10+ Year Old Account
    Hi Decagon Porygon

Moskau, Moskau, wirf die gläser an die wand, Russland ist ein schönes Land, ha ha ha ha ha
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Hai Deck!
    Muggle seems to have claimed my room for himself :[

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Amg I love tumblr.

[IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mctlakyi8X1qcrz3po1_500.gif[IMG]
    The zerling and the queen are by far the cutest of all the Starcrafts creatures.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Deleted
    HOME!!! And I gotta rush to help a friend to get their 10th player for raid!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Haj Deca. How's today?
    I'm so damn tired of doing repetitive typing:

aKa aKa aKa aKa aLa aLa aLa AlA AlA

Shit like that is sooo annoying to type. xD

Other than that, I got a lot of sleep since I stayed home today, so I'm feeling well. How are you?

Something.

Hai.

Sadfacing.. dad turned up out of the blue for a week.. :/

Gonna stream Dota 2 for one game, and then 10man raid. If people wanna tag along, here is the link

www.twitch.tv/meysvindu

Live shortly

Deleted
    HEJSAN ELYAAN STAY WITH US THEN TO REDUCE THE SADFACE OF DADFACE!!!!!!

c

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post

Shit like that is sooo annoying to type. xD

Other than that, I got a lot of sleep since I stayed home today, so I'm feeling well. How are you?
    I don't get it :/

---------- Post added 2013-01-24 at 07:26 PM ----------

Didn't know we had actual blues on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Lysah was the one who pushed the lynch all lurkers thing. Before, we'd lynch em, but it wasn't like a top priority. Since though, it's become just a mess of who doesn't post 213432 times a day usually. I don't like that, but I can't change it. Even 2 or 3 posts in a single day phase is fine so long as it's relevant stuff and not fluff or posts that are posted b/c you're suddenly targeted for lurking.
    Don't try to pin this on me, bro, you know everyone was just as pissed off as me that we had mafia games that would go entire day phases with 3 or 4 posts. When the town loses because half of its members just aren't playing the game at all mafia is gonna have a bad time.

You and everyone else need to stop pretending like anyone who doesn't post 15 times a day gets lynched. Most people post once or twice and get ignored. Look at Kuthe this game, he has been called out repeatedly but no one will vote because he posted once each day.

If you don't like being attacked and called out, in general, it's probably time to stop playing mafia. This game is not a tea party.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2013-01-24 at 06:30 PM.

Deleted
    Mafia talk in PvM is the best thing ever!

When PvM added "chatting is fine if you don't post numbers" as a rule it opened the door for anything, enjoy.

hello again

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    When PvM added "chatting is fine if you don't post numbers" as a rule it opened the door for anything, enjoy.
    Anything? Well except poni talk and stuff that there is other threads for..... ohhhh wait......

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello Lysah. Long time no see. I hear a lot about you recently. Having fun in mafia?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well:

5. Please do not talk about this game outside of this thread. As mentioned before, I will not modkill you if I find out you are doing so; However, I do personally consider it to be against the spirit of the game and hope you will be willingly to play the game as the game moderator intended it. (Obviously, if your role states you are a mafia or mason you may discuss the game with any other fellow mafia or mason member/s without worrying about this request.)
    It's not against the rules in PvM, but it is against the rules of Mafia, even if there is no punishment. I mean, it would be fine if you said something like "Well, sorry I got you killed" but I dunno about this.

And Snow, that's what I've been typing for the best hour and a half.

Edit: I don't know about other people, but I don't like being harassed in an entirely different thread for something I said in another thread. Just seems annoying and rude to me.
    Last edited by Decagon; 2013-01-24 at 06:39 PM.

Something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aethon View Post
    hello again
    Hello, I kinda remember you, kinda don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't try to pin this on me, bro, you know everyone was just as pissed off as me that we had mafia games that would go entire day phases with 3 or 4 posts. When the town loses because half of its members just aren't playing the game at all mafia is gonna have a bad time.

You and everyone else need to stop pretending like anyone who doesn't post 15 times a day gets lynched. Most people post once or twice and get ignored. Look at Kuthe this game, he has been called out repeatedly but no one will vote because he posted once each day.
    stop being so mad :P It really wasn't forced or even called lynch all lurkers till you came along :3 Have you ever gone back to look at any of the games before you started? There's only 8 of em but the first few weren't really that bad at lurking from what I remember. People posted about lynching the ones who didn't post much but others(I remember Arlee saying it at one point as well) said that most people who were lurking were bored anyways. I know I've lurked several times as townie being bored b/c townie is boring lol. We've never had a day phase that bad, ever. Hyperbole much? I think only once or twice have we ever had a day beyond the first end up being a no lynch b/c of not enough people voting. Every other day in every game has had a lynch. I'm not counting the off forum games in this as I can't remember them that well and people forgot the games were even being played then :x

No, but everyone is always called out for low post amounts. Fal has been called out for it and she gets mad about it b/c she wants to play but doesn't want to have to pay attention constantly to the thread. I remember telling you this. Plus we have like 10 new people in this game and most people who have died are scum so far. We've also only had two days go by so far. Day one was a lurker who didn't post till he was under fire(Treann) and day two was Arlee who no one unvoted b/c Greeney didn't want to admit his mistake and possibly confirm she was indeed a vt. I doubt we'll see Kuthe alive much longer. He admitted to being bored. Last time someone did that they were lynched. I know b/c it was me. Forgot already? I said I was lurking due to boredom and was offed in almost record time.

We should get statcat to comb through the games and find out how many no lynches we've had that were from a lack of votes by day's end.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Oh yeah, I met a man with a corgi in Austria during my skivacation. Sadly I forgot to take a picture. I came to think of this because that corgi started thumping with his leg furiously when I scratched him behind his right ear. It was megaderp but soooo cute :3
    Aww no picture?? And yea, that sounds totally adorable

Hi hi, everyone.
    haloo

Why are you doing that?

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Hai.

Sadfacing.. dad turned up out of the blue for a week.. :/
    That's not a good thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Didn't know we had actual blues on this forum.
    Wut??

Quote Originally Posted by Aethon View Post
    hello again
    Oh hai there