Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    and this is another reason I don't participate in pvm much. Not the mods, but the players barely posting numbers at times :x and when I ask what the number is, I get yelled at.

+41
    The irony that comes from you is remarkable.
    For once you have managed a number. Usually you just moan and say something like "+ number" instead of finding it yourself and actually doing what you're bitching about.

Also, feel free to infract me.. but he had to hear that. No one can moan about my lack of numbers when I post them every 10 mins (when possible).

Deleted
    and this is another reason I don't participate in pvm much. Not the mods, but the players barely posting numbers at times :x and when I ask what the number is, I get yelled at.

+41
    Well, if you want to know it will not take long unless you're on some shitty Internet speed of like >0,5mbits

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Nope I am not pot. I am saying that complaining of not enough numbers are being posted and threathining to close the thread unless we post numbers, without actually posting numbers yourself is hypocritical. I don't post numbers all that often but I also don't comain about the lack of numbers, I complained about how you approached the subject.
    Whelp if you have an issue with how I do what I am supposed to be doing do please PM Sunshine about it. Like I said I tried to be nice about it.

And for good measure..

+ 43.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    The irony that comes from you is remarkable.
    For once you have managed a number. Usually you just moan and say something like "+ number" instead of finding it yourself and actually doing what you're bitching about.

Also, feel free to infract me.. but he had to hear that. No one can moan about my lack of numbers when I post them every 10 mins (when possible).
    I've been posting here for a very long time, much longer than you. It's the lack of numbers that caused me to stop posting. Why play the game when others don't even bother much?

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Whelp if you have an issue with how I do what I am supposed to be doing do please PM Sunshine about it. Like I said I tried to be nice about it.
    Why should I pm sunshine about something this small, it's just a discussion. I just don't think going in and saying "post numbers or I'll close the thread" is a "nice approach".

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    + 40
    Muahahaha, I saw that!

+ 44

Deleted
    I've been posting here for a very long time, much longer than you. It's the lack of numbers that caused me to stop posting. Why play the game when others don't even bother much?
    That's anothe thing... Why does seniority have ANY play in this thread? Why the fuck should it matter if you have been here ao g time? Should that give you special privileges? It's just something usless to use as a argument.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see what length of time posting here has to do with it.
    Generally if the thread has gone a page or two without numbers, posting a number will cause more numbers because the main reason the lack of numbers persists after a full page of no numbers is because everyone is to lazy to find the last number. I do this often and my number is always followed by more numbers. The reason the thread can go a page or two without numbers is simply due to the time limit and people being often times to lazy to check their time limit so assuming it's not passed or just simply forgetting it due to a discussion on some subject.

---------- Post added 2013-01-27 at 12:20 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Muahahaha, I saw that!

+ 44
    :<

Dammit Elyaan!

10+ Year Old Account
    That's anothe thing... Why does seniority have ANY play in this thread? Why the fuck should it matter if you have been here ao g time? Should that give you special privileges? It's just something usless to use as a argument.
    I never said anything about it. Elyaan forgot how long I've played this game and used how I've been recently in his point.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    I never said anything about it. Elyaan forgot how long I've played this game and used how I've been recently in his point.
    Where? I can't see it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Haha she's awesome
    By the way have you watched much invincible youth yet? Given your love for Yuri you REALLY should. She's so funny in that show.

---------- Post added 2013-01-27 at 12:25 AM ----------

Where? I can't see it
    When Elyaan said he complains about numbers not being here instead of posting numbers, though recently is what we're talking about so that point doesn't make sense anyway. No ones talking about PvM circa 2010.

Haha she's awesome
    By the way have you watched much invincible youth yet? Given your love for Yuri you REALLY should. She's so funny in that show.
    Nope, it was so slow. I did watch the fightgame scene
    1 2 3

Longer than me?

I don't remember you back in the thread when whoeverhisname made the first one. When the likes of Zefie and Sy still used to play.

An hell.. what sorta superiority does that give you over me even if you did?
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2013-01-26 at 04:31 PM.

When Elyaan said he complains about numbers not being here instead of posting numbers, though recently is what we're talking about so that point doesn't make sense anyway. No ones talking about PvM circa 2010.
    I only didn't post in the 2nd
    I'm awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Longer than me?

I don't remember you back in the thread when Kumduh made the first one. When the likes of Zefie and Sy still used to play.

An hell.. what sorta superiority does that give you over me even if you did?
    Again, I never said anything about superiority, that's something both you and Joy are throwing around only b/c I mention playing a long time. I was one of the higher posters in the first thread. Either way, I'm not saying I have some higher status or some shit like you and Joy are, drop that shit from your mind please. All I'm saying is I used to post a fuckton, posted numbers as often as possible, and now I don't and you(Elyaan) didn't remember that, you conveniently remembered my recent posting habits which is a direct result of not caring b/c rarely anyone else does.

Deleted
    Again, I never said anything about superiority, that's something both you and Joy are throwing around only b/c I mention playing a long time. I was one of the higher posters in the first thread. Either way, I'm not saying I have some higher status or some shit like you and Joy are, drop that shit from your mind please. All I'm saying is I used to post a fuckton, posted numbers as often as possible, and now I don't and you(Elyaan) didn't remember that, you conveniently remembered my recent posting habits which is a direct result of not caring b/c rarely anyone else does.
    Well, it doesn't matter if you posted a lot of numbers back then, since that doesn't effect the thread at it current state.