The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razael View Post

Just came from watching Age of Ultron. So gooood.
    Saw it last week (Europe ) - really liked it.

The last patch was really awesome - no terrible bugs (like when influence came out ><), Achievements are awesome so far, and the Ultron mode is enjoyable as well. Haven't tried 52 SW yet, and didn't buy vision yet, but both seem fun too, as from what I've heard so far.

I've enjoyed this game since all the fixes that preceded the '2015' branding.

I stopped playing almost a year ago, though, since it seemed Gaz wasn't adding anything beyond more heroes and costumes to buy.

Ultron as a boss in a patrol/holo-sim mode sounds cool. I really want to see new chapters and enemies. Give us something besides monetization content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    So long as they don't add one based on the current comics...
    Yeah I'd be hoping for something original. And that maybe gives her long beautiful hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Piene View Post

The last patch was really awesome - no terrible bugs (like when influence came out ><), Achievements are awesome so far, and the Ultron mode is enjoyable as well. Haven't tried 52 SW yet, and didn't buy vision yet, but both seem fun too, as from what I've heard so far.
    That's the one thing I like usually if something is introduced with a bug (as most things will be due to how complicated they are and how they handle different for 10 people then 100, etc) is that they'll have it fixed within the week or two instead of leaving it bugged for months/years.

Quote Originally Posted by Saucerian View Post

I stopped playing almost a year ago, though, since it seemed Gaz wasn't adding anything beyond more heroes and costumes to buy.

Ultron as a boss in a patrol/holo-sim mode sounds cool. I really want to see new chapters and enemies. Give us something besides monetization content.
    New chapters - They are working on Chapter 10 (I think 9 is ingame), but they weren't starting it until after Surtur's raid was added as it finished up the Loki Chapter.
    New Enemies - They've added various ones through time, including bosses.

I'm confused what content have they added that is monetization content? They add a new hero every month (buyable with ingame currency or actual cash) and at least 1 costume a month (aside from the hero's alternate) that drops by either RNG costume grinding, RNG drop or cash. They've added a ton of stuff that requires no money (like everything aside from costumes basically) especially in 2013-2014 and 2014-Current so I'm confused on what you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by aiko-chan View Post
    Yeah I'd be hoping for something original. And that maybe gives her long beautiful hair.
    Well the only costumes they can add for a hero are the ones in the comics, movies, or television and have to be approved by Marvel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Daredevil is now 60 ! Thats my 10th 60. Now unsure whether to just level another char or actually bother to gear any of those 10 i leveled up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Well the only costumes they can add for a hero are the ones in the comics, movies, or television and have to be approved by Marvel.
    Oh, really? What about the gender changing ones and stuff?

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucerian View Post

They have been adding that stuff and working on more. The achievement system is the most recent. You don't have to buy that. In any case, that's the fundamental design of this game and it's actually what sets it apart from other ARPGs. It's the same design as a MOBA. Lots of heroes, lots of skins, inherently fun repetitive gameplay. It has been like this since it launched, but the game was worse and almost no one played it until recently.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by aiko-chan View Post
    Oh, really? What about the gender changing ones and stuff?
    Those are all still in the Comics. There are multiple versions of each hero. For instance there is the main Punisher you see, but Rachel was also introduced early on in the comics with Frank. Since they both are similar in terms of gameplay it was just easier to make an enhanced outfit versus a whole new hero.

Same would go for Hawkeye and Kate. As for other stuff I'm assuming you mean stuff like Symbiote Wolverine, etc in which case they were in the comics as well. Just most people don't really know about them as they aren't the "norm". Heck, most I didn't even know existed till I googled it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Piene View Post

I'm in Europe too x). I agree this patch was cool. Achievement system was long overdue. Age of Ultron mode is also a good addition to the Challenge game modes.

So I know the game has been improving and is better then that of release but how specifically? How's the endgame? Combat? Development time? I love diablo 3 but their updates are horrible and take forever and seasons are boring (everything new in diablo 3 is old content presented in another way)

While I love path it's a bit too complicated for me. So I'm how about this game?
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Well it is free to play, zito. Give it a download and try it out again. Plus right now you can play any of the Avengers heroes as a starter hero.

I prefer D3's combat but MH's combat is pretty darn good as well, it is just behind D3 for me.

A lot of the updates are cosmetic (costumes) and new heroes. But there have been new content updates such as one shot adventures, challenges (such as Industry park), and even a raid. They certainly add more than D3 does.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    So I know the game has been improving and is better then that of release but how specifically? How's the endgame? Combat? Development time? I love diablo 3 but their updates are horrible and take forever and seasons are boring (everything new in diablo 3 is old content presented in another way)

While I love path it's a bit too complicated for me. So I'm how about this game?
    Every week they put in some patch that fixes bugs or balances thing (heroes weak, etc). Each month a new hero is added. Every few months new modes/raids are added. Usually every week there is some kind of event going on. This week (and last) it's +50% server XP to Iron Man, Black Widow, Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Hawkeye and Vision.

I would say download it and give it a try. It's free to play so you don't lose anything by trying it except the time you put in, but I think it's worth it and I like it a lot more than D3. D3 I think I had like 60-80 hours in it (maybe more?), but this one I'm at 600+ hours.

I will say that there is one thing that miss in Marvel Heroes from other ARPG's. And that is having my appearance change due to the equipment I wear. I understand why it can't happen due to the IP but I still miss it.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    I will say that there is one thing that miss in Marvel Heroes from other ARPG's. And that is having my appearance change due to the equipment I wear. I understand why it can't happen due to the IP but I still miss it.
    Well...there's Costume changes if that counts lol. But I can see what you mean, granted I disliked always having gear changed when I put something else on. So it's one thing I like, but I can understand the other side as well.

Also forgot to note in about 7.5 hours Midtown Madness should start where you get massive XP from crates on boss waves.

I want a costume based on what Scarlet Witch wore at the end of the movie...

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    I want a costume based on what Scarlet Witch wore at the end of the movie...
    Haven't seen the movie, but there's one based on her movie outfit (not sure if it's the same).

Couldn't find one already uploaded so just screenshotted my copy of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Heck, most I didn't even know existed till I googled it.
    Interesting. I had no idea! Well I guess I'll just have to hope for the Squirrel Girl comics to come along and try a new suit.

I just want an outfit for rogue that is not GREEN

Favorite hero, hate her look.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I just want an outfit for rogue that is not GREEN

Favorite hero, hate her look.
    She has these two also that I didn't even notice were released. Granted they have some green, but not as green as the original two. Using the alternate she was released with (The '90s animated one).

Savage Land:

Age of X:

I like the Age of X costume