Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    Next game when Im VT im gonna do all kinds of crazy stuff and be really wacky
    Quote for reference. If you don't do something super insane now, town will lynch you D2. Because if you survived N1, you're not TPR and thus is scum.

Don't worry Kel. Here's a 5-step plan to winning as a VT.

Start off by roleclaiming jester. Then bomb. Then jester again. Then change your mind and say that you wish you were an SK, and that your current role is much less interesting. Then dare the cop to roleclaim to clear your name.

Anyone who ISN'T voting for you at this point is scum. State this. Then proceed to lynch those players. Win.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Decagon: That's just mean. O.o

Kel: Being a VT is awesome. You can point fingers, draw attention, and do all kinds of outrageous stuff. And if you are nightkilled, then you win. If you are lynched, you're not making enough outrageous stuff. There is just no downside. I'd take the role any day of the week.
    Do as I do. Play as if you are a VT every game no matter what your role is. It makes all the roles equally as fun and it also makes it so people don't try to lynch you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Unless you're Lysah in which case you're guilty no matter if you play consistently!
    I rarely target her as scum or town unless I legitimately think she is scum. Even then I wait until later in the game.

- - - Updated - - -

But yeah.. She gets targeted for lynches like I do for night kills. We're magnets.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Don't worry Kel. Here's a 5-step plan to winning as a VT.

Start off by roleclaiming jester. Then bomb. Then jester again. Then change your mind and say that you wish you were an SK, and that your current role is much less interesting. Then dare the cop to roleclaim to clear your name.

Anyone who ISN'T voting for you at this point is scum. State this. Then proceed to lynch those players. Win.
    I just realised that I did this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    I just realised that I did this.
    thatsthejoke.jpg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I'm getting real sick of being lynched. D:
    Im sorry brah! Hugs?

But I agree it is annoying when you get lynched when you are a townie. I just try to come up with as much evidence and theories as possible before lynch time so that when I do flip townie, people will look back and go "Guys Celtic was right. Lets regret lynching him"

10+ Year Old Account
    vote Celtic

- - - Updated - - -

/no regrets

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Im sorry brah! Hugs?

But I agree it is annoying when you get lynched when you are a townie. I just try to come up with as much evidence and theories as possible before lynch time so that when I do flip townie, people will look back and go "Guys Celtic was right. Lets regret lynching him"
    The last 2 lynches on me have been because "Well, we'd rather lynch you over the other target, since it's possible that you're only a townie!". To be honest, if I get a bandwagon on me Day 2 again, I'm just going to roll over.

- - - Updated - - -

Also,

Vote: Celtic

I agree with Worge's reasoning, plus, I don't want to be lynched.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Okay let's get started.

Vote: waker

Goodbye cruel world

10+ Year Old Account
    I know he hasn't played in ages but.

vote: Nightfury Treann

or should I say NFT...

Deleted
    I know she hasn't played in ages but.

vote EN

Or should I say Hannah...

Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    thatsthejoke.jpg
    There's also that time I claimed cop and was just a VT, then admitted it and still managed not to get lynched.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    There's also that time I claimed cop and was just a VT, then admitted it and still managed not to get lynched.
    Because no one believed your claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    SK is by far the hardest, yet most fun, role.
    Indeed

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    EVERY SINGLE TIME.
    Really? I never realized you get lynched on D2 a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    I think some of y'all may be taking the game a wee bit too serious...
    Do you think this is a game or something?! It's super serious man!

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I'm like you. I don't give a damn what most people think of me. It's only people I care about that I care what they think and I only care about them in part because they accept me for who I am.
    Many times this. Life is too short to spend any of it worrying about what people think. Also 99% are too messed up with their own shit that they aren't actually thinking/paying attention to your shit anyway. All a person can do is what they think is right, and deal with the consequences. Or you could be a coward and run away from the consequences.. but that's a pretty crap way to live your life. Also self pity is pointless I don't waste time on that either.

He doesn't like to talk about it.

It's between him and his sheep.
    I definitely Lol'd there

Put 2 and 2 together.
    22! Corgis are good at math

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    I love being mafia/sk, but I'm an evil shit.
    Yes you are, I mean just look at your face! Evil!

Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    Because no one believed your claim.
    Well... that and iirc everyone was sort annoyed with Elypop by that point and just was like "OMG JUST DIE ALREADY!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Well Arlee I'm sure any corgi that wears a fez and bow tie are smart! I mean both of those things are cool! Now if the corgi replaced the fez every other day with a stetson it would be the coolest corgi in the world!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, people in this forum have problems. Makes me feel odd for being fine. No troubles with university in my past, no clinical depression (sad every now and then, but who isn't? That's not depression >.>), no issues with getting in arguments with people here (I'm not to the extent of Krayzy and the like, I do care, though not nearly as much as Decagon and those like him. That and I'm pretty good at not getting people angry at me it seems). I don't feel I've been unjustly killed or lynched all the time either. I have no health issues bothering me. I suppose I could try whining about being jobless, but I don't exactly regret quitting that job, even if it did pay reasonably well, and I have enough saved up to be comfortable for a bit. I could complain about being eternally single, but I don't really want a romantic/sexual relationship. So, yeah, I think I'm doing alright.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Wow, people in this forum have problems. Makes me feel odd for being fine. No troubles with university in my past, no clinical depression (sad every now and then, but who isn't? That's not depression >.>), no issues with getting in arguments with people here (I'm not to the extent of Krayzy and the like, I do care, though not nearly as much as Decagon and those like him. That and I'm pretty good at not getting people angry at me it seems). I don't feel I've been unjustly killed or lynched all the time either. I have no health issues bothering me. I suppose I could try whining about being jobless, but I don't exactly regret quitting that job, even if it did pay reasonably well, and I have enough saved up to be comfortable for a bit. I could complain about being eternally single, but I don't really want a romantic/sexual relationship. So, yeah, I think I'm doing alright.
    You're Canadian. Isn't that bad enough?

Deleted
    You're Canadian. Isn't that bad enough?
    Its the balance against his life being alright

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    If you have real problems I feel bad for you son... but I'm a mixture of robot and a sheep.