10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Almost everyone is a male.

Dyra, Arlee, Lelly (I believe...don't kill me), Beeeesly, Lysah, Everything Nice (when she plays which is rare) and 1 or 2 others are the exceptions.
    Really?
    I always thought Beeeesly was a guy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Everyone with an anime or korean popstar avatar is a girl.
    *snap snap*
    Hey girlfriend who you calling a girl!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh also, it's going on in the main thread but isn't game related so I feel okay talking about it here.

The EU in starwars had become so bloated, Disney would have had a very hard time creating a coherent story fit for a movie with it in place. The best metaphor I saw for it was the star wars movies are like a ball and each story in the EU is like a tentacle that attaches to that ball, there are so many tentacles not that Disney couldn't really attach their own large one which a movie would require without getting in the way of several other established tentacles, so they chopped them all off and now just have the original ball to work with that they can extend in any direction.

Hardcore star wars fans might be mad but there is so much to the EU that even most hardcore fans wouldn't know the extent of it.
    I'm happy with their decision personally.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought Pam was short for Pamelrobert.
    Last edited by Anakso; 2014-05-06 at 05:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    I'll take my steak medium rare or well done. I'm not too fussy about it, it tastes great to me either way.
    Silly Robo, sheep don't eat meat! Actually neither do robots... you are super confused man.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Oh also, it's going on in the main thread but isn't game related so I feel okay talking about it here.

The EU in starwars had become so bloated, Disney would have had a very hard time creating a coherent story fit for a movie with it in place. The best metaphor I saw for it was the star wars movies are like a ball and each story in the EU is like a tentacle that attaches to that ball, there are so many tentacles not that Disney couldn't really attach their own large one which a movie would require without getting in the way of several other established tentacles, so they chopped them all off and now just have the original ball to work with that they can extend in any direction.

Hardcore star wars fans might be mad but there is so much to the EU that even most hardcore fans wouldn't know the extent of it.
    I'm happy with their decision personally.
    Not really. All they need is people who are actually creative and one or two people who know the lore/history to act as historians. There's a ton of stories which could be told in the existing framework. Writers use lore historians for this sort of stuff ALL THE TIME. But instead they decided to not bother at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they decided some stuff in the EU was cannon and not others you'd have a lot more angry people who are fans of the stuff they cut though. It's a lot better just to cut it all, all we really need is the original movies anyway.
    The rest wasn't made by Lucas, anyone basically got a piece of the pie which is why it's so convoluted and just best to get rid of it.

The new SW movies are gonna suck just because public opinion seems to hate them no matter what.

If they decided some stuff in the EU was cannon and not others you'd have a lot more angry people who are fans of the stuff they cut though. It's a lot better just to cut it all, all we really need is the original movies anyway.
    The rest wasn't made by Lucas, anyone basically got a piece of the pie which is why it's so convoluted and just best to get rid of it.
    Eh I think if they kept everything in the second tier of cannon and only tossed out third tier and lower it would have been better.

The fact that it eventually organized itself though is the issue here. I mean there are benefits to it of course but now what we know to have been true isn't anymore. It's like Marvel selling say the X-men to Company C and then Company C saying anything not written by Stan Lee isn't canon.

10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of it isn't stuff we should have known to be true, random stories written by random people.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Everyone with an anime or korean popstar avatar is a girl.
    omg how did you know

10+ Year Old Account
    If you look anything like this:

I'll be right there!

If you look anything like this:
    Sorry, no. It's way too warm to wear a coat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well what about this then?

10+ Year Old Account
    What? You don't look like Eunji in a Jacket OR Eunji in glasses?
    Confusing and disappointing :<

What? You don't look like Eunji in a Jacket OR Eunji in glasses?
    Confusing and disappointing :<
    well i dont have a glasses or a jacket

Largehorn: Re Game #40: did you just comment on the bump, thus negating the entire point of the bump in the same post?

Awesome <3
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Largehorn: Re Game #40: did you just comment on the bump, thus negating the entire point of the bump in the same post?

Awesome <3
    I don't did I... fry.jpeg

Deleted
    ZOMG its five minutes past deadline quick open the thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    ZOMG its five minutes past deadline quick open the thread!
    Srsly! I'm dying over here!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Srsly! I'm dying over here!

GET THAT CORGI AN AMBULANCE! STAT!

/caps