Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    People starting to see through the CitCon bullshit

I find it funny how there's a "convention" for this. The con makes sense I guess given this entire project is a con.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    I've already given you a list of roles you can play in Elite: Dangerous, could you add any you can play additionally in Star Citizen. Oh you might also want to delete the ones that you can't do in SC too, I'm guessing there isn't much call for a long range explorer mapping distant worlds or a taxis system taking passenger to new systems, or a rescue ship evacuating people from space stations burning after an alien attack.

Also it's become pretty clear how clueless you are, especially with Elite: Dangerous which you didn't even know was multiplayer, but I just visited an outpost on Callisto (one of Jupiter's moons - is the Sol System fun to visit in Star Citizen too?) and there were 75 missions to be completed in vehicles (ship and SRV,) 75 missions to be completed on foot and over 100 transport missions. These are for different factions so typically a player would ignore a lot of them if they were working on a particular faction but still it's slightly more than your estimate of 1.
    When did i ever say there was no multiplayer in ED, so you are the clueless one, ED is however pretty solo focused and there is no need to ever play with others in the game, you can do everything solo in ED, SC however you cant solo everything, and the missions in ED are all the same it doesnt matter if there is 75 vehicle missions they all involve the same gameplay.

There is exploration in SC, luxury passenger travel, a massive yacht to carry passengers, many different scout and exploration ships, actual salvage gameplay, you can tow other ships to get repaired, SC gameplay you are actually involved in the missions, ED you just pick it up and they spawn on your ship, dont talk nonsense about alien attacks when its just another passenger mission lol.

ED is an average game that doesn't even closely compete with star citizen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Luthorite View Post
    600 million dollars and still in a Pre Alpha/Alpha stage over what 12 years later... There is legit no defending this shitshow of a "game".
    And GTA 6 is estimated at 2 billion dollars and at least 12-13 years of development, how long a game takes to develop is irrelevant, if it needs over 10 years then thats just the reality.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

And we back on made up numbers for GTA 6, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shakzor View Post
    I estimate GTA 6 to be Eleventy-Bajillion dollars. Bout as useful as you know who claiming 2 billion dollars. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    When did i ever say there was no multiplayer in ED, so you are the clueless one, ED is however pretty solo focused and there is no need to ever play with others in the game, you can do everything solo in ED, SC however you cant solo everything, and the missions in ED are all the same it doesnt matter if there is 75 vehicle missions they all involve the same gameplay.

There is exploration in SC, luxury passenger travel, a massive yacht to carry passengers, many different scout and exploration ships, actual salvage gameplay, you can tow other ships to get repaired, SC gameplay you are actually involved in the missions, ED you just pick it up and they spawn on your ship, dont talk nonsense about alien attacks when its just another passenger mission lol.

ED is an average game that doesn't even closely compete with star citizen.

- - - Updated - - -

And GTA 6 is estimated at 2 billion dollars and at least 12-13 years of development, how long a game takes to develop is irrelevant, if it needs over 10 years then thats just the reality.
    1.) Completely made up number for budget
    2.) GTA6 hasn't gotten that money from backers
    3.) GTA6 hasn't publicly said when the game is launching and then missed that deadline a billion times before deciding that maybe it's time to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Luthorite View Post
    I find it funny how there's a "convention" for this. The con makes sense I guess given this entire project is a con.
    Why wouldn't there be? $300 for "premium" tickets, while getting dem all hyped up for another Idris just for mentioning S42/Meshing/Pyro yet again.
    Ahahahaha!

You are moving the goal posts
    Dude, you are a goalpost with feet and runner shoes.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Quote Originally Posted by banmebaby View Post
    Why wouldn't there be? $300 for "premium" tickets, while getting dem all hyped up for another Idris just for mentioning S42/Meshing/Pyro yet again.
    I didn't even think of that, but, having a convention for a game that isn't even released/finished. That really does take the cake. I mean Blizzcon wasn't til like 2005 and Blizz had been around for over 10 years and released a number of great games by then: Diablo 1 and 2, Starcraft, Warcraft 1-3 and WoW was 1 year old at the time.

But to have multiple conventions for a game that STILL isn't done after 12+ years and what, 621 mil? Crazy. Those cultists are in DEEP.

- - - Updated - - -

Most of this is easily checked as factually untrue.

@Edge-, in addition to much of these being offtopic these are just clearly troll posts, not just ignorant. I admittedly have no idea what is the moderation usual response to this kind of posts in mmoc but I would think that, given how frequent, these should be actionable, no?
    I mean you've been seeing that (in)action for years in this thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    Dude, you are a goalpost with feet and runner shoes.
    That is a great mental image, too bad I can't find like a silly gif of it, dude has covered multiple football fields with his quick dashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    I estimate GTA 6 to be Eleventy-Bajillion dollars. Bout as useful as you know who claiming 2 billion dollars. lol.
    If atleast there was a basis on that number.
    It's just "estimate 2 billion" without by who or why

And the 12 years are best to be ignored anyways. Dude still thinks it was full force GTA6 once 5 released

If atleast there was a basis on that number.
    It's just "estimate 2 billion" without by who or why

And the 12 years are best to be ignored anyways. Dude still thinks it was full force GTA6 once 5 released
    The 12 years thing was always stupid for sure. They love to make claims on other games that puts that game in a bad light to make SC look better.

Quote Originally Posted by Delever View Post
    1.) Completely made up number for budget
    2.) GTA6 hasn't gotten that money from backers
    3.) GTA6 hasn't publicly said when the game is launching and then missed that deadline a billion times before deciding that maybe it's time to stop.
    Im not the one making up numbers here thats what the estimation is to develop GTA 6, CIG have not said publically when the game is launching so no deadline has been missed, and GTA 6 did get funds from backers because you buying GTA 5 and all those micro transactions are what funded the development of GTA 6, they still get the money from you no matter what.

Im not the one making up numbers here thats what the estimation is
    Estimation: A guess. A guess in this case based on very little actual data and nothing that can really be proven.

- - - Updated - - -

CIG have not said publically when the game is launching so no deadline has been missed
    Here we go again. Disclaimer: Dates and years added to things do not mean release dates or release windows according to you. That isn't how reality works though.

- - - Updated - - -

GTA 6 did get funds from backers because you buying GTA 5 and all those micro transactions are what funded the development of GTA 6, they still get the money from you no matter what.
    Jesus tap dancing Christ. This is NOT THE FUCKING SAME as crowdfunded games. You try so hard to defend your 'perfect game' you spout such nonsense it is a fucking wonder how you are not perma banned from posting on this site.

Im not the one making up numbers here thats what the estimation is to develop GTA 6, CIG have not said publically when the game is launching so no deadline has been missed, and GTA 6 did get funds from backers because you buying GTA 5 and all those micro transactions are what funded the development of GTA 6, they still get the money from you no matter what.
    You realize that these people paid for GTA5 right? Same for any microtransaction they might have bought. They got the product they paid for. They did not send money to the company with the promise they'll get a game one day. Like dude, at some point you must realize that what you are saying makes no fucking sense. Stop trying so hard to be right that you end up making a fool of yourself holy shit.

Im not the one making the estimates for GTA 6, spend 2 mins searching and you will not make yourself look like a fool.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aoewy View Post
    You realize that these people paid for GTA5 right? Same for any microtransaction they might have bought. They got the product they paid for. They did not send money to the company with the promise they'll get a game one day. Like dude, at some point you must realize that what you are saying makes no fucking sense. Stop trying so hard to be right that you end up making a fool of yourself holy shit.
    You are always paying for companies next game in development, thats how they fund the development on further games or they wouldnt have the money for the next 10 years to develop a game. Thats just how it works.

Im not the one making up numbers here thats what the estimation is to develop GTA 6
    "I'm not making up numbers! It's just my own estimation based on... GTA V release date and stuff!"

Man I love this fucking dude, after all this time I'm still fucking clueless if this trolling or some sort of disorder.

spend 2 mins searching and you will not make yourself look like a fool.
    Man, Star Citizen thread sure is special
    Last edited by banmebaby; 2023-11-02 at 05:02 PM.
    Ahahahaha!

"There is no war in Ba Sing Sae"

Quote Originally Posted by Delever View Post
    "There is no war in Ba Sing Sae"
    Honestly after going through this thread that is the kind of vibe I get from people defending this scam.

Just dropping this in here

~Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.~
    ~Every damn thing you do in this life, you have to pay for.~

Quote Originally Posted by Amorac View Post
    Just dropping this in here

SB2 is an excellent space game indeed, also in early access.
    Last edited by Cloverfield; 2023-11-02 at 07:05 PM.

SB2 is an excellent space game indeed, also in early access.
    Seems to be a one man made game, kinda puts games with 500+ developers to shame.
    ~Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.~
    ~Every damn thing you do in this life, you have to pay for.~