Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    So what's the deal with Tera nowadays? Is it still sub-based, or did it go buy-to-play or free to play?
    Its going free to play in feb. All content released up to that point will be free to play with no restrictions
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    For US. If you're a founder (bought game before F2P), basically it's just B2P. All restrictions are the same as it is live. So nothing changed. Sub just gets an extra really pointless boosts.
    Pure F2P has just some minor restrictions like amount of characters you can have per server and such. (Trust me, you don't want to go past 2 characters anyways).

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    For US. If you're a founder (bought game before F2P), basically it's just B2P. All restrictions are the same as it is live. So nothing changed. Sub just gets an extra really pointless boosts.
    From what the F2p trailer said all content made before then is f2p. So i take it updates after feb will cost like 5$-10$ each.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Pure F2P has just some minor restrictions like amount of characters you can have per server and such. (Trust me, you don't want to go past 2 characters anyways).

But I love all 8 of my alts

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    From what the F2p trailer said all content made before then is f2p. So i take it updates after feb will cost like 5$-10$ each.
    No idea about future stuff. I just meant the restrictions from Free - Vet/Founder - Sub.

Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    so with tera going f2p, is destian going to come back? i hope so I miss the guild (I'm coming back to the game now too as a result of it going f2p).
    I've been wondering that too. He and his Gary Busey avatar did seem to make up more than half the posts in this topic for the longest time.

Got a question. Does anyone know what the tera launcher is actually responsible for? The game still runs if you close it. It uses up alot of computer memory so I was wondering if it would affect in-game performance of some sort if I play with the launcher closed.

---------- Post added 2013-01-10 at 05:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    I've been wondering that too. He and his Gary Busey avatar did seem to make up more than half the posts in this topic for the longest time.
    lol. With it being f2p I'll be able to come on whenever I want for 1 hour a day or 1 hour a week and just kill a bam here or there, will be very nice and I do hope he comes back.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    Welcome to the party?

f2p next month.
    I only played the beta, didn't know how it was nowadays :P Sub held me from playing it (and partly the fact that my character looked like an absolute skank), but I feel like trying it out again if it goes f2p.

So Tera is going f2p? AWESOME! The sub kept me from playing. I absolutely loved the combat and no offense to GW2 fans, but I still find Tera's combat to be way better.

10+ Year Old Account
    A friend and I played in the guild from launch he logged in yesterday and said the guild is gone.

FYI if you played at launch there is 7 free days on your account right now, well I guess 6 now it ends Jan 16/13 so old players can play right now for a week.

Deleted
    Currently downloading Tera.. will give it another shot
    I Used to play a slayer but stopped playing because i was already playing WoW at that time and that i was told there wasn't much endgame back then.. have that been changed or ?

Deleted
    Can;t decide weather to play my old US account or go play on EU when it's f2p. :S

Deleted
    I feel so bloody stupid right now, just checked my account status on TERA eu, looking to maybe resub for a month, and discovered I have been subbed all this time. Retarded when you consider that I only quit in the first place because of financial reasons, I could, have quite happily managed playing the game all this time.

Damn it >.>

15+ Year Old Account
    Wow, that's like the third person to forget to unsub? LOL you silly gooses.

Awesome news! I liked the game when I bought it originally, just not enough to keep paying for it alongside another game. Will definitely be messing around with it again now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    I feel so bloody stupid right now, just checked my account status on TERA eu, looking to maybe resub for a month, and discovered I have been subbed all this time. Retarded when you consider that I only quit in the first place because of financial reasons, I could, have quite happily managed playing the game all this time.

Damn it >.>
    You're not alone! I found out the same thing, as did someone else (unholytestament methinks). If not for this announcement, who knows how long I would have gone without noticing. >.<

Would Tera be worth to play, if one was just looking for some an game to kill some time with?

Currently on yet another wow break, cause I just cant keep my spirit up for it anymore, and one cant help but compare all MMO's to it, or does Tera have another end-game model etc? Not much of a lvling person to.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightelfsb View Post
    Would Tera be worth to play, if one was just looking for some an game to kill some time with?
    Well If you've got space on your HD you have nothing to lose, the games questing is rather dull and repetitive but the combat is where the game shines and is definitely worth trying out.

Give it a shot and level to 20, even if you don't like it you will kill some time ^^

AHHHHHHH!!!!

What happened to the rest of the topic?!

Well I'll be playing again in February