Page 48 of 74 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    Yeah but back then you knew who was killing you and revenge could be had at some point. Back then it was all about rivalries. That sum bitch Bob just killed you! Bob went on the list!. Now you have 10 random guys from 10 random realms killing you and you will never see them again. While it is still pvp the spirit of world pvp has been lost forever thanks to CRZ imho. I know i am probably in the minority but killing people just for the sake of killing them is pointless to me. Win , lose or draw its just an anonymous guy you have fought. With no bragging rights or revenge for the fight they may as well just go the same route as GW2 and remove the names from world pvp. There is no emotional bond with the guys you are fighting now anyways.
    So your gripe is that so many people are around now that it's no longer "personal"? Welcome to the MMO world. "Massively" does not mean 10, or 50, or 100 players. It means thousands of players. After all these years, WoW is finally starting to live up to it's assigned genre again. If you want to only have to deal with a small core of people, there are plenty of "dead" "MMOs" out there.

Its super fun running away on pvp servers it makes me lol every time they just turn around cause I got away

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    What if someone feels like they participate in all three of those things?[COLOR="red"]
    I don't think anyone will stop you from doing so
    But they can't tailor all the game mechanics to one playstyle, and some people refuse to accept that, which leaves me wondering why they don't just play something else.

Quote Originally Posted by alucardtnuoc View Post
    Still say, an easier method to sort the problem is to have if you kill someone who is +5 lvls lower then you, you can't mount up for 5 mins, lets say every +5 lvl difference it's another 5 mins (cap of 20 mins)

Hard to out run players on foot.
    Ruins the point of no-rules servers, don't you think?

Deleted
    So your gripe is that so many people are around now that it's no longer "personal"? Welcome to the MMO world. "Massively" does not mean 10, or 50, or 100 players. It means thousands of players. After all these years, WoW is finally starting to live up to it's assigned genre again. If you want to only have to deal with a small core of people, there are plenty of "dead" "MMOs" out there.
    Or blizzard could turn CRZ off and wow could go back to what the guy signed up to.

10+ Year Old Account
    At least this one has people in it.
    Because it's the bads who think PvP is ganking those 30 levels lower than them is PvP. CRZ attracted this sub-set to the point that it really gives WoW PvP even a worse black eye.

I mean if WoW PvP had consequences the huffing and puffing would have meaning. But as world PvP showed before CRZ, it's deader than twink BGs without it.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

10+ Year Old Account
    I always wondered, whats the point of rolling on a PvP Server when you don't wanna engage in PvP ? Does it make you a hardcore player or something??

Someone plz fill me in
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ruins the point of no-rules servers, don't you think?
    Without consequences?

It's still carebear PvP.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

Deleted
    Lol I like Daxxari

Quote Originally Posted by Kevyne-Shandris View Post
    It's like a neverending round.

So this is much more delicious...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or8q02BQFLY
    So again, why did you roll on a PVP server if you deep down don't like it?

---------- Post added 2012-12-23 at 07:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Brytryne View Post
    I don't think anyone will stop you from doing so
    But they can't tailor all the game mechanics to one playstyle, and some people refuse to accept that, which leaves me wondering why they don't just play something else.
    "No! Out of the 10 million people playing this game, me and my friends have exclusive rights to have things our way!"

---------- Post added 2012-12-23 at 07:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Injin View Post
    Or blizzard could turn CRZ off and wow could go back to what the guy signed up to.

Which wasn't an MMO. Which means Blizzard won't turn it off. They're making an MMO, not a regular multiplayer game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brytryne View Post
    Not to everyone. I made you a picture, please study it.

I like this picture
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Because it's the bads who think PvP is ganking those 30 levels lower than them is PvP. CRZ attracted this sub-set to the point that it really gives WoW PvP even a worse black eye.

I mean if WoW PvP had consequences the huffing and puffing would have meaning. But as world PvP showed before CRZ, it's deader than twink BGs without it.
    I will quote myself from my post above.

You know what PVP stands for, right? Player versus Player. As long as it's one player attacking another, it's PVP. It may not be the PVP you desire, it may not be fair PVP, or balanced in anyway whatsoever. But, it's PVP. And that is what PVP servers are for. To allow the raw, brutal core of PVP to unfold in the game.

endus if your battle group has 10 servers in it you'll have 10 realms potential camping you.

as i said in a earlier post, CRZ is like lfd and lfr it put all of the servers in your battle group in your crz pool
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2012-12-23 at 06:06 PM.

"No! Out of the 10 million people playing this game, me and my friends have exclusive rights to have things our way!"
    "I pay you therefore you must listen to my endless complaints and come up with a way to fix them and it must be most excellent!"

Man if game design was just like ordering a pizza... then there would be a lot of shitty games out there :\

Without consequences?

It's still carebear PvP.
    If it was, why are there so many people on the forums whining over the amount of people ganking them out in the world?

Deleted
    If it was, why are there so many people on the forums whining over the amount of people ganking them out in the world?
    You already been told that.

It ain't server pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    endus if your battle group has 10 servers in it you'll have 10 realms potential camping you.

as i said in a earlier post, CRZ is like lfd and lfr it put all of the servers in your battle group in your crz pool
    You'll also have the potential of 10 realms fighting back.

Quote Originally Posted by Injin View Post

It ain't [I]server[/I] pvp.
    this is what we want leave battle group pvp to bg's

It's 10 but not random. I've repeatedly met players from other realms again while questing, because we were moving at similar speeds and we kept bumping into one another every few hours for a week.

10+ Year Old Account
    So again, why did you roll on a PVP server if you deep down don't like it?
    <-- Check forum name. Notice the realm?

Then check this...
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...e/statistic#21

I play PvP as a side game, but WoW is a MMORPG, not a MMOFPS.

So...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or8q02BQFLY

---------- Post added 2012-12-23 at 01:15 PM ----------

this is what we want leave battle group pvp to bg's
    Amen.

PvP in a MMORPG is "play as you want", not the primary game style.

I like the instance PvP (and world PvP when it's realm based), but CRZ PvP as it is now brings in all what's bad in WoW to a nasty head on a pimple.