Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    there, it's been updated*

*results not guaranteed to be accurate
    For a moment I thought you’d pulled all 20 something of those missing games out of your arse in two minutes flat, after claiming you weren’t going to - and I was going to be impressed.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    For a moment I thought you’d pulled all 20 something of those missing games out of your arse in two minutes flat, after claiming you weren’t going to - and I was going to be impressed.
    do gifs not embed on this website or something? >_>

https://giphy.com/gifs/shia-labeouf-12NUbkX6p4xOO4

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Good lord you truly are keen.
    You underestimate how much free time I have.

And to be fair, it took all of 5 minutes to search mafia in fun.
    Last edited by CerealLord; 2020-11-02 at 11:10 PM.

The current game is 125 then - I just didn’t know (or care to hunt down) what number it would be
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

The current game is 125 then - I just didn’t know (or care to hunt down) what number it would be
    Damn.

I joined in the early 50's.

10+ Year Old Account
    THERE!

post is now updated with all mafia games. Shu'p >_>

- - - Updated - - -

also, much thanks to @CerealLord for hunting them down :P

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    CerealLord for hunting them down :P
    My pleasure.
    Last edited by CerealLord; 2020-11-02 at 11:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Damn.

I joined in the early 50's.
    Yup. Same time as me. I started in the harry potter game (46). Was a duo SK. Game was wild.

I faded into obscurity somewhere in the 30’s? Looking back over things and refreshing my memory I feel it was largely due to the fact that I really enjoy modding (playing to me is more stressful and time intensive) and at that point in time there were so many people lining up to mod that the wait list to host a game was insane lol

My first one was game 60. A 30 player game with 16 town 13 mafia and an sk or something like that. I got into mafia by reading previous game. Murder mansion game. Thought it was awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I remember someone once said that if you wanted to mod a game you had to wait 9 months.

Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post
    Yeah I remember someone once said that if you wanted to mod a game you had to wait 9 months.
    Yeah. It was, like I said, insane. And while I do enjoy playing, I did not want to play exclusively- which is what it had turned into at that point, lol.

7+ Year Old Account
    think i started following around the pokemon game... not sure when i started playing

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been around since the very first game \o/

7+ Year Old Account
    I know I was in 72: Heads of State... so i likely joined in the mid 60s as well

Now we just need to lure back more of the missing players...

At least the ones that aren't too busy/no longer interested.

It's pretty cool to see a bunch of people who have been playing together for a shit ton of time, even if they don't necessarily play WoW anymore.

I wandered back here because playing Among Us drudged up old fond memories and nostalgia, so I came to see about joining a game again; and when I found no game to join I was more than happy to remedy that - which in that moment surprised me. I hadn’t come here to run a game, I’d come because I’d thought to play one. Sorting through these memories and old games though makes me smile, and I see now that it should have been quite obvious that I would jump at the opportunity to mod again.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    It's pretty cool to see a bunch of people who have been playing together for a shit ton of time, even if they don't necessarily play WoW anymore.
    I still play the fuck out of wow... slowed down the last month or so waiting on SL to come out

- - - Updated - - -

I wandered back here because playing Among Us drudged up old fond memories and nostalgia, so I came to see about joining a game again; and when I found no game to join I was more than happy to remedy that - which in that moment surprised me. I hadn’t come here to run a game, I’d come because I’d thought to play one. Sorting through these memories and old games though makes me smile, and I see now that it should have been quite obvious that I would jump at the opportunity to mod again.
    guess it helps that we have a discord that we randomly pop off and chat for a couple days at a time in