Page 2 of 201 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted

Pretty badass 3rd person shooter from Digital Extremes

Last edited by mmoc15f92c5277; 2013-02-10 at 03:27 PM.

Played it for about 5 hours, never played it again. An insanely grindy and boring shooter. Missions are almost the same, the bosses don't have any tactics, and due to high mana costs, the class don't differ that much until really later levels. Getting new weapons is going to take you DAYS of constant grinding, and when you get the new weapon you need to grind weapon skill levels to improve that new weapon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strah View Post
    Played it for about 5 hours, never played it again. An insanely grindy and boring shooter. Missions are almost the same, the bosses don't have any tactics, and due to high mana costs, the class don't differ that much until really later levels. Getting new weapons is going to take you DAYS of constant grinding, and when you get the new weapon you need to grind weapon skill levels to improve that new weapon.
    So you played 5 hours and know everything yet ? ... You complain about it takes you days for getting good weapons?....i think its a nice game for me beside WoW where grinding and working for stuff over a few weeks is common.....i enjoy it very much (playing more then 10hours now)...

Gfx amazing, gameplay is very nice...and its still the beta...and its pretty much for free....
    Last edited by mmoc15f92c5277; 2013-02-10 at 04:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moshrag View Post
    So you played 5 hours and know everything yet ? ... You complain about it takes you days for getting good weapons?....i think its a nice game for me beside WoW where grinding and working for stuff over a few weeks is common.....i enjoy it very much (playing more then 10hours now)...

Gfx amazing, gameplay is very nice...and its still the beta...and its pretty much for free....
    If the game is unable to impress a player in 5 hours there is something wrong with the game, not the player.

If the first 5 hours were non-stop grinding of the same missions then i'm pretty sure game doesn't get better later on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    If the game is unable to impress a player in 5 hours there is something wrong with the game, not the player.
    Well tastes are different... just because one player is not impressed that does not mean with the game is something wrong...alot of people I know are not impressed bei WoW....that doesnt make wow a bad game or ?

---------- Post added 2013-02-10 at 06:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Strah View Post
    If the first 5 hours were non-stop grinding of the same missions then i'm pretty sure game doesn't get better later on.
    Still the beta

Well tastes are different... just because one player is not impressed that does not mean with the game is something wrong...alot of people I know are not impressed bei WoW....that doesnt make wow a bad game or ?
    It's not the argument I'm making.

So you played 5 hours and know everything yet ?
    This is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    It's not the argument I'm making.

This is.
    Its not, get the fuck out of my thread and troll somewhere else

As long as people are posting constructively, they may participate in the conversation.
    Last edited by Sj; 2013-02-10 at 06:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah I played it a little myself, but tbh getting to the second planet and seeing that it's basically the same layout only difference being the enemies kinda killed the mood will prolly come back if they release some more layouts and maybe some outdoors maps... generally more environmental variation...

(Excuse my abuse of necromancy...)

Warframe is now on open beta, available also on steam. Been playing it for the last couple of hours.
    Boy, it is like Mass Effect 3 combat on acid!

Quote Originally Posted by Valort View Post
    (Excuse my abuse of necromancy...)

Warframe is now on open beta, available also on steam. Been playing it for the last couple of hours.
    Boy, it is like Mass Effect 3 combat on acid!
    Yeah, hoping Steam will bring in enough new blood to be able to play with others again. It's an enjoyable game with a group, not so much playing solo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just downloaded it, its neat but repetitive. For f2p its good title, and the download is like 2gb at best at the moment. The F2P model is a bit excessive price wise.

Patch 14 is out! We get an overhauled UI, an fancy spaceship that we can't fly yet (looks over at Mass Effect; running for three long games and still no flying), the Mirage warframe, an updte to the tilesets, pets (in addition to sentinels, we can no have biological, flesh in blood pets with their own cards and equipment to follow us into battle), attained over the course of the new, long await dedicated story content (or at least, the first installment of it; Vor's Prize, which was teased a long, long time ago).

Back to rock, cola, Warframe!

10+ Year Old Account
    Most def the lamest mega thread of them all.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Most def the lamest mega thread of them all.
    I will just make sure to have your reply in quotations just so I can give my post for upping my posting count some legitmacy here. Yes, it's a pathetic megathread.

Also, keybindings! Just realized that keybindings have finally been added to Warframe. No more fear of contracting arthritis as I rest my index finger on the numerical keys, stretchmy pinkie onto crtl and stretch my thumb for alt; just put all the essential buttons up by F1-F4, 1-5, q,w,e,r,t,a,s,d,f,z,x,c and your good!

- - - Updated - - -

Damn - been farming for the Kurbrow egg for three hours now - no drop yet. Hopefully, I'm farming for an egg that I can actually pick which of the four Kurbrow I can splice it to - would suck to spend all that time grinding for the egg only for it to be the one you don't want.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a good game mind :P

Deleted
    I really enjoyed this game, but most of its charm was grinding for new frames and weapons and level them, and even though I got some currency for real cash, half off, it soon runs out. And when out of slots no more frames and weapons Dont know if they implemented yet some way to get slots with that leveling system? Heard they planned to in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    I really enjoyed this game, but most of its charm was grinding for new frames and weapons and level them, and even though I got some currency for real cash, half off, it soon runs out. And when out of slots no more frames and weapons Dont know if they implemented yet some way to get slots with that leveling system? Heard they planned to in the past.
    Currently no - slots can only be bought with platnium. However, if your an industrious player, you can go onto the trade channel and barter items in exchange for platnium. Currently, Argon, blueprints (especially the Primed versions) and their corresponding componnents, and mods are what people generally trade for platnium. I made 400p today off of selling a few argon crystals. So, as long as youyour good at the gme - it s quite possible to buy everything (cosmetics included) without either having to spend money or work your ass off for decades trying to do it in game (I've seen a few Kurbrow mods run for as much as 25p apiece, not bad).

10+ Year Old Account
    its been crashing non stop since the update..

ui is just irritating and half the missions just fail before even starting..
    "it's being bound to work or study that allows us to live like people." Illya

Just A quick heads up to everyone: I just relogged for the first time in weeks, and found that my Kubrow had died.

Yes! They apparently need injections every day. Lesson learned: if your going to go AFK for a bit, be sure to put your vicious space puppy into stasis first.