7. Pureblood Fire Hawk
    6. Ultramarine Qiraji Battle Tank
    5. Onyxian Drake
    4. Flametalon of Alysrazor
    Quote Originally Posted by SHROUD OF MYSTERY
    3. ?????????
    2. ?????????
    1. ?????????
    Last edited by PANDA EXPRESS; 2012-12-21 at 08:53 AM.

Swift Zulian Tiger? Amani War Bear? o_O

Those are some mighty fine opinions you got there. Do I agree with them? Nope. Some? Maybe.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    Disagree with pretty much every mount, so no.

3. Magic Rooster
    2. Astral Cloud Serpent
    1. Ashes of Al'ar
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

10+ Year Old Account
    Magic Rooster, Elegon's Mount, Kael's mount.

You aren't meant to advertise here.
    x0x0
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Depends on what you would classify "top" as. If its rarity then I'd put http://www.wowhead.com/item=21176#teaches-ability as one of the top if not #1.

Deleted
    Pretty amazed that you just called ashes the rarest mount in WoW. Not even close.

My trusty Time-Lost isn't on the list? Disgraceful

Quote Originally Posted by Alkestis View Post
    Pretty amazed that you just called ashes the rarest mount in WoW. Not even close.
    I didn't! I said it was one of the rarest of the currently obtainable mounts!

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Depends on what you would classify "top" as. If its rarity then I'd put http://www.wowhead.com/item=21176#teaches-ability as one of the top if not #1.
    I'm only looking at mounts that are still obtainable. I'd love to put the black battle tank as the uncontested number 1, but unless you were a vanilla badass there's no way you'd ever get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    My trusty Time-Lost isn't on the list? Disgraceful
    As a fellow TLPD owner myself, I'd love to put it on (especially considering the time I spent farming it). But when it comes down to it, it's just a re-colored protodrake nothing too special there .

Don't agree with all of these, but Ashes of A'lar, Onyxian Drake and the Ultramarine Qiraji Battle Tank definitly belong in there.

I do want to point out though mounts from trading card games shouldn't be in there. As I don't think it is realistic to say a mount that costs $2000 is 'obtainable'. Technically yes, practically I have yet to meet somebody who's willing to buy the Spectral Tiger for that amount!

10+ Year Old Account
    Pureblood firehawk is better then 7th. IMO better looking then ashes.
    Aye mate

Quote Originally Posted by Ethes View Post
    Don't agree with all of these, but Ashes of A'lar, Onyxian Drake and the Ultramarine Qiraji Battle Tank definitly belong in there.

I do want to point out though mounts from trading card games shouldn't be in there. As I don't think it is realistic to say a mount that costs $2000 is 'obtainable'. Technically yes, practically I have yet to meet somebody who's willing to buy the Spectral Tiger for that amount!
    Honestly... I was on the fence about TCG cards as well. But when it came down to it, a lot of TCG mounts are available on the BMAH and the Magic Rooster is pretty much the Cadillac of ground mounts. There was no way I could put together a list without including it!

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Pureblood firehawk is better then 7th
    I love my Pureblood, and spent an ungodly amount of time in Firelands trying to get it. But, nearing the end of Cata there was a glitch that gave it a 100% drop from normal mode Rag. Now I'm not saying that that glitch dropped it lower on the list... but it definitely made me (and every other Pureblood rider) feel a lot less like special snowflakes.
    Last edited by PANDA EXPRESS; 2012-12-19 at 05:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Well he did say he didn't include faction specific, class specific and unobtainable mounts!

---------- Post added 2012-12-19 at 05:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by PANDA EXPRESS View Post
    Honestly... I was on the fence about TCG cards as well. But when it came down to it, a lot of TCG mounts are available on the BMAH and the Magic Rooster is pretty much the Cadillac of ground mounts. There was no way I could put together a list without including it!
    If it wasn't for TCG mounts, which ones would have made the list?
    Last edited by Ethes; 2012-12-19 at 05:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stellarus View Post
    Swift Zulian Tiger? Amani War Bear? o_O
    Neither are available currently, and the re-colored versions have some awkward pastel action going on.

I solo TK every week....that being said, I got the mount today!
    do what you feel.

10+ Year Old Account

Spoilers:

10. Azure Water Strider
    9. Spectral Tiger
    8. Mimiron’s Head
    7. Pureblood Fire Hawk
    6. Ultramarine Qiraji Battle Tank
    5. Onyxian Drake
    4. Flametalon of Alysrazor
    firehawk was added in 4.2 not 4.1
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-12-19 at 06:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love my Pureblood, and spent an ungodly amount of time in Firelands trying to get it. But, nearing the end of Cata there was a glitch that gave it a 100% drop from normal mode Rag. Now I'm not saying that that glitch dropped it lower on the list... but it definitely made me (and every other Pureblood rider) feel a lot less like special snowflakes.
    Got it first heroic kill

Quote Originally Posted by Ethes View Post
    Well he did say he didn't include faction specific, class specific and unobtainable mounts!

---------- Post added 2012-12-19 at 05:41 AM ----------

If it wasn't for TCG mounts, which ones would have made the list?
    Um... hmmm... I have a spreadsheet of 300+ mounts that I put together. Sea Turtles, Mechano Hogs, the Headless Horseman's Mount, ICC Frostworms... maybe even the Horde Scorpion stand out from the rest. Invincible is in there somewhere as well... Its just a shame that they gave Arthas such a lame mount to ride .

Quote Originally Posted by Spacepunch View Post
    I solo TK every week....that being said, I got the mount today!
    Fucking congratulations man! What a Christmas present that must be!

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Got it first heroic kill
    Hehe, I'm jealous! It took me forming a 10 man and killing H-Rag 12 times (in a 10 man. go figure) to get mine.

I'm pretty sure Experiment 12-B would've made my list due to its rarity and currently can't be farmed solo as Ultraxion isn't soloable until we can do about 400k DPS

Edit: Just checked it's healthpool for normal 10m and it's a whole lot less. Seems like you can't trust other people their words so easily..
    Edit 2: It also seems that wowhead is off as it claims that Ultraxion has less HP on heroic 10m than on normal 10m :S confused
    Last edited by Ethes; 2012-12-19 at 06:00 AM.