some way and submit that just the for the hell of it even though I like the two roles I've thought of already and can assume one of them will be used over my random Kpop one whatever it turns out to be

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    if Kpop Mafia isnt a cult game I will feel cheated.
    Was a masonry according to Keleb... but I feel that if it became a cult there would have to be some balancing roles that resist the "recruit" XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Was a masonry according to Keleb... but I feel that if it became a cult there would have to be some balancing roles that resist the "recruit" XD
    "If you listen to their music you will commit suicide"

We must find and lynch the Migari before this cult gets out of hand...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Once we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.
    Whats this quote from?

Whats this quote from?
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1856010/

10+ Year Old Account
    Uggor needs hugs, HUG HIM ALL

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Uggor needs hugs, HUG HIM ALL
    Umm.....k. *awkwardly hugs the computer screen* I don't think it's working. : /

In other news....

*takes off non-existant hat for a moment silence over Robin William's suicide*

- - - Updated - - -

I'd put thoughts I've had on roles here, but I think it's best if left as a surprise for people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whats this quote from?
    Futurama. Zapp says it when he leads all of earths ships to death during an alien invasion.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.