Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Yes! Now I know exactly what the fuck am going to do with the 27,000$ bundle, ima become the biggest orange farmer in the fucking universe!
    Practically, it has uses for science gameplay; traveling to infected regions and diagnosing what has infected/killed the plants themselves, or trying to develop a treatment which requires harvesting plants. It could also tie into the wild life system, ie space bears eating berries as a part of the ecosystem.

10+ Year Old Account
    decided to give star citizen another go (cuz i couldnt play it for shit)

heres my question: do i have access to everything this game has to offer (obviously beside ships i didnt buy) just like u guys or am i restricted from some content, modules even? i bought the very basic plege, ie $50 dollar (or so) mustang pack

im asking cuz all i got is just that port olisar and flying in empty space. tried to do a mission yesterday on post kareah but couldnt even find it and failed it
    so where the fuck do i find it?

i dont like space ship fight in this game, its nothing like EVE so i would like to do something on planets surface. ground shooting and even flying my ship there

PS: also do u use SC mobile authenticator? i see last time it was updated was in 2016. im afraid it could do more harm than good
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

Quote Originally Posted by Proskill View Post
    decided to give star citizen another go (cuz i couldnt play it for shit)

heres my question: do i have access to everything this game has to offer (obviously beside ships i didnt buy) just like u guys or am i restricted from some content, modules even? i bought the very basic plege, ie $50 dollar (or so) mustang pack

im asking cuz all i got is just that port olisar and flying in empty space. tried to do a mission yesterday on post kareah but couldnt even find it and failed it

i dont like space ship fight in this game, its nothing like EVE so i would like to do something on planets surface. ground shooting and even flying my ship there

PS: also do u use SC mobile authenticator? i see last time it was updated was in 2016. im afraid it could do more harm than good
    as long as you have a starter ship at the very least you can do whatever is currently available in the game, i still use the authenticator with no issues.

if you use F2 you can bring up a map, you can scroll out and look at other locations in the solar system and set a course, however a starter ship may not have fuel to get to far away places, can ask in chat to jump in with someone else and team up, can take around 10 mins to fly to arccorp which is one of the furthest planets from olisar.

Space combat in this game is only a small part of the game, when the game is more complete you should be able to avoid most combat if you pay attention to any ships coming close and just play the way you want to. There is much effort needed in SC combat compared to other games.
    Last edited by kenn9530; 2019-05-17 at 06:42 PM.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Proskill View Post
    If you bought any package with Star Citizen digital download in it, you can play the game as it is right now.

Which Karreah mission? There are two Karreah missions: the one to kill seven infiltrators inside, and the one to shoot three skimmers around the station.

For the infiltrator mission, just land at one of the platforms, head inside, and clear the station of enemies. Be warned that other players come to Karreah to reset their crime status, so there is a risk of encountering another player who may try to kill you. It's best if you get a set of armor (medium or heavy), a primary weapon (I recommend the P4), and medipens.

The one to shoot the skimmers around the station? You need to scan for the skimmers. Press TAB to bring up the scan. Zoom out the scanner to maximum spread by scrolling the mousewheel down. Charge the scanner with right click. Wait until the circle in the center of your screen makes a full rotation. Release right click. Your scan will initiate. Look around for blue grid boxes. Objects of interest are inside the center of those boxes. Fly to the center of one of them and when you are within 3 km, your skimmer will appear. Blow it up. Scan and go to the other two skimmers. Job done. Be warned that each time you blow up a skimmer, a pirate ship will warp in, so you need to be quick if you want to avoid combat. Example below at 12:48.

Last edited by Val the Moofia Boss; 2019-05-17 at 06:50 PM.

Yeah since CIG asked for a bond for the court expenses (normal procedure as Crytek is not a US firm). Crytek doesn't really want to put their money in the bond as the case doesn't go their way.

When is the ruling for this case?

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 1001 View Post
    When is the ruling for this case?
    If you didn't know. A settlement would mean no ruling.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

I'll rephrase it, when is the ruling for this case if a settlement is not reached?

10+ Year Old Account
    "Cherish the quiet...before my STORM!"

For a $5/5000 in-game credit bonus for backing
    Star Citizen (MMO) or Squadron 42 (Single Player/Co-op) use my Referral code: STAR-3QDY-SZBG
    Star Citizen Video Playlist

That looks like it was fun to pull off but also hard work to get everyone on it.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 1001 View Post
    I'll rephrase it, when is the ruling for this case if a settlement is not reached?
    There won't be a date until/if it goes to court.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

People should ask for a full refund on this vaporware. I cannot believe even I put money and faith into this. Shame on Chris Roberts.

Things are looking grim...

I dunno how Star Citizen will make it this year.

300i variants have been implemented. As a 315p owner, RIP my nose cannon but at least I can carry 12 SCU and my fuel capacity is 700, which means I can outrun bounty hunters as I can QT to another planet while they have to stop to refuel. Travel is so much more convenient. Also loving my red colors!

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho21 View Post
    People should ask for a full refund on this vaporware. I cannot believe even I put money and faith into this. Shame on Chris Roberts.
    what are you even talking about, we clearly have a working game currently to test as much as you want, star citizen was always going to be a long term project and its fairly close to the SQ 42 release

Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    what are you even talking about, we clearly have a working game currently to test as much as you want, star citizen was always going to be a long term project and its fairly close to the SQ 42 release
    It wasn't going to be a "long term project" if you listen to the kickstarter and/or listened to the release dates up until 2016.

He didn't specify when exactly he backed, but if he's from back then it's a fully legitimate complaint. What we have now in terms of a timetable wasn't always the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    "... buuu... buttt... butttt... the community voted!"
    the community had a choice and it wanted a more complete game, if your being honest its not even taking any longer than other major scale games and we can at least test versions of the game as they are ready.

i would rather wait twice the time and get a game i wont get bored after 100 plus hours than get a good game like freelancer which at a certain point theres no point in playing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    I don't think anyone who backed the project initially from ~2013 onwards expected it to not even have hit beta stage halfway through 2019