10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Well some one has to be the ray of sunshine right?
    I'm just impressed whenever someone can be more negative than me.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeeesly View Post
    Yay I fooled someone! :P I was beginning to think I was going to get lynched because all 4 of then said I was suspicious. >.<
    I think with a little convincing, Worge and I could get Kurry to vote for you. You should have been worried.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    Opinions about the game?
    I thought it was great, other than the fact that I was given the one role that is wasted on me. That and the fact that I messed up twice in a crucial situation. Had I stopped panicking, had I not let myself succumb to pressure, I could have avoided both of those mistakes and town would have won easy. At least this time I recognized my mistakes quickly after I made them, instead of like the Batman game.

- - - Updated - - -

^^ I feel like too many kills went on though.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Opinions about the game?
    Dead thread please??

And we won, so, I loved it! There were a few moments where I just didn't want to play. I was stressed out with everything irl plus having to put in 4 different roles put pressure on me every night phase. I was hating on the whole CC/RC at the end because it required me to fake something, and since I didn't know Marvel I was screwed. Thank God I had Robo for help. I enjoyed it as my first theme game though. It was just stressful being Godfather, lol. I really enjoyed the different roles I hadn't seen before!

Greeney:
    The game itself looked really fun, being a themed power role heavy game. I should have joined it. I'm kinda glad I didn't though, because my RL was quite hectic these weeks, and had I been playing as well I would have gotten a stomach ulcer. Or ended up joining the lurkers. Not acceptable to me.

In general, I feel there were too many players lurking this game. That's something you all should work on; Lysah if I could have I would have voted you every single day. <3

Krayzy:

Yes! <3
    At work I'm notorious for writing "Danner-grams". That's emails where I say simple things in far far too many words.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Opinions about the game?
    You gave me a super stressful role! But I had fun. I think in the future I am just going to lynch Lora because and Catta too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    In general, I feel there were too many players lurking this game. That's something you all should work on; Lysah if I could have I would have voted you every single day. <3
    ^^ Thank you. Together we shall vanquish the absentees.

Something.

I get the feeling Danner will like this game.

Also I didn't really get to read much of the last game but It looked interesting without a doubt.

Ooh. Promises! Moderators setting the bars unreasonably high. I like!

"Blood Fox promised me a pony!"
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    ^^ Thank you. Together we shall vanquish the absentees.
    I'm all for lynching lurkers. I was really adement on Dyra. But not so much on Lysah, since, you know...teammate and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Ooh. Promises! Moderators setting the bars unreasonably high. I like!

"Blood Fox promised me a pony!"
    It is not a promise. It is a threat.

Deleted
    Opinions about the game?
    Overall a very enjoyable experience. A TPR heavy game that actually didn't feel all that TPR-controlled. Possibly because the cop Town REALLY needed died N1.

The busser ability is really irritating, though. It completely messed up my game plan. Didn't help that I seemed to have Omerto level luck. :/

Also, being locked out of posting for an entire dayphase is beyond frustrating. Especially considering the sporadic inactivity the game seemed to suffer.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    It is not a promise. It is a threat.
    I'll reword that to

"Blood Fox threatened me with a Pony!"

Looking forward to it then. <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    I get the feeling Danner will like this game.

Also I didn't really get to read much of the last game but It looked interesting without a doubt.
    It was basically the Batman game but I was sliiiiiightly less to blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeeesly View Post
    I'm all for lynching lurkers. I was really adement on Dyra. But not so much on Lysah, since, you know...teammate and all.
    That's true. I'll keep this in mind next time you're scum.

Something.

Opinions about the game?
    Enjoyed it. Felt bad about not really participating in a good deal of it and for making bad reads when I did, but overall enjoyable.

Best moment for me was posting after a few days absence and getting Pistol to doubletake. ;p

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KurenaiXIII View Post
    Enjoyed it. Felt bad about not really participating in a good deal of it and for making bad reads when I did, but overall enjoyable.

Best moment for me was posting after a few days absence and getting Pistol to doubletake. ;p
    I legitemately thought you'd died fairly early on. I was so confused.

Would someone be awesome and drop a link to BF/Krayzy's sign-up thread when BF starts it? I always have difficultly locating threads while I am "supposed to be working" XD

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    Overall a very enjoyable experience. A TPR heavy game that actually didn't feel all that TPR-controlled. Possibly because the cop Town REALLY needed died N1.
    Lysah or Lora, whoever was the framer, kept targeting their own team. Would have given you a guilty result if you investigated any of them while they were framed.
    I.e. If you investigated Robo on Nights 3-5, you would have got a guilty.

Also, being locked out of posting for an entire dayphase is beyond frustrating. Especially considering the sporadic inactivity the game seemed to suffer.
    That was there mainly to make Celtic's role a little weaker and to make it a bit easier for him to identify other scum . Celtic's role was used bc I like janitors but knew people were getting irritated with cannibals.
    Last edited by Greeney; 2014-05-28 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Would someone be awesome and drop a link to BF/Krayzy's sign-up thread when BF starts it? I always have difficultly locating threads while I am "supposed to be working" XD
    in an hour or two once I get home.
    That was there mainly to make Celtic's role a little weaker and to make it a bit easier for him to identify other scum . Celtic's role was used bc I like janitors but knew people were getting irritated with cannibals.
    ohh, I have an extremely deep hatred for cannibals and janitors. Almost to the point of losing my mind.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1526580-Mafia-41-And-Then-There-Were-None-Signup-Thread

Deleted
    BF, your new name is very... Chaplin-esque. I take it it's only for the game you're modding, right? Cause there is no way in heck I'm going to start referring to you as Monsieur. :P

Deleted
    Opinions about the game?
    A very good game and like someone else said, it was TPR heavy without feeling TPR heavy. I liked that the two scum teams were identical and that there were plenty of fake claims.

My role kind of sucked but I understand why you put it in.

But by god if you dont give me something more useful or a VT next game I will come to canada and lay a beat down on you

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to be a VT next game so that I can die early for winning and surviving the last game without feeling too bad. Please and thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with the general consensus, this was a good game. I especially enjoyed the Team Leader ability as an alternative to a minority lynch, as I mentioned in the game thread once it ended.