Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Good!

What about you?

Pretty boring. School gets me tired and shit, japanese classes on saturday, etc. I can only get some rest in the evening.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erio View Post
    Pretty boring. School gets me tired and shit, japanese classes on saturday, etc. I can only get some rest in the evening.
    School never was very tiresome for me, well, I didn't do much so figure. Only thing I liked about school was getting aboard the train/bus and going on my way to home and physical education.

And you're learning Japanese? Cool. Can you speak/type it more less well or you're still new to it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    School never was very tiresome for me, well, I didn't do much so figure. Only thing I liked about school was getting aboard the train/bus and going on my way to home and physical education.

And you're learning Japanese? Cool. Can you speak/type it more less well or you're still new to it?

New-ish. I understand some japanese though, but barely can speak any. I'm looking for some hiragana/katakana charts I can print and stick on my walls so it would be easier for me to learn.

Deleted

Boobies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erio View Post
    New-ish. I understand some japanese though, but barely can speak any. I'm looking for some hiragana/katakana charts I can print and stick on my walls so it would be easier for me to learn.
    Cool. That would definitely help.

Deleted

Deleted
    I don't know why but she looks like Katy Perry.

hot

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    About time Arlee-chan! <3
    Well you know... things and stuff and fluff....

I think that is Katy.

10+ Year Old Account

* head bumps her corgi chum*

^_^

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

So I was just using Google Translate for some single word translates when I saw this:
    [QUOTE]Would you mind answering some questions to help improve translation quality?[QUOTE]

So I was like sure, why not and clicked the link.
    Then I saw this:
    Which is the best translation of the following sentence?

Throughout 1942 Clarke implemented Operation Cascade, an order of battle deception which added many fictional units to the Allied formations; by the end of the war the enemy accepted most of the formations as real.

- 적 현** 구*물의 대**을 받* *쟁의 끝으*, 1942를 통* 클*크 작* 캐*케**, *합군 형*에 많은 가상 *치를 추가 한 *투*만의 순서를 구현했습니*.
    - 적 현** 형*의 대**을 허용 *쟁의 끝으*, 1942 동* 클*크* 작업 캐*케**, *합 형*에 많은 가상 *치를 추가 한 *투 속임수의 순서를 구현했습니*.
    - The translations are equally good.
    D: Should I use Google Translate to translate both sentences back to English and then pick the best one?XD

Fallen, if you're reading, HALP!!

Last edited by Asmekiel; 2013-03-01 at 06:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    So I was just using Google Translate for some single word translates when I saw this:
    D: Should I use Google Translate to translate both sentences back to English and then pick the best one?XD

Fallen, if you're reading, HALP!!

The first one sounds a bit better to me, but both of them are pretty close to the same (couple word changes).

Deleted
    HI!

I have some weird Russian folk song on my head... vodka putin nostrovia communism katusha vodka!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Populaire View Post
    I think that is Katy.
    Probably is. I don't know if it is or not because I don't recall her having big boobs like that, maybe it's the bra that is pushing them up or something. I don't know.

Deleted
    I think it's Katy too. And that tattooed girl. Ew. She's hot. But her tattoos.. ew.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    The first one sounds a bit better to me, but both of them are pretty close to the same (couple word changes).
    First one it is. ^^

*Clicks his answer and presses submit*
    Oh derp.
    Which is the best translation of the following sentence?

The Grey Cup is the name of both the championship game of the Canadian Football League and the trophy awarded to the victorious team.

그레* 컵은 캐나* 축구 *그의 챔*언 쉽 게임과 승* 팀에게 수여 *** *두의 *름입니*.
    회색 컵 캐나* 풋볼 *그 챔*언십 게임과 승* 팀에 수여 *** *두의 *름입니*.
    The translations are equally good.
    I'll just stop this right here XD

---------- Post added 2013-03-01 at 07:38 PM ----------

It's not Katy.
    http://musicmoviesnews.com/rosie-jon...otoshoot-nsfw/

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    * head bumps her corgi chum*

^_^
    * hugs Lokitty