Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post

Ember scales pretty well now, she's pretty solid unless your going 1hr + in survials, she's just stuck with the reputation that she had until some youtuber makes a video about how she's awesome.
    I just built her so I don't really know myself. Sounds the same as Valkyr, though. I still get people who instantly leave the squad when they see I'm Valkyr during public sortie runs. I have started seeing comments about how ridiculously broken she is start popping up at least.

Deleted
    Most people won't do Sorties unless they've got crutch frames like Frost, Trin or Nova in the party. Yesterdays Sortie against Corpus was one of the most brain dead Sorties for me in a while since we did it with a Frost, Trinity, Nova and Mag set up, all Prime. Just sat there and afked through it. Whereas the most fun i've had in a Sortie yet was me on Excal and a buddy on Valkyr trying to 2 man level 100 grineers on an interception. But most people don't want that, they just want the rewards.

Personally i'd never kick a Valkyr from the group, because if they know what there doing its one less person I have to get up, and someone who can run around and get other people up when shit starts going down.

Picked up some plat after i got 50% off on it from login reward. What's highest prio to buy with plat? Frame? Weapons?

Deleted
    Don't waste it, wait till you need something and use it for that.

Got like nothing though, so i kinda need everything D:

Deleted
    Don't buy Weapons or Warframes with plat, thats just a waste imo.

My list of priorities for when I get platinum (I don't buy it anymore)

Do I need any more Weapon or Warframe slots? (This should be, and probably is, the most common thing that people will use platinum for)
    Do I need any Catalysts or Reactors? (The longer your in the game, the further this will slip down your priority list)
    Do I need any Greater Lenses? (This is a new one and if your not a veteran I wouldn't recommend using plat for this)
    Are there any new cosmetics out that I don't have? (Cosmetics being the most important thing in Warframe ofc)
    Are there any new Prime Warframe/Weapons out that I can't be bothered to grind for? (But if your going to buy them from Trade chat, wait a month or so after they've come out, else wise you'll get ripped off)

To me, platinum is a rare currency, so I don't waste it on things that I could otherwise get by simply playing the game, but it varies from person to person.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Most people won't do Sorties unless they've got crutch frames like Frost, Trin or Nova in the party. Yesterdays Sortie against Corpus was one of the most brain dead Sorties for me in a while since we did it with a Frost, Trinity, Nova and Mag set up, all Prime. Just sat there and afked through it. Whereas the most fun i've had in a Sortie yet was me on Excal and a buddy on Valkyr trying to 2 man level 100 grineers on an interception. But most people don't want that, they just want the rewards.

Personally i'd never kick a Valkyr from the group, because if they know what there doing its one less person I have to get up, and someone who can run around and get other people up when shit starts going down.
    I always take Valky to any pub because it's fail-proof. I might sometimes try Equinox to speed things up (over 90% damage on yesterday's excavation for example in a group with frost and nova), but if the group starts to go bad I spend so much time on the ground I can't save the mission. With immortal Valkyr that one shots everything, though, you can't lose. I had to solo the level 100 excavation the other day after two people in my group randomly left for no apparent reason at 500 cryotic remaining, and my last ally was a Trinity who just died nonstop without a bubble to hide behind. Fortunately with Valkyr you literally cannot fail.

As far as spending Plat goes, I used to have the same mentality "don't waste it on stuff you can just farm." That said, some things will make you want to kill yourself, and you might consider just buying them because they will greatly improve your gameplay experience. Off the top of my head this includes primed mods, corrupted mods, and anything you really want that is just a rare drop that is a pain in the ass to grind (I bought my scindo prime for example no regrets). Cosmetics should be the highest priority though, of course.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2016-01-13 at 03:18 PM.

Kinda tempting to buy Ivara/twin gratakas, as Ivara really seems like a bitch to farm >_>
    Gratakas looks to be login reward?

10+ Year Old Account
    But still yesterday def sorties was kinda easier than on Earth with Dense Fog.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellomania View Post
    Kinda tempting to buy Ivara/twin gratakas, as Ivara really seems like a bitch to farm >_>
    Gratakas looks to be login reward?
    I found Ivara to be one of the most fun frames to farm, since it's from Spy missions, you can do it all solo, and I like doing the Spy missions, since it actually rewards stealth gameplay. Twin Grakatas are just from the market, it's an expensive one to craft because you have to make 2 Grakatas to build the Twin version.

I've gotten all Ivara parts just from farming spy missions without actually going for her (was farming tower sabotage keys for Loki prime). But of course RNG, results may vary. (Loki P blueprint still refuses to drop for me )

First thing to spend plat on is always warframe and weapon slots. You need to level new warframes/weapons/companions to gain Mastery rank, and you will definitely find that some frames/weapons are really fun/useful to have even if you don't use them as mains. So having extra slots is important, and they are plat-only.

TWO grakata!

I farmed Ivara, that was easy enough for me, only took me maybe 30-40 runs total. I also find spy missions fun and relaxing, great way to farm keys too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    TWO grakata!

I farmed Ivara, that was easy enough for me, only took me maybe 30-40 runs total. I also find spy missions fun and relaxing, great way to farm keys too.
    Getting tons of keys, no chassis blueprint yet though
    Farming the Aegaeon Saturn mission.

In all seriousness, Grakata Grakata is some top tier shit.
    You want primed pistol ammo mutation but still.
    So good.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay my bad.

Infested excavation and only pistols? This gonna be pain...

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Okay my bad.

Infested excavation and only pistols? This gonna be pain...
    ak somati > infested
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Deleted
    Vaykor Marelok status build > all.

That said, go with a standard Heiracon build, and just don't kill anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Project Sinister datamined.

Could this finally be the end of the void?

Don't need weapons where we're going, can't remember the last time I needed a weapon for sorties.

Got 2 prime parts/blueprints from tier 1 sabotage mission SeemsGood .
    Odonata prime harness blueprint and Hikou Prime stars.

I enjoy void sabotage a lot as well, sadly odonata is total garbage.