Page 50 of 116 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Now you're exaggerating. Besides, my prior presence in PvM was for clarification purposes and nothing more. Also, the number of players in this game has only gone up recently. I tried to argue before that we were losing players and Arlee shut me up pretty fast with that fact.

Regardless, this discussion is really killing the immersion and we should move it to the discussion thread if you'd like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I don't know where Worgen has been getting all these conveniently high post counts from. I suppose I should vote for SaintSinner, I forgot to in my above post.

Vote SaintSinner

Only 1 post on the second day; don't need much of a reason to vote him. Inactive people aren't fun.
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Now you're exaggerating. Besides, my prior presence in PvM was for clarification purposes and nothing more. Also, the number of players in this game has only gone up recently. I tried to argue before that we were losing players and Arlee shut me up pretty fast with that fact.

Regardless, this discussion is really killing the immersion and we should move it to the discussion thread if you'd like.
    Whatever, as it seems my presence here is not welcome, all I will continue to do throughout the remainder of this game is vote. I'm certain most of you will rejoice to know that I will not play mafia beyond this game.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

What the hell is up now with the insults?

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Whatever, as it seems my presence here is not welcome, all I will continue to do throughout the remainder of this game is vote. I'm certain most of you will rejoice to know that I will not play mafia beyond this game.
    The person known for arguing in any way and saying anything it takes to get her way acted exactly as expected when crusaded upon. In response, I will no longer be playing mafia!

You could've just told me that a lynch on me was all you ever wanted, I would have been happy to oblige if I knew it meant so much to you.

I might not make any friends within the mafia threads themselves, but this is, in reality, just a game to me. And it should be to everyone else. I thought we discussed this the last time you took things too personally, which leaves me thinking this is some sort of weird tactic you're employing, but I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Drop it.

Even if it's a smokescreen (from either side), it's not the way to go about it.

Here's Treann's list.

37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

No-fun-allowed-bert

10+ Year Old Account
    Now, who didn't vote on the bandwagon?

Arlee, rolo4804, keleb, falbacca, faraway14, Allysene, Eniah, Kuthe, Saintsinner.

---------- Post added 2013-01-16 at 03:24 AM ----------

No-fun-allowed-bert
    Doesn't-want-Mafia-players-suspended-bert.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Please drop the insults before anyone else gets banned.

We have two replacements, I thought that was the plan the entire time honestly.

Edit:
    It'll be more entertaining when people realize that the list of people who DID NOT join the bandwagon is all inclusive for scum players.

10+ Year Old Account
    We have two replacements, I thought that was the plan the entire time honestly.
    Err, the plan was to get banned?
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

SO less personal arguing please. I'd hate anyone to end up banned due to something said during a Mafia Game.

----------------------------------------------------------

On topic... it was not my intention to start a bandwagon on Lysah, don't know why people seem to have jumped on that. Imo everyone who pushed for Treann is suspicious, but no one knew he was the cop (I'll point out I was the first person who mentioned we might lynch the cop on accident and that was a random coincidence). I am sure some of the people who voted for him definitely are scum... but I think some of the people were also likely town.

Foxxie that is an interesting thought you have regarding the riddles. However, I am inclined to think that isn't correct (or at least not entirely correct) because I forgot to respond about the riddle and I didn't die. I think the part you quote there has to do with if you aren't in danger from Riddler then getting the riddle wrong or right won't make any difference for you. Also, in a game such as you describe, how would the town win if there were no scum to start with?

Unvote Lysah

I tried to start a lynch on Greeney but no one seemed to want to participate. I don't see how lynching the riddler can go wrong for the town, but...

Edit:
    It'll be more entertaining when people realize that the list of people who DID NOT join the bandwagon is all inclusive for scum players.
    That's like saying "those that didn't voted for Treann are spotted Scum, game over."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allysene View Post
    That's like saying "those that didn't voted for Treann are spotted Scum, game over."
    That's exactly what's she's saying.

I, however, think that there's more than 9 anti-Town players.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Now, if SaintSinner doesn't get removed and replaced, vote: SaintSinner.

I'll probably post more after I come home today, but except the personal assault, Lysah did not really make a case about why he is not a scum, and all I read was a personal attack on Decagon, and how he's such a great player from what others have seen in the other games. Anyway, breakfast time!

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    That's exactly what's she's saying.

I, however, think that there's more than 9 anti-Town players.
    I hope not. That would mean we're already close to losing a town majority for lynches.

@Kapaya
    I'm pretty sure I said, three different times, that Decagon's logic for a lynch on me is hindsight and inherently scum based.

10+ Year Old Account
    Random observation.

In our previous games with the regular posters, we'd kind of eliminated lurking. People knew we'd lynch them if they just didn't post at all so they would at least post. Some would get around it by posting only fluff or posting on Day 1 and then lurking, but bar the odd exception we'd generally have either no lurkers or only 1 lurker which provided us with an easy Day 1 Lynch anyway

In this new game though, we have a bunch of new people. Most of whom arne't posting much at all, and as a result we actually seem to be gaining less posts than normal on day 2 because a bunch of people who normally woudn't lurk because they know we'd lynch them, now probably feel safe to lurk just because we have so many lurkers.

Like Eniah is only on 7 posts. Everyone around him is either new or Kuthe who isn't new but hasn't played in so long I don't know if he normally doesn't post much. If Eniah were to be on 7 posts over a week into the game normally, he'd be lynched right now but we've got so many people below his post count or around his post count...

And to the new people who don't know why we don't like lurkers. It essentially ruins the fun of the game. If everyone was on 7 posts this thread would be on page 10, about a page a day or less. Not much would have been said, so we couldn't get a handle on what anyone's like (for example, has anyone picked up what Eniahs like, what's he saying/doing? I've not a clue) Very little would be known, we probably wouldn't have got a lynch at all and that's basically exactly what mafia would want. No talking means no information means no lynching means scum will win. But I think mostly it's because of the fun aspect. This game isn't fun if you just make one post a day.

And sorry to pick on you Eniah if you ever actually read this, you're just the lowest post count poster who was in the previous few games.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope not. That would mean we're already close to losing a town majority for lynches.
    I didn't say that the entirity of the anti-Town players were similarly aligned.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

10+ Year Old Account
    And I'll add this.

Unless the new people are running the scum teams and won't know what I'm talking about, do what you normally do for your NKs (especially early game NKs) if you don't have a better target.