Page 40 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Keleb, can you just say for sure what a dead players role is (after all the fun death descriptions).
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    So in summary (hopefully correct this time):

TDL = Wolf
    Nemi = Lookout
    Firebert = VT
    This

(A metaphor? ).
    Maybe it is, Maybe it isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    I can't update OP, Pud'n will do that. There's 14 alive, I forgot Worer. Still takes 8 to lynch though.
    I could update the OP for you if you want. Or we can wait for Pud'n. Either way is fine with me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I don't see how TDL would be considered a tracker.

I assume he is a wolf from the ring he had (maybe that was added by Keleb).
    Yea, at first it just said he had a map. The ring was added later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh hey, it's day! (I'm a poet and didn't know it :O)

Yay, a wolf was killed! But we lost Fire and Trixie :\ Fire was one of the better players too, things will get tough after this. Lysah, I still think you're scum, especially since you're still alive, but since Trixie was town, it seems you are indeed town(unless you lied to her, you wouldn't do that, would you?)

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    I literally don't know who to vote for now. I was going to vote for fire like I said but he went and died, and turned up town to boot!
    Only one left I'm majorly suspicious of is Lysah but no one would go for that anyway so it's pointless.

Wait, a wolf died? Not too bad, not too bad at all.
    게임 은 어렵~~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    Wait, a wolf died? Not too bad, not too bad at all.
    Well...... yes and no. It is a good thing that a Wolf is dead yes. But both Rapid Wolves are alive to trip up our Seer. And we will remain with 3 kills a night until we eliminate the 2nd SK and the rest of the Wolf scum.

And there is always yourself Anakso. You are easily the most scummy person here still alive aside from Worgenite.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I literally don't know who to vote for now. I was going to vote for fire like I said but he went and died, and turned up town to boot!
    Only one left I'm majorly suspicious of is Lysah but no one would go for that anyway so it's pointless.
    Unless Lysah lied to Trixie about her own role(or never told her) I think it's safe to assume that Lysah is town at this point.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    I could update the OP for you if you want.
    No need, I think he'll be here soon. Better have it the way he wants it.

10+ Year Old Account
    aside from Worgenite.
    I'm a good guy! I thought Lysah was scum, she was exuding such a scummy smell, surely you've picked it up, but like I've said, with Trixie's death and reveal as town, it's highly likely Lysah is town now.

10+ Year Old Account
    And there is always yourself Anakso. You are easily the most scummy person here still alive aside from Worgenite.
    Not a scum!
    But you keep saying that and I might think you are you cat in wolfs clothing you!

---------- Post added 2012-10-26 at 01:10 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Unless Lysah lied to Trixie about her own role(or never told her) I think it's safe to assume that Lysah is town at this point.
    I don't think nemi being town automatically means Lysah is town.

10+ Year Old Account
    Day already?
    Anyway, in total we lost the drunk, the lookout and a VT, and scum lost a wolf and a SK. Not too bad, I think, but not too good either.

10+ Year Old Account
    They have lied to each other in previous games. It wouldn't be something new.

For some reason I am actually leaning towards Majad as being scum (to go with Lysah and a few others).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I don't think nemi being town automatically means Lysah is town.
    Yeah. I don't understand why Worge is saying that Lysah is automatically town because Nemi is town too... >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    with Trixie's death and reveal as town, it's highly likely Lysah is town now.
    This coming from you? Wow!
    But, as others have pointed out, I don't think one automatically means the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Yeah. I don't understand why Worge is saying that Lysah is automatically town because Nemi is town too... >.>
    I think he is probably saying that because they always seem to team up when they both play. I don't personally recall a game where they lied to each other about their roles but I haven't played every game so I could have just missed the games where they were on opposite sides. Though it would be sort of funny if Lysah decided to kill her... by Lysah's on rules she'd have to kill herself Either way no I don't think anything is conclusive at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    I think he is probably saying that because they always seem to team up when they both play. I don't personally recall a game where they lied to each other about their roles but I haven't played every game so I could have just missed the games where they were on opposite sides. Though it would be sort of funny if Lysah decided to kill her... by Lysah's on rules she'd have to kill herself Either way no I don't think anything is conclusive at all.
    I'm pretty sure there was a game where I was on a mafia or wolf team with one of them and that one wasn't honest with the other about them being scum. I also remember another game where my team chose to attack one of them (with one already being on our team) and the one we attacked was a traitor we converted.

My brain is a little fuzzy today so I could be remembering the details a little bit different from what they were.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I was in a team with nemi she always shot down anyone who suggested a lysah NK.

I don't know if they lied to each other at all but Nemi might have known Lysah was a wolf and just not said anything, that's happened with other people (cough worgi foxxi) before.
    Last edited by Anakso; 2012-10-25 at 05:46 PM.

I agree.
    Vote Krayzy
    But you forgot somebody.

EN and I wouldn't lie to each other, I got her killed one game and she still won't forgive me for it. What people should think about is who wants me dead so bad that they killed her first. I can think of about three people in this game who would go for EN at this time, she's barely posted and no one has a reason to go after her except to piss me off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I agree.
    Vote Krayzy
    But you forgot somebody.

EN and I wouldn't lie to each other, I got her killed one game and she still won't forgive me for it. What people should think about is who wants me dead so bad that they killed her first. I can think of about three people in this game who would go for EN at this time, she's barely posted and no one has a reason to go after her except to piss me off.
    Your reasoning might work for others but not for me. I don't take these games personal and I definitely wouldn't target Nemi to try and make you mad. Myself and Nemi haven't had a lot of interaction on here, but what we have had I found her to be nice. I wouldn't mindlessly go after someone I found to be nice (nor would I go after someone because I don't like them) as a means to get to someone else. My game decisions have always been based on what I thought was right in that game.