I feel like I should of stuck with one Warframe and simply unlocked all the planets and levelling weapons before building more frames. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Curdi View Post
    Is this acolyte nonsense going to last the full 8 days no matter how many we kill?
    I think they respawn after they die. I've seen punishment "dead" once already.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Killed The grustag three with 1 Artemis shot each, though they were supposed to be hard?

Quote Originally Posted by RoninaThorstone View Post
    I think they respawn after they die. I've seen punishment "dead" once already.
    They supposedly gave the ones that were dead or close a second life after they nerfed the ability to spam farm them and slowed down the progression with the last hotfix. I wouldn't expect them to revive anymore.

@Mello
    Not really hard, pretty annoying though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Just died with hysteria up, I'm a believer now. No idea what causes it though.
    Yeah that happened to me twice. I'm guessing it's the aura that disables buffs upclose?

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    They supposedly gave the ones that were dead or close a second life after they nerfed the ability to spam farm them and slowed down the progression with the last hotfix. I wouldn't expect them to revive anymore.

@Mello
    Not really hard, pretty annoying though.
    Killed them before they did anything at all

Deleted
    Is this acolyte nonsense going to last the full 8 days no matter how many we kill?
    When all 5 are dead we move onto the next stage, which is fighting the 6th Acolyte on a defence mission where the objective is to defend Alad V.

The 6th Acolyte can drop all of the mods from the event, and according to DE the Acolytes will be introduced outside of the base game, so the mods aren't going anywhere.

They've given the ones that already died a second life, because as per usual, DE doesn't plan for Warfarmers to discover the most efficient way to farm.
    Last edited by mmoc8116b97f51; 2016-01-28 at 04:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    Yeah that happened to me twice. I'm guessing it's the aura that disables buffs upclose?
    Nah, Hysteria never went down, it has to be some bug or something. This was during the reactor invasion, helping corpus because Grineer are less of a pain in the ass to fight. The second run through I also took damage with Hysteria up, though I didn't die from it, still couldn't tell what happened.

I can't convince any buddies to play so making my own little ghost clan is out.

Anyone have a spot on US servers for an acerbic hippie that likes to farm loot? This game is in my head now.

How do you actually get Corrosive Projection?

Alerts according to the wiki.

Looks like there was one nine days ago.

I hate how so far all the alerts with shinies are when I am asleep.
    Last edited by unfilteredJW; 2016-01-28 at 08:47 PM.

Buy it for 10p because the alerts are always at 7am and only come once a month.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bummer, patch 18.3 went live on consoles and can't play today. Want to buy Loki's deluxe skin. Sexy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    How do you actually get Corrosive Projection?
    Still needs corrosive projection? I can give it to you, poke me in game DesoPL tomorrow.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.ph...n-spy-sorties/

Ok i admit, i was now really pissed off writing this topic on warframe forums, but after 5 failed spy sorties? Who wouldn't be pissed?

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Still needs corrosive projection? I can give it to you, poke me in game DesoPL tomorrow.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.ph...n-spy-sorties/

Ok i admit, i was now really pissed off writing this topic on warframe forums, but after 5 failed spy sorties? Who wouldn't be pissed?
    I'm a newbie and I'd really appreciate that, thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Did a few torments with my brother and finally got the argon scope. Red crit Rakta Cernos!

I'm glad the mods will be added to the base game, because I really can't bring myself to farm them right now. Wish it hadn't come out just as I was busy trying out Blade and Soul.

The mods seem alright. I can see why they'd be super-awesome for some players, but they really don't fit my playstyle. I hardly ever aim, slows me down too much. And I love melee, but then I use the Redeemer all the time, which gets basically no benefit whatsoever from them.

I should still get the crit ones eventually though, I do have an Atterax and Tonkor that I use regularly, which are both crit monsters already.

Just maxed out Valkyr today--holy hell is she a lot of fun! Especially once I was able to fit max Rush on her Initially she was so slow for a melee frame, but it now feels just right. I built her the Kara helmet (the one with "dreads" cables coming off the back) and she looks so badass. She's definitely got a spot in my main roster.

Next, gonna start working on Nyx...should be fun too, I like tricksy characters. ;)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Did a few torments with my brother and finally got the argon scope. Red crit Rakta Cernos!
    How many is few? I've like 60 kills and no rare mods.

Edit: Got Argon Scope on the next run I did after I posted this. THANKS OBAMA

- - - Updated - - -

Also this Archwing bullshit is literally Hitler.
    Last edited by mmocaa8b08b6ba; 2016-01-29 at 06:10 AM.

Also I was afk earlier sorry DesoPL. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    How many is few? I've like 60 kills and no rare mods.

Edit: Got Argon Scope on the next run I did after I posted this. THANKS OBAMA
    Uhh....................................................................................... ..............
    Well maybe like 4-5 today, some tens yesterday.

Though I have to say, as powerful as Argon Scope is, I really have to question how much it's worth it if people can't / aren't going for headshots.
    It's nice and all but when I see the end mission score and headshot count, it's usually pretty low for a lot of people... I can probably count on one hand how many times I've seen that go near my HS count/ratio, which is usually 1 in every 2-3 with a Vaykor Marelok and sadly bow is a bit more sporadic.

Also these acolytes are scrubs. You can slow / sleep them. At least Stalker says fuck your powers, come at me.