The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    i assume delux skins are market not crafted?
    Most certainly.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Most certainly.
    Time to shift some prime parts for star pressed latinum then.

It's been two and a half years since the Zephyr deluxe skin was announced, and it still hasn't come out. Meanwhile, DE has had no problem drawing, modeling, texturing, rigging, animating, and selling 14 deluxe skins for other Warframes since Zephyr's announcement, four of which were skins for Warframes that came out after Zephyr! It'd have been alright if DE has just upfront said "it hasn't come out yet because we were sidetracked/wanted to sells skins for more popular frames (which would therefore be more profitable), or that they are struggling to get the animated wings to work, but they've been stringing us along in the devstreams for almost two and a half years, saying "oh it's in development, coming soon™!" The dozens of threads on the official forums and dozens more posts on the subreddit asking DE for an update or statement - ANYTHING - goes unanswered. Warframe is the best F2P game I've ever played, but even I can't stand it when devs lie to their customers and tell them that what they want is coming soon™.

Well i polarized nidus and got it back up to 30 real fast. Now just 27-30 with valkyr and thats all 7 of my frames and all my weapons maxed. Question is i'm halfway to mastery rank 8 from 7 and i have a ton of prime weapons and frames waiting for me to start buidling. Is there any reason to touch none prime stuff now? or should i just start diving into plains of eidolon for the crafting recipes to the ZAM?

10+ Year Old Account
    If you need high mastery rank - you should definitely level up everything, if not - do what you will. You don't really need ZAM outside the Plains as of yet.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Bought a Maiming Strike for 400plat couple days ago, forgot to remove my WTB from the market, today got an offer selling one for 300plat, decided it would be an easy flip for an extra 100/200plat, only to realize that they announced a melee nerfed that made it's price drop like crazy.... FML.
    I picked up a cheap one yesterday for 250p, knowing DE's "balancing", we'll likely see some changes done to the intended nerf that might make prices go back up.

High plat items like that are an investment anyway, not the last time that Baro had Primed Flow but the time before that, I bought 4 of them, waited 6 months and made 1400 plat selling them off.

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    If you need high mastery rank - you should definitely level up everything, if not - do what you will. You don't really need ZAM outside the Plains as of yet.
    thats my problem. I've leveled everything but 3 levels of valkyr. With so many prime weapons and frames ready to be built it seems a waste to buy stuff i wont use just to level it up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    thats my problem. I've leveled everything but 3 levels of valkyr. With so many prime weapons and frames ready to be built it seems a waste to buy stuff i wont use just to level it up.
    If it seems like a waste - just don't do it now - you don't need to anyway. That's the beauty of Warframe. Do your own thing. I only began leveling my MR after I got plenty of Rivens that require high MR. Now I don't even use Rivens. Just collect everything.

Getting MR up is easy once you unlock Hydron on Sedna. Tiny little map and tons of people show up with their Ember/Octavia/Saryn/whatever kills everything on the map while sitting on top of the defense target builds.

Run a booster, have a huge backlog of weapons to level, and watch the MR roll in.

Don't forget to pick up the MK1 weapons on your ship's market. They are the starter weapons and are worthless once you start building stuff, but they are still worth mastery. Buy them, master them, vendor them. Get that out of the way so you can work on stuff that is actually useful.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Getting MR up is easy once you unlock Hydron on Sedna. Tiny little map and tons of people show up with their Ember/Octavia/Saryn/whatever kills everything on the map while sitting on top of the defense target builds.

Run a booster, have a huge backlog of weapons to level, and watch the MR roll in.

Don't forget to pick up the MK1 weapons on your ship's market. They are the starter weapons and are worthless once you start building stuff, but they are still worth mastery. Buy them, master them, vendor them. Get that out of the way so you can work on stuff that is actually useful.
    hats my issue, i've got nothing to level and making anything takes 12 hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    True. The mod is still great and pretty rare, plus a lot of this craze over it is fake, people are actually doing fake accounts to list them for 50-100Plat on the market to push the prices even lower to stock on them for later on... hopefully I'll still make a profit out of this.

Lots of non-prime stuff are actually better than primed stuff.

For example, one of the best melee weapons right now (not counting on the end-game zaws) is Atterax, you can pick it up from the Market for just a couple of credits, the best bows are Dread/Rakta Cernos one drops from Stalker, the other is a Syndicate weapon, as for trash clear one of my favorite weapon is Ignis Wraith, you can pick it up from the clan dojo if they did the research…

As for the Rank, you want to get to at least rank 15, at that rank you can use all the weapons, but again, if you are new to the game, don’t worry much about it yet, focus on clearing the map first, that will help you a ton with alerts and invasions, it becomes pretty annoying when you have nitain extract or a potato on a missions that you haven’t done yet, forcing you to look for a “taxi” on recruit channel to clear it up.
    Want to add ignis wraith blueprints also require an event was done and your clan contributed enough.

Deleted
    Yeah only a few clans have the Ignis Wraith research, but the blueprint is tradeable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Yeah only a few clans have the Ignis Wraith research, but the blueprint is tradeable.
    True just pointing it out. I had JUST started and made a solo guild so i lack tje blueprint buut have the weapon itself(was my go too for ages..actuslly i had forgotten about it)

Oberon Prime helmet looks like ass.

I guess they can't all be winners.

Anything new big updates to this game since the Plain of Eidolon update?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Anything new big updates to this game since the Plain of Eidolon update?
    They just released the new Sanctuary Onslaught game mode, works sort of like a reverse survival, percentage bar ticks down, the only way to fill it up is to get kills, keep going until the enemies either get too hard or the bar runs out.

As with everything DE related though, it's still pretty buggy.

And the new big cinematic quest is supposedly coming before Tennocon, so that should be out sometime next month probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    They just released the new Sanctuary Onslaught game mode, works sort of like a reverse survival, percentage bar ticks down, the only way to fill it up is to get kills, keep going until the enemies either get too hard or the bar runs out.

As with everything DE related though, it's still pretty buggy.

And the new big cinematic quest is supposedly coming before Tennocon, so that should be out sometime next month probably.
    That just sounds like normal survival mode though.

Either way, it sounds nice. I remember this game needed a lot more harder content. That only thing closely resembling that would be lengthy survival runs, but there was really no reason for any group to go past 20 mins.
    People spend so much effort spent maxing their Warframe's damage, but it's all overkill.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    That just sounds like normal survival mode though.

Either way, it sounds nice. I remember this game needed a lot more harder content. That only thing closely resembling that would be lengthy survival runs, but there was really no reason for any group to go past 20 mins.
    People spend so much effort spent maxing their Warframe's damage, but it's all overkill.
    It's kind of a mix between Survival and Defence, you get a time limit in a certain area, then a portal opens and you move to a new area, every 2 areas you get a reward.

It's pretty fun as a quick jump on blast some enemies jump off game mode, but once i've got everything that drops from it (the new Warframe Khora and some new weapon variants), I can't see myself going back to it for a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    @ dope_danny

The highest a riven requirement can go is MR 16, so after that there is no "need" to increase your MR any further. At this point you can go als slow as you want or stop completely, but, keep the upcoming venus update in mind wich most likely will add another zaw type weapon creation system and there is a good chance that rivens or the new weapons can climb up higher with requirements.

I got my first riven, it was an opticor with +reload, +damage, +crit chance. No idea what it's worth. I asked someone and he said to keep it for eidilons, but he said it was, or could be pretty damned good.