MoP daily quest hubs locations?

So I wanted to know where all the daily quest hubs where. I know about the Golden Pagoda in the Vale, Klaxxi'vess in the dreadwastes, Halfhill in VotFW and Order of the cloud serpent in Jade forest, and the yeti quest in Kota Basecamp.

Are there any other daily quest hubs I'm not aware of?

Edit: Forgot to mention the quest hub with Nat Pagle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mists Guide to Err' little bit.

All the info you need was on the front page about a week ago.
    And eight, eight, I forget what eight was for

Quote Originally Posted by S Blieft View Post
    Mists Guide to Err' little bit.

All the info you need was on the front page about a week ago.
    Actually there was no "MoP Daily Quest Hub locations" or anything like that in the post, and it would be faster and probably more accurate to ask on the forum from players that has the knowledge that you are looking for.

OT: Only know of the ones you already mentioned O_o

10+ Year Old Account
    Your missing the august celestial s and the shadowpan. You get to unlock those dailys when u get revered with the golden lotus. You are also forgetting about the order of the cloud serpents which are in the jade forest at the arboretum. Dont forget to do the tillers dailys beside halfhill. Also if u want to know where the quartermasters and or daily hubs are ask the rep leaders in your factions shrine in the vale of eternal blossoms. they are on the first level.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Your missing the august celestial s and the shadowpan. You get to unlock those dailys when u get revered with the golden lotus. You are also forgetting about the order of the cloud serpents which are in the jade forest at the arboretum. Dont forget to do the tillers dailys beside halfhill. Also if u want to know where the quartermasters and or daily hubs are ask the rep leaders in your factions shrine in the vale of eternal blossoms. they are on the first level.
    You can get all the Tillers dailies in halfhill, I mentionned the OotCS. Didn't know about the Celestials and Shadow-pan though. Was wondering why we didn't get any dailies from them in Kun-lai Summit when their base of operation is basically there. Anyhow thanks for the informatiom.